Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most?

Go down 
+6
Baal
Superbuu3
Zero
Neo
Kaede
Talking Sock
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most?   You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 10:17 pm

Attack is probably the better option against staggered targets, which is when you should be using commandos the most. Outside of that you just want one com (or sab) to slow down the stagger bar while ravagers build it up.

The funny thing about Vanille's awful voice is that the VA is actually Australian. Fan's VA had to fake it afaik and did a much better job.
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most?   You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 10:29 pm

What sucks about XIII the most?

The entire game.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most?   You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 10:45 pm

Neo wrote:
Attack is probably the better option against staggered targets, which is when you should be using commandos the most. Outside of that you just want one com (or sab) to slow down the stagger bar while ravagers build it up.

The funny thing about Vanille's awful voice is that the VA is actually Australian. Fan's VA had to fake it afaik and did a much better job.

Well on some of the enemies two grenades would wipe out all of them or three individual attacks on each. This is the bit where he's on his own so staggering doesn't seem to happen either way.

The point where you get paradigms makes the game seem like it might be more intersting can't believe it takes a couple of hours to get there...
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most?   You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 10:54 pm

Yeah, unfortunately it takes even longer to get to the point where you can fully customise your battle team and paradigms. Everything leading up to that is more of a ridiculously drawn out tutorial.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most?   You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 10:57 pm

Neo wrote:
Yeah, unfortunately it takes even longer to get to the point where you can fully customise your battle team and paradigms. Everything leading up to that is more of a ridiculously drawn out tutorial.

Should i just be levelling attributes first?
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most?   You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 10:58 pm

He means everything leading up to it is about playing as all the characters and not just your favorite 3
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most?   You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 11:05 pm

testtubebaby wrote:
He means everything leading up to it is about playing as all the characters and not just your favorite 3

Hope should've died instead of her mum. Hope looks like a wannabe blitz ball player and starts fighting with a boomerang while fighting with an aussie talk about racist.
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most?   You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 11:09 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
testtubebaby wrote:

Hope should've died instead of her mum.  Hope looks like a wannabe blitz ball player and starts fighting with a boomerang while fighting with an aussie talk about racist.

I

I.......

I hate Hope so much. I hate all the characters in this game, but Hope. Him and Snow......

Just them alone almost made me want to throw FF13 out my window.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most?   You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 11:11 pm

FFXIII is good.
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most?   You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 11:14 pm

Baal wrote:
FFXIII is bad.

Fixed it for you Baal. Don't thank me later.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most?   You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 11:14 pm

lightning's ass is flat
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most?   You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 11:25 pm

It's the only problem with an otherwise perfect character. There's not enough booty in Final Fantasy.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most?   You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 11:28 pm

I honestly think this would be awesome if it played like tales of grace f.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most?   You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 11:29 pm

Buu, how far are you?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most?   You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 11:49 pm

Baal wrote:
Buu, how far are you?
I'm either at the end of chapter 2 or start of 3. I'm in some crystal place and i got paradigms and learnt about levelling up.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most?   You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 11:56 pm

Oh yeah, you're a good ways away from when the game opens up. It's pretty rough until that point.
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most?   You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 11:59 pm

Baal. Next thing you will be telling me is that FF7 is good.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most?   You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 12:51 am

The game does get better, but then falls apart the second you can customize your team (ironically). Once you can, the battles become unbearably long and tedious and the boss fights are even worse.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most?   You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 1:04 am

Empirewild wrote:

You are the worst.
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most?   You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 1:14 am

Baal wrote:
Empirewild wrote:

You are the worst.

Am I?

Or maybe I am being honest.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most?   You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 2:25 am

I would love to hear why you think FF7 is a bad game, because I'm sure it's some completely asinine reason that has nothing to do with the actual game.
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most?   You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 2:45 am

The reason FF7 sucks is because......There is none.

The game itself is good. The story just SUCKS. Emo-infested character roster, overmelodramatic story telling.

Oh well. It's not bad as 8 though.

Oh god 8 does actually suck though. That magic system can burn in hell.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most?   You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 2:48 am

Have you actually played 7 or are you just regurgitating something you read on /v/ or gamefaqs? While more recent depictions of characters from FF7 have been shown in that way the original was very different in tone.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most?   You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 2:59 am

FF7's actually an incredibly goofy game.
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most?   You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 3:05 am

Neo wrote:
Have you actually played 7 or are you just regurgitating something you read on /v/ or gamefaqs? While more recent depictions of characters from FF7 have been shown in that way the original was very different in tone.

Yes I played 7

And it is an over melodramatica emo fest.

Good gameplay though. Not the greatest RPG ever though like everyone proclaims.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most?   You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You know what sucks about Final Fantasy XIII the most?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next