Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new Xbox to be revealed May 21

Go down 
+11
Kaede
Baal
brandon
Kaio
Skip
SimianWonder
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
testtubebaby
Neo
Eevil-Psycho
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

new Xbox to be revealed May 21 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 1:34 pm

They still don't have answers for the only questions that are worth asking.
Back to top Go down
Rman
Deck Hand
Rman

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:33 pm

Skip wrote:
Eevil-Psycho wrote:
https://twitter.com/stevetilley/status/342289498924789760

hmm, not sure if the reason they're giving for it is true, but this reeks of another bad move.
I might be wrong, but the impression I get of that is that they know whatever they're bringing isn't good enough.

That or.....

"We're M$, we do what we want and you WILL love it. Suck it losers...."

They really seem to have gotten far too arrogant.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:36 pm

you've probably covered this already but i heard that the camera (which cant be turned off) counts the people in the room when watching dvd/ blu-ray's and reports you for distribution if more than 10 in the room, maybe crap but its just what i heard (off an xbox fan)
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:40 pm

yeah, I heard that too somewhere.

I mean, it's not confirmed that it does that, but it is actually always on and it can look for people in a room, so it could do that.

so there's a difference in that it's able to do that, and that it actually does that.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:43 pm

I would probably hang a piece of paper with dickbutt in front of it.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:55 pm

if it does then MS have just committed suicide
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:57 pm

xbox is for playing halo, cod and gears if you use it for anything else you're not the target audience. Lets face it people who play those games state they play those games for 1000 hours plus I really doubt they'd care about this other stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Rman
Deck Hand
Rman

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:26 pm

testtubebaby wrote:
you've probably covered this already but i heard that the camera (which cant be turned off) counts the people in the room when watching dvd/ blu-ray's and reports you for distribution if more than 10 in the room, maybe crap but its just what i heard (off an xbox fan)

I guess they have never heard of having a party and plopping all the kids down in front of a movie (shrek, ice age, etc) to keep them busy so the adults don't have a constant worry. I guess family rooms and people playing pool in the background would be out as well.

Its probably one of those rumors like the "always on" and "no used games" thing that M$ WANTS to enact but will find a ton of trouble in doing so given the amount of loopholes people can find. Fully retarded if they do that and they should prepare for a class action lawsuit against them.

Kaio wrote:

It uses infra-red so it will "see through" the paper. You might want to consider a heated dildo for maximum penis action.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:43 pm

Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Rman
Deck Hand
Rman

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:49 pm

I patent the term NARC Bar for Kinect.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:58 pm

Just point the camera at a wall or put it in a box?
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:01 pm

Skip wrote:

with infrared you better hope there's not 10 people in your neighbours house
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:05 pm

What kind of shithouse walls do you have that infrared would penetrate them?
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:06 pm

testtubebaby wrote:
Skip wrote:

Infrared is not x-ray vision, it just reads the surface temperature of things.

Skip wrote:
If the rumours are true, which they're more than likely not, one would assume that you'd also need a person to be in view of the camera for the system to operate in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:11 pm

Neo wrote:
testtubebaby wrote:
Skip wrote:

Infrared is not x-ray vision, it just reads the surface temperature of things.

Skip wrote:
If the rumours are true, which they're more than likely not, one would assume that you'd also need a person to be in view of the camera for the system to operate in the first place.
Microwave a mannequin and put it against the wall.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:38 am

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-06-07-xbox-ones-used-game-policies-to-lie-with-publishers

Key quotes:

Quote :
"We designed Xbox One so game publishers can enable you to trade in your games at participating retailers"

Quote :
"Microsoft Studios will enable you to give your games to friends or trade in your Xbox One games at participating retailers"

So you see guys, there's nothing to worry about. MS will enable us to borrow and trade in games! Because that was impossible before. I remember trying to borrow a 360 game from someone but as soon as I picked it up it melted. When I tried to trade in Crackdown 2 the shop exploded. No more of that hopefully. We're being enabled. One step at a time though. You can only loan a game once, and only to someone who has been on your friend list for more than 30 days. Of course the wonderful publishers can choose to restrict that, because let's face it that is a bit too generous.

What a bunch of fucking cunts.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:49 am

Moose is angry, guys.
Back to top Go down
Rman
Deck Hand
Rman

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:52 am

I read something on joystiq a couple weeks ago saying that the ONEZORSPYBOX forces you to install the games to the HD....an HD of a fixed drive and NON-removeable. Though it will have full external drive support for arcade games, movies, extra content, and game installs. But, when the game is installed, a license is married to your console. When the game is installed on a new console your license is revoked and you are no longer able to play the install. That being said, it also allows the player to FINALLY play an installed game without the disc in the drive.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:55 am

As a southern gent I don't get angry, merely perturbed.
Back to top Go down
Rman
Deck Hand
Rman

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:03 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
As a southern gent I don't get angry, merely perturbed.

S'uh I say s'uh, I believe we agreed to pistols at dawn....

new Xbox to be revealed May 21 - Page 6 250px-Southern_Colonel
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:08 am

That's a different south.

Update to the article above:

Quote :
"With Xbox One you can game offline for up to 24 hours on your primary console, or one hour if you are logged on to a separate console accessing your library," Microsoft explained on its official site. "Offline gaming is not possible after these prescribed times until you re-establish a connection"

I don't understand what MS is doing at all.
Back to top Go down
Rman
Deck Hand
Rman

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:12 am

Another clarification on the NARC Bar......M$ is back pedaling yet again!

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/06/06/microsoft-addresses-xbox-one-kinect-privacy-concerns/

Also in another article on joystiq...

Quote :

Microsoft also says that the ability to loan or rent games "won't be available at launch, but we are exploring the possibilities with our partners."
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:54 am

Kaio wrote:

This is pretty ingenious actually.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:50 am

I hope this fails utterly so Sony don't get any ideas.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 3:24 pm

XBOX One, go home, you're drunk.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new Xbox to be revealed May 21   new Xbox to be revealed May 21 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new Xbox to be revealed May 21
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next