Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy VII

Go down 
+8
Talking Sock
Kimarous
Zero
Haseoviawesome
Maskull
Baal
SimianWonder
Kaede
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Final Fantasy VII - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:01 am

Actually Garland is anything was possessed and just went insane because of all of the years of being reborn.

But yeah, at least he had something of a motivation. And Kuja's probably got one of the best developments into insanity that I've ever seen. Sephiroth's was great but Kuja's takes the fucking cake on descent into madness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:07 am

Sephiroth was a bro in Crisis Core it fucking pisses me off how he just went off the deep end for no reason. They didn't even explain why he went AWOL in FFVII. He just started reading books and went batshit.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:13 am

He believed himself to be the last of the Cetra and thus believed himself to become the God to rule over the planet because he believed it to be his duty.

But he went batshit because he thought he wasn't really human. He believed he was a monster like those things in the tanks and went nuts because of that. The books about the cetra only added fuel to the fire. And no i did not mean to make a pun in that last sentence.

Although I am totally ignoring Genesis's involvement in this because not only is he a faggot but was not int he original.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:18 am

Crisis Core is canon, y'know..

So Genesis' involvement can't be ignored. Even though he was the shittiest villain to ever grace FF.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:21 am

It can and it will. In the original Genesis not only had no involvement in Sephiroth's dive into madness but had no part in the story whatsoever. The faggot was contrived by the minds of the idiots who made Dirge of Cerberus and thereafter. It's amazing too, because these are the same guys who made Angeal and he was really likeable. And it also doesn't help that after the original, every last prequel has forgotten that Cloud tossing Sephiroth into the lifestream never fucking happened in Jenova's chamber. True, he wrecked his shit in it but Cloud took him out in the walkway before Jenova's chamber.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:28 am

What the fuck are you talking about.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:29 am

But in reality, I'm just in denial right now.

Give me some time and I'll warm up to it. Sakaguchi obviously gave them permission to do whatever they want with the series otherwise they still wouldn't be making the games so shit is still canon as bad as it will be sometimes.

Except for the FFX universe being connected with the FFVII universe. That is utter bullshit of the highest caliber. It was an homage to FF7 and nothing more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:38 am

Good, let that shit seep in nigga.

Genesis canon. Hojo living for 3 months after transforming into a mutant and getting fucked up to shit without food or water CANON. Sephiroth using a shit load of conditioner CANON.

FFX = FFVII UNIVERSE CANON.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:41 am

Quote :
FFX = FFVII UNIVERSE CANON.

This is the only thing I will never accept.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:46 am

They'll make a sequel where Sin comes back and fucks up everyone's shit. Sephiroth then absorbs sin and becomes a god. Tidus is reborn through the life stream (or whatever the fuck that purple spirit shit was in FFX) and helps Cloud put a stop to Sinhiroth.

Seymour also escapes the lifestream somehow and much lulz ensue.

FFVII - 2: Niggas back from the Dead
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:47 am

I don't doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:08 am

What's this about FFX and FFVII...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:09 am

FFX is canonically connected to the FFVII universe.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:10 am

Uh... since when? I've never heard about this before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:11 am

Since FFX-2.

Look it up, it's everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:15 am

I recall the character Shinra, but that struck me more as a reference than a direct connection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:17 am

No, the creator of the game spoke with some other square enix members and decided to make a connection.

srsly. i shit you not.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:20 am

*headdesk*

Well, let's just "Wind Waker" that fact. Technically, it's true, but nobody really gives a fuck and denies it's existence.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:26 am

Yeah it was also stated in those Final Fantasy Ultimania books or whatever the hell they're called. Hilarious how Spira was ditched for a shittier looking planet that became worse with crappy pollution and slums n' shit.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:26 am

As much as FF12 sucked Ivalice was as beautiful as Spira was.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:23 am

Smug Bruce wrote:
It can and it will. In the original Genesis not only had no involvement in Sephiroth's dive into madness but had no part in the story whatsoever. The faggot was contrived by the minds of the idiots who made Dirge of Cerberus and thereafter. It's amazing too, because these are the same guys who made Angeal and he was really likeable. And it also doesn't help that after the original, every last prequel has forgotten that Cloud tossing Sephiroth into the lifestream never fucking happened in Jenova's chamber. True, he wrecked his shit in it but Cloud took him out in the walkway before Jenova's chamber.
He found a mansion with a bunch of books, after reading through those books he slowly began having thoughts about it, then his mind went to hell
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:39 am

The monster in the tank kind of advocated it, don't ya think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:51 am

No, Genesis' bitch ass did Sephiroth in. He fucked up Angeal too, and yet he's the only one who lives. Ain't that about a bitch.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:17 am

Yeah, Genesis was a crap villain, wasn't he? I never gave two hoots about Angeal either really, they were both just there to help Zack and Seph develop.

I never liked Kuja much either, though he should've been the end boss. Necron coming out of left-field like that was a real kick in the nuts.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII   Final Fantasy VII - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy VII
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next