Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hooray, all my DVDs from Amazon arrived

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Hooray, all my DVDs from Amazon arrived Empty
PostSubject: Hooray, all my DVDs from Amazon arrived   Hooray, all my DVDs from Amazon arrived Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:33 am

Bought the new Ross Noble, Dylan Moran, and Bill Bailey shows (Bill's one is a bit shit actually). Also bought the complete One Foot in the Grave boxset. My big shelf unit is now completely full.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Hooray, all my DVDs from Amazon arrived   Hooray, all my DVDs from Amazon arrived Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:02 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Bought the new Ross Noble, Dylan Moran, and Bill Bailey shows (Bill's one is a bit shit actually). Also bought the complete One Foot in the Grave boxset. My big shelf unit is now completely full.

i find those two to be hit and miss
both great at times but sometimes barely get a laugh out of me at all
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Hooray, all my DVDs from Amazon arrived   Hooray, all my DVDs from Amazon arrived Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:41 pm

I love 'em both, but Bill is increasingly unfunny. His stage shows are getting bigger (more musicians and instruments and planning), which means they're more organized, which means less funny with him. He was much funnier when it was just him with a guitar and keyboard. The newest show has a whole orchestra, and while they play some nice music, it's not that funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hooray, all my DVDs from Amazon arrived   Hooray, all my DVDs from Amazon arrived Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:54 pm

He was the best on Nevermind the Buzzcocks.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Hooray, all my DVDs from Amazon arrived   Hooray, all my DVDs from Amazon arrived Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:04 pm

He was. The only guest captain that was as good was Bob Mortimer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hooray, all my DVDs from Amazon arrived   Hooray, all my DVDs from Amazon arrived Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hooray, all my DVDs from Amazon arrived
Page 1 of 1