Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english

Go down 
+7
Savage
Kimarous
Talking Sock
Ellis
Baal
Superbuu3
Skip
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Skip
Australianus
Skip

Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english Empty
PostSubject: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:07 pm

I'm going to abandon returning to my other save and just do a nuzlocke run of this. So like my previous nuzlocke playthrough, I'll name my minions after you guys. You can request, otherwise I'll just do what I think is appropriate.

I'll be starting with Snivy.

Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-3qRhSo_7FAI4QeS7XIVZ5QHfVmaa6quLgPWE_kjdWzowZRrI&t=1

Anyone want dibs?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:09 pm

Make me a water pokemon
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:20 pm

I lost my DS so I need to get a new one.

...Or wait for the 3DS to lower in price, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:41 pm

I want to be a fighting one
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:42 pm

I'll take that Phineas-esque Snivy, bro.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:52 pm

Ok, so the game starts out by informing me that it's Autumn. Obviously very important information.

Today happens to be the day Skip (me), Cheren (male rival guy, no, I didn't get to name him) and Bianca (female rival, didn't get to name her either) get their first pokemons.

But, Bianca being an inconsiderate bitch, is late.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:55 pm

Cheren rips her a new one for being late.

I open the present box, and inside are pokeballs :O

I chose Snivy (grass), Bianca chose Oshawott (water) and Cheren chose Tehpig (fire).
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:57 pm

So I battled both of them then and there, Sora took them both like a champ. Afterwards, my room looked like ground zero.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:59 pm

Mum doesn't seem to care about the state of my room. She dismisses the apologies, says she'll clean it up later, and goes off on a tangent about the excitement of pokemon battles.

We decide to go visit the prof.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:01 pm

I take a detour to Bianca's house, to find her being told off by her dad. He doesn't want his 10 year old daughter going out on an adventure, so we finally find a good parent in this evil pokemon world.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:09 pm

She gave us pokedexes, taught us how to catch pokemon and gave us pokeballs.

Then I caught this Patrat.

Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english 170px-504Patrat

I named it Radock because it has crazy eyes.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:36 pm

I arrive in the next town and Team Plasma do their thing. Trying to get trainers to release their pokemon and all that jazz.

Some random guy comes up and intruduces himself to me after the speech, he calls himself 'N'.

He then challenges me to a battle, and Radock kicks his pokemon's ass, despite being 2 levels lower. Who proceeded to gain 2 levels upon defeating it.

This is a good place to end for now as I'm tired.

My Team
Sora - Snivy - Level 8
Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-3qRhSo_7FAI4QeS7XIVZ5QHfVmaa6quLgPWE_kjdWzowZRrI&t=1

Radock - Patrat - Level 7
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:09 pm

Have you screencapped cause i can't see any.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:58 pm

There is a pokemn named tehpig? They are really hurting for names these days I guess.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:20 pm

Emilio Estavez wrote:
There is a pokemn named tehpig? They are really hurting for names these days I guess.
Well, the name doesn't actually have an "h" in it. It's "Tepig" (Tepid + Pig), followed by "Pignite" and (thankfully unchanged from the Japanese) "Emboar".
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:24 am

Yeah, my bad. Typo.

Superbuu3 wrote:
Have you screencapped cause i can't see any.
Nah, I'm using a flashcard on my DS to play.

Anyway I made it to the next town, where I fought and destroyed both of my rivals. I explored around a bit and was gifted with a water type pokemon, so I named it Buu.

Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXFQYxv9OdH3XF_AusZf1SpfW3cvQkOiQSxhAdAQcIqslVl4Iazw&t=1

Now I'm challenging the gym.

My Team

Sora - Snivy - Level 12

Radock - Patrat - Level 10
Buu - Panpour - Level 11
Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXFQYxv9OdH3XF_AusZf1SpfW3cvQkOiQSxhAdAQcIqslVl4Iazw&t=1
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:35 am

I saw my character and thought shit that looks fruity and then I saw Sora's
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:51 am

Everyone nearly died, but I still won in the end despite his main pokemon being 3 levels higher than the tag team of Radock and Buu I used to take him down.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:52 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
I saw my character and thought shit that looks fruity and then I saw Sora's

You hurt Phineas' feelings.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:53 am

As soon as I got out of the gym, I was intercepted by a scientist lady who gave me the HM for Cut and sent me on a quest to get some magic powder or something.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:56 am

Skip wrote:
Everyone nearly died, but I still won in the end despite his main pokemon being 3 levels higher than the tag team of Radock and Buu I used to take him down.
Thats how we roll
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:59 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Skip wrote:
Thats how we roll

Oh, no room for Sora huh? Well, screw you. I'll make my own tag team, with hookers and blackjack. In fact, forget the tag team and the blackjack. Ah, screw the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:01 am

Sora took out the other two trainers in the gym and the gym leader's first pokemon. Despite him using about 3 potions.

After Buu put Team Plasma in place, the lady scientist showed up on the scene herself and got what she needed.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:03 am

Skip wrote:
Sora took out the other two trainers in the gym and the gym leader's first pokemon. Despite him using about 3 potions.

After Buu put Team Plasma in place, the lady scientist showed up on the scene herself and got what she needed.
Oh yeah i took out a team singlehandedly, and i didn't need no hookers or blackjack, not to say we shouldn't add them in at any point.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:12 am

I stopped in to a child day care centre on route 3. Buu, Sora and Radock made all the children cry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english   Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alright, so now that pokemon black has been released in english
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next