Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today

Go down 
+10
Kaede
Skip
Talking Sock
SimianWonder
Baal
Maskull
Golden Boy
Rockstar_Sinistar
Superbuu3
A_Nonny_Moose
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:02 am

Your bro wrote:
Sora wrote:
Basically SF4 rocks because it's newb friendly.

Nigga please. You know for a fact that's not true.

I didn't say it was a bad thing. It's good that anyone can just jump in and play. Learn some fireballs and some dragon punches and you're on a roll to becoming a champion!
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:12 am

basically sf > tekken
as anyone can get good at sf without entering practice mode or looking at the moves list
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:13 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
General consensus seems to be that Tekken 6 is the most balanced fighter out there at the moment.
balance doesn't = fun though
which is more important
Unbalance doesn't = fun even more so.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:15 am

HOW ABOUT THIS FUCKERS!? SF VS TEKKEN. With a totally new bastard child gameplay style of both series so the game would work!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:15 am

I'd play it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:16 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
General consensus seems to be that Tekken 6 is the most balanced fighter out there at the moment.
which is more important
honestly if your playing a fighter only online you probably should just get a different genre game
balancing issues are only a problem if you play against ppl who are dicks and abuse exploits, which is what the online community is full of

the facgt duck punch is a plausible play strategy in tekken is a bigger funkiller then most things
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:18 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
which is more important
honestly if your playing a fighter only online you probably should just get a different genre game
balancing issues are only a problem if you play against ppl who are dicks and abuse exploits, which is what the online community is full of

the facgt duck punch is a plausible play strategy in tekken is a bigger funkiller then most things

SF has ducking and low attacks too, I don't see how those are difference to ducking in Tekken.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:18 am

At least Tekken's isn't like some arcade side-scrolling game boss fight.

*Jump Tiger Shot*
*Duck Tiger Shot*
*Jump Tiger Shot*
*Duck Tiger Shot*
*Get Hit By Tiger Uppercut and get sent flying to the other side of the screen and lose a giant chunk of health*
*Repeat the process ad nauseum*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:19 am

He means you can literally win a match with duck punching and low kicking.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:19 am

Your bro wrote:
He means you can literally win a match with duck punching and low kicking.
Bullshit.

Last edited by Sora on Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:20 am

Trushit, man trushit.

What the fuck else can you do in tekken? You jab and kick. So fun.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:20 am

That's bull and you know it. You'd get slaughtered if you spammed low.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:21 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
which is more important

So basically you never block low?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:21 am

Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
which is more important

SF has ducking and low attacks too, I don't see how those are difference to ducking in Tekken.
for starters you can't hit someone on the floor in streetfighter
secondly you can't move forward while crouching

these two things make a huge difference, also if you tried only duck punching in streetfighter you either get flying kicked/specialed
theres no way you can win a fight with duck punch
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:22 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
which is more important

these two things make a huge difference, also if you tried only duck punching in streetfighter you either get flying kicked/specialed

Nor can you in Tekken. A high and jumping attack would fuck you up.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:22 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
which is more important

i didn't say i lost to these ppl

but the fact they try it second round when they get half an energy bar
suggests this actually works on some ppl

and seriously this has to be the most boring thing to happen in a fight ever
also i've seen ppl try this as soon as they even look like they might lose the first round
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:24 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
which is more important

also i've seen ppl try this as soon as they even look like they might lose the first round

That doesn't suggest anything, they're just fucking idiots.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:25 am

Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
which is more important

eh? in tekken most flying kicks have two types of action, kick with take off or kick with landing
kick with landing is either high or low if its high you miss said person and kick low is slower then duck punch
also jump punch is a 50/50
yeah most characters have a way out of this situation, but like i said ppl will try this regardless
and that kills online fun a lot and i've seen this a lot
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:27 am

I have never seen this.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:28 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
which is more important

eh? in tekken most flying kicks have two types of action, kick with take off or kick with landing
kick with landing is either high or low if its high you miss said person and kick low is slower then duck punch
yeah most characters have a way out of this situation, but like i said ppl will try this regardless

The fuckity fuck?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:28 am

Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
which is more important

That doesn't suggest anything, they're just fucking idiots.
regardless balancing issues won't really solve that one
the game engine would need a fairly big overhaul

either way ppl do do that and its not fun to play against
and i generally win fireball fights which can be quite entertaining
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:29 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I have never seen this.
well i play occasionally on my brothers profile

it could possibly be due to his beginner rank and ppl suddenly realise there getting destroyed by me and resort to it
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:30 am

Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
which is more important

The fuckity fuck?
i was describing the flying kick system in tekken its inherently different to streetfighter
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:30 am

There are no players that "do that" besides dumbass newbs. The majority of Tekken players just play like normal. The only problem with Tekken are the Eddie and Christie spammers. The Sagat's of Tekken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:31 am

Look at this shit. They got 2 Sagats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today
Page 15 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next