Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new Xbox to be revealed May 21

Go down 
+11
Kaede
Baal
brandon
Kaio
Skip
SimianWonder
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
testtubebaby
Neo
Eevil-Psycho
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

new Xbox to be revealed May 21 Empty
PostSubject: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:33 pm

http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/50790/new-xbox-unveil-coming-on-may-21-to-spike-tv-and-gt

can't say I'm as hyped to see it as I was for PS4, but I am interested to see what they'll be doing next-gen.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:40 pm

Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:00 pm

i'm a PS fan, not because of the games or graphics or the blu-ray player or anything else other than the controller... weird you might say but ive always found it fits in the hand a lot better than the xbox one. Also the rewards we get on PS for our money (ps+) is better imo.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:42 pm

WTF do pizza hut have keys to that guys house the pizza was there and I didn't even see the delivery guy and it was all don without leaving the chair.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:47 pm

With all the negative press all Microsoft will have to do is confirm that it won't be always-online and the event will be considered a success.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:13 pm

if it really is always online I'm gonna laugh hard.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:32 pm

testtubebaby wrote:
i'm a PS fan, not because of the games or graphics or the blu-ray player or anything else other than the controller... weird you might say but ive always found it fits in the hand a lot better than the xbox one. Also the rewards we get on PS for our money (ps+) is better imo.

Not weird at all, I generally prefer the 360 for the same reason - I just much prefer the controller to the PS3 pad.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:30 am

just a heads-up for those who are interested, this is this evening. I think at 5pm GMT.

if you don't know what GMT zone you're in, that's 5 hours and 30 minutes after posting this.

http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/50790/new-xbox-unveil-coming-on-may-21-to-spike-tv-and-gt
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:54 am

5pm GMT would be 6pm at the moment because of daylight savings or whatever it's called.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:34 pm

Moose have you preordered this.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:05 pm

Neo wrote:
No point, a properly built computer will make it look like a gameboy pocket.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:21 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
5pm GMT would be 6pm at the moment because of daylight savings or whatever it's called.

but it's a 6pm my time, and I'm at GMT+1 ..? whatever, I always get confused with all this bullshit...

the pre-show starts in 40 minutes from now, that's all you need to know.

also, this is the actual link you can see it at:

http://www.gametrailers.com/netstorage/xboxcountdown/live.html
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:26 pm

England is on GMT+1 at the moment because of farmers or something. The clocks go backwards and forwards to try and keep sunrise around the same time so there's always light in the mornings. It's annoying.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:27 pm

GMT is not just the time in England, it's a set time, and during daylight savings time England becomes GMT+1. Your standard time zone is GMT+1, so your current time zone due to daylight savings is GMT+2 (GMT+1+1). Does that help, Psycho?
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:28 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
England is on GMT+1 at the moment because of farmers or something. The clocks go backwards and forwards to try and keep sunrise around the same time so there's always light in the mornings. It's annoying.
Funnily enough, farmers are the reason Queensland doesn't do daylight savings time. They say the cows would be confused or something.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:33 pm

Skip wrote:
GMT is not just the time in England, it's a set time, and during daylight savings time England becomes GMT+1. Your standard time zone is GMT+1, so your current time zone due to daylight savings is GMT+2 (GMT+1+1). Does that help, Psycho?

that does help, but come on, that's just confusing as fuck. but ok, it's at 5pm in GMT +1 then, in a bit less than 30 minutes now, as I said.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:49 pm

It doesn't matter what the daylight savings time is because both America and Europe use it, so the time difference is always the same (except that one week where America switches times first). PDT is pacific which means the time difference is basically always going to be nine hours for mainland Europe and eight hourse for Brittain, which means the conference starts in a little over an hour.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:51 pm

Kaio wrote:
It doesn't matter what the daylight savings time is because both America and Europe use it, so the time difference is always the same (except that one week where America switches times first). PDT is pacific which means the time difference is basically always going to be nine hours for mainland Europe and eight hourse for Brittain, which means the conference starts in a little over an hour.
The issue being he said GMT and not 'in England', as those are two different times at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:57 pm

it's be a whole lot easier if GMT would just stay GMT even when changing hours. then everyone can always say "at that time GMT", and since everyone uses DST anyways, we'd all know what time that was and we wouldn't be having this conversation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:57 pm

You people always make things more difficult than they actually are.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 4:03 pm

Kaio wrote:
Tell that to Gamespot. They had the shows start time down as "5pm London" rather than "5pm GMT".
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 4:07 pm

Eevil-Psycho wrote:
it's be a whole lot easier if GMT would just stay GMT even when changing hours. then everyone can always say "at that time GMT", and since everyone uses DST anyways, we'd all know what time that was and we wouldn't be having this conversation Very Happy
Or you know, perhaps the entire southern hemisphere isn't currently on DST.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 4:23 pm

lol, right, forgot about that...

fuck DST then, just making things complicated anyways. we'll just have to deal with that then.

anywho, expected more from this pre-show to be honest, but ah well, I hope at least the actual presentation is alright.

EDIT: I resent having to watch Don Mattrick again, I really can't stand that guy's face
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 5:02 pm

"For the first time you and your TV are going to have a relationship"

Nobody vetoed this? Really?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 5:04 pm

Does X-Box really lead the industry in sales?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new Xbox to be revealed May 21
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next