Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection

Go down 
+8
Talking Sock
Rockstar_Sinistar
Kaede
Superbuu3
A_Nonny_Moose
Baal
Casa
Rosalyn_86
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection   Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:22 am

Eat shit Sora, you get to deal with Rose asking Raiden why he has no posters in his room.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection   Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:34 am

No, now I have to deal with her being preggerz. Actually, Raiden lost communications with her when she revealed that along with her being a spy which at least explains why she was still sticking around during the beatings(although, if that was when she fell in love with him, she still has problems). It's fortunate that her line was cut out. Now I don't have to deal with her babbling about how she's going to mold the baby into just like Raiden as a tribute to her lover/new god.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection   Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 8:35 am

Ah, screw this MG Ray battle. I always get to like the 9th or 10th one before some stupid ass cheap attack screws me over. Either one of them gets lucky and gets the jump on me(literally) when entering the arena, causing me to lose the last ration while a few random missiles from another comes and offs me right afterwards while I'm busy getting up, or one of them quickly lets loose two of those small homing missiles(not the ones that they usually fire all the time which are easy to avoid) that are are a pain to dodge while I'm at near death.

Edit: Alrighty, beat it. The difficulty of this fight decreases somewhat when you shoot at their legs quickly while they're recovering from their previous blow to the head. It always felt like they were so ridiculously close from certain distances, so it was a bit troublesome to time my shots early enough that they'd take up the Rays' recovery periods at first, but after getting it down, it made the fight much easier. I was also fortunate enough that those two fast little missiles were never fired throughout the whole thing. This battle must be a pain in the ass on Extreme.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection   Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:26 am

I like how you used a paragraph break to indicate the point where you started using a guide again.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection   Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:28 am

I didn't use a damn guide. What could a guide possibly offer in a fight like that? "Don't mess up your shots"? There's not much of a strategy to it. You shoot their legs, then shoot their head. The only thing I was screwing up at first was my timing, and it doesn't take much effort to fix that.

And what does it matter if I posted the details of my victory in an entirely new message instead of just adding them to my last one? I'd still get some snarky comment saying I used a guide.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection   Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:43 am

SOK wrote:
I didn't use a damn guide. What could a guide possibly offer in a fight like that? "Don't mess up your shots"? There's not much of a strategy to it. You shoot their legs, then shoot their head. The only thing I was screwing up at first was my timing, and it doesn't take much effort to fix that.

And what does it matter if I posted the details of my victory in an entirely new message instead of just adding them to my last one? I'd still get some snarky comment saying I used a guide.
Sounds like you need a guide for posting as well.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection   Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:09 am

Okay. What is going on here lately? Why is it that I can't say anything without some snide comments being fired at me? Can't I just have a nice little "Good show, old chum," or some sign of approval?
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection   Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:45 pm

That's what you get for being so cold towards Sniper Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection   Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:59 pm

SOK wrote:
Um, she can fabulously take gun and missile shots to the face and still look beautiful in death?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection   Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 3:03 pm

Snide comments are for people without much to say like your mom.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection   Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 3:10 pm

You're drunk.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection   Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 3:23 pm

I do not drink alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection   Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 3:49 pm

A little birdie told me that Neo needs a guide to complete Hatoful Boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection   Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 4:35 pm

I have to make sure we end up together, no matter the cost.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection   Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:27 pm

I knew you loved me. xoxo

And why are my awesome puns being ignored?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection   Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:34 pm

I dunno, but I think we should all just chill like Sniper Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection   Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 12:15 am

Neo wrote:
I have to make sure we end up together, no matter the cost.
Even at the cost of your soul? I don't think Chou would want to be with you if you needed a guide.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection   Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 12:38 am

As a Gossip Girl fan, Chou knows that sometimes you have to break the rules to get what you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection   Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3