Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english

Go down 
+7
Savage
Kimarous
Talking Sock
Ellis
Baal
Superbuu3
Skip
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Skip
Australianus
Skip

Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:47 am

Neo evolved into BOLDORE

Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 3 200px-525Boldore
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:01 am

Evolve me. I bet I turn into a bitchin' nija or sum shit.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:03 am

You don't evolve.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:05 am

Well ain't that a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:09 am

Saves
Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 3 Gothita
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:19 am

I am absolutely gutted. My bro Ellis got taken down by a critical hit on a switch in. D:
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:19 am

Buu quickly put that damn Scraggy in it's place.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:42 am

So I'm dead now? Great, that pokemon was terrible haha.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:58 am

It was actually my strongest, it jut couldn't take a hit. Haha.

Anyway I beat the 4th gym, but Saves sacrificed his life in order to save Sora, who went on to defeat the remaining pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:08 am

Gym leader in the next town wants me to catch these Team Plasma grunts who are operating in his town before I challenge his gym. I'm not a damned mercenary or something.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:13 am

Skip wrote:
It was actually my strongest, it jut couldn't take a hit. Haha.

Anyway I beat the 4th gym, but Saves sacrificed his life in order to save Sora, who went on to defeat the remaining pokemon.

His death was a necessary loss. Soon I will have a new apprentice...

One far younger and more powerfuuuuul........leeeeeeer...............uuuurrrrrrrgh.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:35 am

Meet Simian:
Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 3 Swadloon

And Nonny:
Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 3 Herdier
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:05 am

FINALLY

I've been wanting a flying type for so long, since my team is really weak to grass and fighting types.

Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 3 176px-520Tranquill

I named it Vergil.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:07 am

Should have called it Adolf.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:00 am

Well I took care of Team Plasma again, but not without cost. My newest bro, Vergil, died by hitting himself in confusion. Made me sad and angry, because now my team has two glaring weaknesses again. WHY GOD, WHY.

I decided it was time to evolve Buu, since this gym is apparently of the ground type; but I was not amused with the result.

Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 3 170px-516Simipour

But the light in all this darkness and tragedy, is that Sora learned Leaf Blade!
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:08 am

The Sora and Buu tag-team effort fucked that gym up so hard that no amount of showers will make it feel clean again.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:11 am

Hurray, we rule!
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:12 am

FFFFFFFFFUCK YOU BIANCA.

She murdered Baal when he was on full health and a good 2 levels above the Herdier which got a crit with Take Down.

D:
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:17 am

SHe's actually the critical hit master...

Simian is dead now too.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:25 am

I had Buu paraflinch that mothefucker. Guess I'll have to bring Nonny out of storage then. She shows me her sympathy by giving me a HM that I can't use and furthers my frustration of not having a flying type.

My Team
Sora - Servine - Level 33
Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 3 Janobii

Buu - Simipour - Level 29
Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 3 170px-516Simipour

Neo - Boldore - Level 28
Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 3 200px-525Boldore

Nonny - Herdier - Level 22
Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 3 Herdier
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:50 am

Caught this:

Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 3 160px-599Klink

Named it Kaio.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:43 am

Ok, so due to the fact that Boldore was a trade evolution, and I cbf fucking with my connection so I can trade, I hacked the game to evolve it. I'm sure no one really minds as it brings about the same result, just with less hassle.

Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 3 170px-526Gigalith

And I mean, look at that motherfucker.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:26 am

fuck yeah
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:58 pm

I never thought you'd stoop so low...
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:59 pm

Emilio Estavez wrote:
I never thought you'd stoop so low...
I heard his pokemon use performance enhancing drugs
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next