Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english

Go down 
+7
Savage
Kimarous
Talking Sock
Ellis
Baal
Superbuu3
Skip
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:13 am

We're not sorry.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:15 am

Thats how we roll, see Sora your a part of the group now.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:18 am

I'm still missing a Ferb. My Pokemon looks like Phineas, so we need one that looks like Ferb.

Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 2 469px-Original_logo
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:25 am

Cheren comes chasing after me claiming to have defeated the first gym too. He challenges me and promptly gets beaten the fuck down.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:28 am

:/

I found my first pokemon on route 3, it was a flying type. Sora one-shot it with a critical hitting tackle.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:30 am

Skip wrote:
:/

I found my first pokemon on route 3, it was a flying type. Sora one-shot it with a critical hitting tackle.
Does that mean your not allowed any pokemon on that route?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:33 am

Yeah. But never fear, I chased Team Plasma into a cave where I encountered another pokemon. Sora weakened it properly this time and I managed to catch it.

Roggenrola
Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 2 Roggenrola

I named it Neo because it tried to troll me with Sand Attack spam.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:35 am

Quote :
Roggenrola
Neutral
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:40 am

Then Cheren and I waded through the Team Plasma grunts and got the girl's pokemon back that they stole. SHe gave me some useless shit Heal Balls in return.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:49 am

NOOOOOOO

RADOCK GOT DESTROYED BY A BADASS LIGHTNING ZEBRA D:

The first casualty.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:50 am

Sora avenged him.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:03 am

For the record, Neo is an absolute badass, tanking hits like a motherfucker then laying on the pain with Headbutt. Didn't even have to bait and switch for him to catch up with everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:03 am

Skip wrote:
Sora avenged him.

I'm the greetust.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:05 am

And just a I'm starting to think Sora's moves are a little lacking the power department, he goes and learns a beastly new move.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:06 am

I AM THE GREATEST.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:15 am

Sora evolved.

Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 2 Janobii
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:16 am

Aw that kinda sucks, I don't look like Phineas no more.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:20 am

Caught this motherfucker.

Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 2 Sawk

I named him Ellis because he's a fightan type.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:06 am

Ellis pretty much took down the entire 2nd gym by himself, he had a little help from Neo while I healed him.

Tea Plasma stole something from the Museum, so accompanied by another gymleader, I am in pursuit.

My Team
Sora - Servine - Level 18
Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 2 Janobii

Buu - Panpour - Level 16
Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXFQYxv9OdH3XF_AusZf1SpfW3cvQkOiQSxhAdAQcIqslVl4Iazw&t=1

Neo - Roggenrola - Level 17
Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 2 Roggenrola

Ellis - Sawk - Level 19
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:48 am

Chased that motherfucker down, through a forest, and reclaimed the skull.

Unfortunately I killed the first pokemon I encountered in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:20 am

Not really sure what this is, but I caught it.

Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 2 Scraggy

I named it Kaede.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:35 pm

Been training for the gym, as I had a hard time beating all the gym trainers.

My Team
Sora - Servine - Level 23

Buu - Panpour - Level 22
Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXFQYxv9OdH3XF_AusZf1SpfW3cvQkOiQSxhAdAQcIqslVl4Iazw&t=1

Neo - Roggenrola - Level 23

Ellis - Sawk - Level 22

Kaede - Scraggy - Level 18
Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 2 Scraggy
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:46 pm

I'm such a fucking badass.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:15 am

Well that was a pretty tough battle. The gymleader had 3 pokemon, but only 1 of them was any good, and I had no super effective attacks against it. Then as luck would have it I made it even more powerful with a Swagger, during which it didn't hurt itself once.

Kaede got taken out by a critical hit (and right after I spent all that damn time training her up). But Ellis came through and killed the motherfucker with a Counter.

Buu finished off the first pokemon, and Neo layed the smack down (quite literally, it's the name of the move he used) on the last one to wrap it up.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:43 am

I caught a Sandile. Some of you may remember this motherfucker from my previous playthrough.

Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 2 Sandile-detail

I named him Baal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next