Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way.

Go down 
+7
Kaede
Maskull
Kimarous
Mewmaster
justinlynch3
Rockstar_Sinistar
Baal
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way. Empty
PostSubject: ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way.   ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:24 pm

ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way. JetSetRadioFuturebox
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way.   ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:55 pm

Friday The 13th (Only redone and in 3-D and alot better XD)

...And I can't think of any more.
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
justinlynch3
Sherlock
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way.   ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:17 pm

Vigilante 8.

Man I play the original on my 64 all the time, part 2 wasn't so great. But a game like this on the PS3/360 would be awesome.

Pick a car/truck/bus/whatever, pick a stage, and drive around blowing the shit out of your opponents. Simple and fun.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way.   ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:50 am

Mother, fucking, Super Mario Bros. 3
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way.   ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:52 am

Phoenix Wright wrote:

GBA.

Try something that's actually hard to find.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Sherlock
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way.   ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:11 am

Phoenix Wright wrote:

Mario Party on a system people will bother buying instead of the Wii Razz
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way.   ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:08 am

Elder Scrolls 2: Daggerfall

1. In Oblivion, walking from one side of the map to the other will take you a few hours in real time. In Daggerfall, it'll take a few weeks.
2. "Quick travel" between multiple locations take several in-game days, complete with modifiable lodging/mode-of-travel options.
3. Concerning #2... and that's just for travel within the same county! And there are many, MANY countries!
4. Towns are the size of towns! (link for clear idea)
5. Many more factions and affiliated quests.
6. Exposed breasts... need I go on?
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way.   ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:10 am

LEGEND OF THE(FUCKING)DRAGOON.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way.   ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:03 am

FFVIII

I wanna play that some day
Back to top Go down
AZZ666
Baroque Works Agent
AZZ666

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way.   ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:08 am

Kaede wrote:
FFVIII

I wanna play that some day

Actually thats not too bad an idea, I dug the cards. But not Rinoa. And I was too high to enjoy it the first time around.
Back to top Go down
AZZ666
Baroque Works Agent
AZZ666

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way.   ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:13 am

Oh yea, Killer Instinct. And TRAG, Dino Crisis, Bushido Blade, Xenogears, Einhander, RE2, Ehrgeiz, BA Toshinden, Vigilante 8 (2 votes so now they HAVE to do it), Rogue Trip, Vagrant Story. And every other game I miss.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way.   ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:39 am

Killer Instinct on the SNES was awesome. The N64 version, less so. FFVIII was alright in pure gameplay terms, but the characters and story never escaped from VII's mighty shadow. Vagrant Story wrapped things up nicely, so I'm not sure I'd agree with that, and Twisted Metal was always better than Vigilante 8.

On an original note, I'd say Panzer Dragoon Saga. It was only available on the Sega Saturn, and was one of the best RPGs ever made. Copies of it today go on eBay for utterly ridiculous sums of money.
Back to top Go down
AZZ666
Baroque Works Agent
AZZ666

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way.   ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:46 am

Yea I said Vagrant Story cuz I had always thought it was way ahead of it's time. But Twisted Metal better than V8? I dunno, maybe it's me I only ever had fun with TM2, and I thought V8 was miles ahead of that one. If there's a pun in there I meant it. And fuckin A, KI on the SNES was the best.
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way.   ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:07 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Phoenix Wright wrote:

GBA.

Try something that's actually hard to find.

>_>
MOTHER, FUCKING, SUPER MARIO BROS. 3.

IN 3-D
Back to top Go down
AZZ666
Baroque Works Agent
AZZ666

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way.   ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:20 am

So, SMB3 64, then another one? Wouldnt that be Galaxy
Back to top Go down
AZZ666
Baroque Works Agent
AZZ666

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way.   ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:23 am

AZZ666 wrote:
So, SMB3 64, then another one? Wouldnt that be Galaxy

So, SM64, then another one? Wouldnt that be Galaxy
Back to top Go down
AZZ666
Baroque Works Agent
AZZ666

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way.   ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:38 am

It makes sense if you're drunk
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way.   ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:01 pm

AZZ666 wrote:
Oh yea, Killer Instinct. And TRAG, Dino Crisis, Bushido Blade, Xenogears, Einhander, RE2, Ehrgeiz, BA Toshinden, Vigilante 8 (2 votes so now they HAVE to do it), Rogue Trip, Vagrant Story. And every other game I miss.
i loved these, and own some of them to this day
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way.   ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:35 pm

Was Bushido Blade that realistic (ish) sword fighting game? The one where swinging a sword right through someone actually killed them in one hit?
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way.   ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:39 am

I Can I Can't wrote:
Was Bushido Blade that realistic (ish) sword fighting game? The one where swinging a sword right through someone actually killed them in one hit?

Yeppers

Swing it another way and you can cripple the opponent and bring them to their knees. XD It's fucking great

WHY DON'T SQUARESOFT MAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way.   ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:31 am

Grandia.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way.   ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:44 am

I had Grandia for the Sega Saturn, and never understood why everyone loved it so much. It was a decent game sure, but not worthy of some of the praise alvished upon it.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way.   ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:51 am

SimianWonder wrote:
I had Grandia for the Sega Saturn, and never understood why everyone loved it so much. It was a decent game sure, but not worthy of some of the praise alvished upon it.

Did you misspell "lavished" or is that an actual word?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way.   ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:08 am

SimianWonder wrote:

Jeez, I just wanna play it. =C

I only rented it years ago and barely got far (and no, I don't wanna play it through emulation and such, it doesn't feel the same on your PC, plus it's double disked and the method of changing disks games on emulator's supposed to be annoying or something since I heard it seems to not read saves a lot).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way.   ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ITT: Games that need to be re-released in some way.
Page 1 of 1