Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today

Go down 
+10
Kaede
Skip
Talking Sock
SimianWonder
Baal
Maskull
Golden Boy
Rockstar_Sinistar
Superbuu3
A_Nonny_Moose
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:31 am

There is no special flying kick system. Attacks either hit high, mid, or low, and that goes for everything.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:32 am

Your bro wrote:
Look at this shit. They got 2 Sagats.
They have exactly the same moveset, apart from throws.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:33 am

Your bro wrote:

Akuma.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:34 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
There is no special flying kick system. Attacks either hit high, mid, or low, and that goes for everything.
its not a special system

its been in place for the last 6 games and hasn't changed

ifyou can't spot the different in a flying kick between tekken and streetfighter, then you won't get what i'm referring to
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:36 am

Sora wrote:
Your bro wrote:

Akuma.

What about him? That guy gets destroyed all the time and he's no where near broken with his shit health.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:37 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
its not a special system

ifyou can't spot the different in a flying kick between tekken and streetfighter, then you won't get what i'm referring to

These "flying kicks" are dash moves(and Kazuya has a f, df, d, df, f flying kick but it's shit). They're not going to get you in close combat because they can't be done.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:37 am

Well I barely play SF at all, as you know.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Your bro wrote:
Sora wrote:
Your bro wrote:

Akuma.

What about him? That guy gets destroyed all the time and he's no where near broken with his shit health.

Haven't you seen the spammers? He's the second Sagat, he's not overpowered and shit but he's a product of spamming just like Sagat had become.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:38 am

Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
its not a special system

These "flying kicks" are dash moves(and Kazuya has a f, df, d, df, f flying kick but it's shit). They're not going to get you in close combat because they can't be done.

have you never used jump in this game o_O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:39 am

I thought this shit was the most balanced game ever.

two sagats? Fuck outta here.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:41 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
its not a special system

Er, HAVE YOU? none of them are "flying" kicks. Half of the time when they're jumping forward and kicking, they easily get blocked. Stop not blocking.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:41 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Well I barely play SF at all, as you know.
in tekken majority of fighters need to have just made contact with or just about to make contact with the ground to perform there flying kick, like i said there's only two points within a jump where you can perform a flying kick

streetfighter has the ability to perform a flying kick at any point mid jump also you can jump higher
secondly in streetfighter the point of impoact on a flying kick is anywhere along the length of the leg

whereas in tekken its only where the foot makes an impact

play around with flying kicks and you'll see why i said a flying kick does not work effectively against a duck punch
and i should also point out that duck punching was a technique used in arcades in japan in the past but ppl were disqualified from competitions and even barred from arcades if they used this tactic
so yes it is a very well known exploit that has existed throughout the whole series
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:42 am

Jump attacks have the same properties as any other attacks, as well as generally avoiding low attacks.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:42 am

Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
its not a special system

Er, HAVE YOU? none of them are "flying" kicks. Half of the time when they're jumping forward and kicking, they easily get blocked. Stop not blocking.
there are flying kicks that arn't dash moves -_-
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:44 am

I just described your so called "flying kick", lrn2read. And of course they must impact from the foot, why the fuck must it be from the leg? In the Tekken system, that'd be broken as hell.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:44 am

Oh, you're talking about generic hopkicks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:45 am

Tekken, PFFT. MORE LIKE JAB KICK LOWKEN HYUCK HYUCK

This is game is like biting into a sandwich with just bread. Where the fuck is the good stuff at?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:45 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Jump attacks have the same properties as any other attacks, as well as generally avoiding low attacks.

yes they do
but think about the frames of animation, why do you think the person uses a duck puck as opposed to a duck kick
honestly i tried explaining extensively here

test out the flying kicks in tekken and then test out the duck attack moves and you'll see exactly what i'm talking about
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Your bro wrote:

This is game is like biting into a sandwich with just bread. Where the fuck is the good stuff at?

Not sucking at the game would be a good start to having fun.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:46 am

I don't see why you think a jumping attack is the only way to deal with that though. Or even the best way to deal with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:47 am

Sora wrote:
Your bro wrote:

I'm great at this game, almost pro level. I can jab and low kick.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:47 am

Your bro wrote:
Sora wrote:
Your bro wrote:

I'm great at this game, almost pro level. I can jab.

Jabbing sucks, HARDHITTING IS BETTUH!
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Sora wrote:
I just described your so called "flying kick", lrn2read. And of course they must impact from the foot, why the fuck must it be from the leg? In the Tekken system, that'd be broken as hell.

i didn't say that was flawed i said why it worked
don't use the lrn2read argument on me when i am explaining shit as i obviously put in the time and effort to read

and lrn2flying kick its a basic move
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:48 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I don't see why you think a jumping attack is the only way to deal with that though. Or even the best way to deal with it.
Of course, sometimes it is. Lars has a jump kick launcher, which is perfect for it. But generally a fast low or mid will do.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:48 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
i said it wasn't sora was doing his butthurt thing again and saying you can flying kick someone like in streetfighter i explained why game mechanics mean this isn't possible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today
Page 16 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next