Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm playing Pokemon Black and White.

Go down 
+2
Baal
Savage
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Savage
Solar-Charged

I'm playing Pokemon Black and White. Empty
PostSubject: I'm playing Pokemon Black and White.   I'm playing Pokemon Black and White. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:17 am

Surprised there isn't a topic for this yet. So anyhow, the Japanese version is patched in English and my obsession with instant gratification is preventing me from waiting 'till it comes out officially in NA. Right of the bat, I can tell shit's gonna be different. Japanese names for Pokemon = hard to remember / keep track of.

This gen's Professor is a chick and her name's "Araragi." I assume it'll be changed to "Applebee" for our Western children's consumption. Rolling Eyes Due to the Japanese character thingy, I can only input five letters for an English name. Went with "Savvy." I'm still in my room so far, but from what I can tell, there are TWO rivals (childhood friends) and they'll both surely snatch up the remaining two starters after me, unlike other gens where one of the trio is always left in the Prof's lab to collect dust in it's Pokeball.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I'm playing Pokemon Black and White.   I'm playing Pokemon Black and White. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:21 am

There isn't a topic because I haven't played my DS in about half of a year, Tobi's fallen off of the face of the Earth and Vergil is here and there.

We're the only three that can play the game for free.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: I'm playing Pokemon Black and White.   I'm playing Pokemon Black and White. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:27 am

Lame.

In other news, someone tell me which one of these creatures to enslave.

I'm playing Pokemon Black and White. Pokemo11
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I'm playing Pokemon Black and White.   I'm playing Pokemon Black and White. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:28 am

The one that looks like Phineas.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: I'm playing Pokemon Black and White.   I'm playing Pokemon Black and White. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:29 am

Phineas looks like Lois' nose.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I'm playing Pokemon Black and White.   I'm playing Pokemon Black and White. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:30 am

Nickname him Phineas or Lois' Nose too.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: I'm playing Pokemon Black and White.   I'm playing Pokemon Black and White. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:44 am

It ain't lettin' me nickname by Pokemon for some reason. ;_;

But I'm battling my (girl) friend now and my first hit was a critical one. Hopefully, I don't have to battle the other guy next. And also, these battles are fucking breathtaking to watch unfold. Probably the biggest improvement in transitioning since Pokemon games moved to the DS period.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: I'm playing Pokemon Black and White.   I'm playing Pokemon Black and White. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:45 am

Figures. My Pokemon was healed by my (dude) friend's magic magic and now I have to battle him, too.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: I'm playing Pokemon Black and White.   I'm playing Pokemon Black and White. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:53 am

Ah, here it is. Character limit screwed me, though:

I'm playing Pokemon Black and White. Pokemo12
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I'm playing Pokemon Black and White.   I'm playing Pokemon Black and White. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:54 am

GAWZIRRA! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm playing Pokemon Black and White.   I'm playing Pokemon Black and White. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm playing Pokemon Black and White.
Page 1 of 1