Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ULQUIORRA REVEALED!

Go down 
+3
Baal
Kaede
Maskull
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

ULQUIORRA REVEALED! Empty
PostSubject: ULQUIORRA REVEALED!   ULQUIORRA REVEALED! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:10 pm

ULQUIORRA REVEALED! Ulquio10
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: ULQUIORRA REVEALED!   ULQUIORRA REVEALED! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:22 pm

That actually looked cool
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: ULQUIORRA REVEALED!   ULQUIORRA REVEALED! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:05 pm

I'm both disappointed and somewhat impressed.

I'm disappointed, because I thought Kubo was going to make his appearance more devilish than this.

I'm a little impressed, at the fact Kubo decided to use the devil concept in the first place.

Or he's supposed to be a Gargoyle, to hell if I know what goes on in Kubo's world.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: ULQUIORRA REVEALED!   ULQUIORRA REVEALED! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:05 pm

and the uber-power only adds to the cool.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: ULQUIORRA REVEALED!   ULQUIORRA REVEALED! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:04 am

Murciélago (黒翼大魔 (ムルシエラゴ), Murushierago; Spanish for "Bat", Japanese for "Big Black-Winged Demon")

That's the translation of Ulquiorra's zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: ULQUIORRA REVEALED!   ULQUIORRA REVEALED! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:14 am

He should look more imposing. For the Cuatro Espada's released form he really doesn't look that powerful. Just now he can fly.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: ULQUIORRA REVEALED!   ULQUIORRA REVEALED! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:49 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
He should look more imposing. For the Cuatro Espada's released form he really doesn't look that powerful. Just now he can fly.
looks aren't everything.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: ULQUIORRA REVEALED!   ULQUIORRA REVEALED! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:53 am

In a Manga? Yes, they are. Especially when it comes to Ulquiorra, a dude who I thought was gonna have a badass looking zanapkuto.

And what do I get? Horns, Wings, A robe, and more makeup.

What is this shit?

At least with the other Espada, most of them grew bigger and look more imposing. Except for Nnoitra. All he did was gain more arms, WOW!!!!!!!

Or maybe I've just become too spoiled by the SMT Series and how everything big is awesomely powerful.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: ULQUIORRA REVEALED!   ULQUIORRA REVEALED! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:07 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
In a Manga? Yes, they are. Especially when it comes to Ulquiorra, a dude who I thought was gonna have a badass looking zanapkuto.

And what do I get? Horns, Wings, A robe, and more makeup.

What is this shit?

At least with the other Espada, most of them grew bigger and look more imposing. Except for Nnoitra. All he did was gain more arms, WOW!!!!!!!

Or maybe I've just become too spoiled by the SMT Series and how everything big is awesomely powerful.
^this
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: ULQUIORRA REVEALED!   ULQUIORRA REVEALED! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:46 am

I still don't like the fact that all my most anticipated villain in Bleach gets, wings, horns, a robe, and more make-up.

WHAT WAS KUBO THINKING?!
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: ULQUIORRA REVEALED!   ULQUIORRA REVEALED! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:48 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
I still don't like the fact that all my most anticipated villain in Bleach gets, wings, horns, a robe, and more make-up.

WHAT WAS KUBO THINKING?!
you have a point, so he'd better be DAMN SCARY after all the hype, or heads will roll.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: ULQUIORRA REVEALED!   ULQUIORRA REVEALED! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:52 am

AND STARK HAD BETTER NOT BE AS DISAPPOINTING AS THIS EITHER!!!
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: ULQUIORRA REVEALED!   ULQUIORRA REVEALED! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:01 am

Minotaurus in One Piece looks more threatening than this. AND HIS DESIGN WAS ACTUALLY A SURPRISE!
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: ULQUIORRA REVEALED!   ULQUIORRA REVEALED! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:06 am

Mr. Robot wrote:
Minotaurus in One Piece looks more threatening than this. AND HIS DESIGN WAS ACTUALLY A SURPRISE!

This.

And the design is a surprise.

JUST NOT A GOOD ONE.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: ULQUIORRA REVEALED!   ULQUIORRA REVEALED! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:07 am

Mr. Robot wrote:
compared to all of the other flashy, out-of-this-world transformations yes, it is a surprise

but good or bad... only. time. will. TELL.
ULQUIORRA REVEALED!
hitting theaters near you summer 2009!
WATCH IT. *random explosion*
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: ULQUIORRA REVEALED!   ULQUIORRA REVEALED! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:07 am

Although I'm not a major Bleach fan, throughout the handful of volumes I've read such, I can say that Kubo's designing qualities ain't his high point. He's one of those crappy character designers but held up with a decent story(although his manga's filled with corny cliches still like wasting a panel with an intimidating cheesy smirk or "hair infront of eyes when depressed" cliche used all the time).
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: ULQUIORRA REVEALED!   ULQUIORRA REVEALED! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:09 am

AAAAAH... wrote:
Although I'm not a major Bleach fan, throughout the handful of volumes I've read such, I can say that Kubo's designing qualities ain't his high point. He's one of those crappy character designers but held up with a decent story(although his manga's filled with corny cliches still like wasting a panel with an intimidating cheesy smirk or "hair infront of eyes when depressed" cliche used all the time).
burn the non-believer!
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: ULQUIORRA REVEALED!   ULQUIORRA REVEALED! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:09 am

His designs for transformations were okay.

Ranging from how godly SenbonZakura Kageyoshi was to how shitty Zommari's was.
Back to top Go down
Kay
Skypiea Priest
Kay

PostSubject: Re: ULQUIORRA REVEALED!   ULQUIORRA REVEALED! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:13 pm

His appearance is cool compared to the other espada minus the horn.

Actually i was hoping Espada still be able to use their Zanpaktou after transformation but eh.....
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: ULQUIORRA REVEALED!   ULQUIORRA REVEALED! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:44 pm

Kay wrote:
His appearance is cool compared to the other espada minus the horn.

Actually i was hoping Espada still be able to use their Zanpaktou after transformation but eh.....
the whole point is that they DONT have a zanpaktou, they simply release the core of their powers and assume their true forms
Back to top Go down
Kay
Skypiea Priest
Kay

PostSubject: Re: ULQUIORRA REVEALED!   ULQUIORRA REVEALED! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:56 am

This is what i call ugly...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: ULQUIORRA REVEALED!   ULQUIORRA REVEALED! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:32 pm

Kay wrote:
This is what i call ugly...

Spoiler:
the promotional ad for marilyn manson's next concert!?
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: ULQUIORRA REVEALED!   ULQUIORRA REVEALED! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:23 pm

My thoughts exactly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ULQUIORRA REVEALED!   ULQUIORRA REVEALED! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ULQUIORRA REVEALED!
Page 1 of 1