Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today

Go down 
+10
Kaede
Skip
Talking Sock
SimianWonder
Baal
Maskull
Golden Boy
Rockstar_Sinistar
Superbuu3
A_Nonny_Moose
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:51 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I don't see why you think a jumping attack is the only way to deal with that though. Or even the best way to deal with it.
i said it wasn't sora was doing his butthurt thing again and saying you can flying kick someone like in streetfighter i explained why game mechanics mean this isn't possible

I never said such a thing. Also don't say I'm butthurt when you're the one starting to rage over my minor posts correcting you. =P
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:54 am

Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
honestly if your playing a fighter only online you probably should just get a different genre game
balancing issues are only a problem if you play against ppl who are dicks and abuse exploits, which is what the online community is full of

the facgt duck punch is a plausible play strategy in tekken is a bigger funkiller then most things

SF has ducking and low attacks too, I don't see how those are difference to ducking in Tekken.
for starters you can't hit someone on the floor in streetfighter
secondly you can't move forward while crouching

these two things make a huge difference, also if you tried only duck punching in streetfighter you either get flying kicked/specialed
theres no way you can win a fight with duck punch

Nor can you in Tekken. A high and jumping attack would fuck you up.
eh? in tekken most flying kicks have two types of action, kick with take off or kick with landing
kick with landing is either high or low if its high you miss said person and kick low is slower then duck punch
also jump punch is a 50/50
yeah most characters have a way out of this situation, but like i said ppl will try this regardless
and that kills online fun a lot and i've seen this a lot

The fuckity fuck?
it stemmed from this comment
and i weren't annoyed i was just explaining as nonny was asking
also i use butthurt cause i hear that word plus your name a lot
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:56 am

Oh, and it has changed buu. The delayed hopkick is still a generic move, but I think most characters have a unique hopkick now. It's not like Tekken 2 where you pressing up and circle will do the same move with every character.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:56 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
honestly if your playing a fighter only online you probably should just get a different genre game
balancing issues are only a problem if you play against ppl who are dicks and abuse exploits, which is what the online community is full of

the facgt duck punch is a plausible play strategy in tekken is a bigger funkiller then most things

SF has ducking and low attacks too, I don't see how those are difference to ducking in Tekken.

these two things make a huge difference, also if you tried only duck punching in streetfighter you either get flying kicked/specialed

eh? in tekken most flying kicks have two types of action, kick with take off or kick with landing
kick with landing is either high or low if its high you miss said person and kick low is slower then duck punch
yeah most characters have a way out of this situation, but like i said ppl will try this regardless

The fuckity fuck?

What the fuck does that have to do with what you lied about? Saying you can't win by spamming lows has nothing to do with this bullshit about you saying "sora claims you can do high kicks in Tekken similar to SF4" or whatever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:58 am

Buu was incorrect, you're not butthurt. You're raging.

Last edited by Your bro on Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:58 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Oh, and it has changed buu. The delayed hopkick is still a generic move, but I think most characters have a unique hopkick now. It's not like Tekken 2 where you pressing up and circle will do the same move with every character.
oh i was referring to the coming down one
in tekken 5 every character still had the same ones

in T6 i only saw a couple but they looked generic, its not a move i use often so i didn't really see if everyone still has a generic one
but still flying kick wouldn't be the way to deal with a ducking opponent in this game i'd generally use a mid height charge
Back to top Go down

Your bro wrote:

Hard.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:59 am

Your bro wrote:

Well I just want to know what he's saying when he's talking about me claiming high kicks in Tekken = SF's high kicks and all this gibberish.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:01 am

Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

The fuckity fuck?

What the fuck does that have to do with what you lied about? Saying you can't win by spamming lows has nothing to do with this bullshit about you saying "sora claims you can do high kicks in Tekken similar to SF4" or whatever.
your saying you can flying kick a ducking opponent in tekken
thats simply not true unless there not doing anything
if you jump in outside of a character specific move you will get hit first

besides the two generic flying kicks do no hit at mid height they hit high or low
which is obviously a miss for high and if its low your moving slower then them you will get hit first
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:01 am

Could you two, like, fuck off with your bullshit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:03 am

Shh, don't tell Gordon Brown, but yesterday I threw away half a sausage
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:03 am

fair enough
he can't say anything that would disprove what i actually said about the game unless he is saying he meant something different to what he originally typed
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

The fuckity fuck?

besides the two generic flying kicks do no hit at mid height they hit high or low
which is obviously a miss for high and if its low your moving slower then them you will get hit first

I'm referring to the fact when you're in close combat, when you use uf X, it can hit a person low. A lot of moves for separate characters aren't "high" or "low" just because their commands are based on those directions. For example, everytime some person spams low, I main Kazuya and usually my uf+X when close manages to impact on them.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:04 am

Your bro wrote:
I really don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:07 am

Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

The fuckity fuck?

I'm referring to the fact when you're in close combat, when you use uf X, it can hit a person low. A lot of moves for separate characters aren't "high" or "low" just because their commands are based on those directions. For example, everytime some person spams low, I main Kazuya and usually my uf+X when close manages to impact on them.
this was what i meant by the two types of flying kick your referring to rising flying kick, but this taqctic wouldn't work to counteract a duck puncher as you'd have to be close to them initially and you can't block while moving forwardthis is why i'm saying that the flying kick in tekken is actually useless in stopping this kind of tactic

whereas in SF games you can use the basica flying kick to stop anyone trying this and the fact someone can't crouch forward in SF also makes a huge difference to this as well (and thats not even including the fact you can just jump back and use projectiles)
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:09 am

Superbuu3 wrote:

this was what i meant by the two types of flying kick your referring to rising flying kick, but this taqctic wouldn't work to counteract a duck puncher as you'd have to be close to them initially and you can't block while moving forwardthis is why i'm saying that the flying kick in tekken is actually useless in stopping this kind of tactic

Well it does for me usually so maybe I'm so awesome, it's gamebreaking?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:09 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Your bro wrote:
I really don't get it.

I think I get it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:10 am

Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

Well it does for me usually so maybe I'm so awesome, it's gamebreaking?
maybe you have good timing i dunno

i just used stronger moves in that situation, its pretty much a free hit
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:14 am

Superbuu3 wrote:

maybe you have good timing i dunnot

I really fucking doubt that. I think I'm just magic.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:17 am

Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

i'd have said fabulous
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:17 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

i'd have said fabulous

Ah, you cupcake.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:23 am

Your bro wrote:
Your bro wrote:

Hard.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSHHHHHHHHHHSHITHSITBS|F=ewnvonfgd

Actually I didn't rage but I recently almost did. I was fighting another Eddie spammer again and I got fucking beaten down because I totally failed. I ALMOST had a bitchfit like the ones Baal usually has. It really wouldn't suit me though so I held it in, you know, because it's healthy, right?
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:09 pm

What the fuck happened in this topic?
Oh, and you should all check this:

Quote :

CAPCOM INTERVIEWS THE NATIONAL SF4 CHAMPION OF JAPAN

Shino: Alright, let’s move onto the next question, which is –
Who is your favorite character to play?

Iyo: Zaphina of Tekken.

Daigo: Hey, that’s not even a Capcom character!

Iyo: Does it have to be? The question didn’t specify it.

Daigo: Think about it, we are at a Capcom event. Don’t you think it kind of bad to mention other company’s name? You should make Capcom happy.

Iyo: ….hmmm… ok…. Capcom….. If it has to be a Capcom character……

Iyo: ……none…. I don’t have any….

Daigo: What!?

Daigo: Come on! Say something. Why not Dhalsim!?

Iyo: I have never played Tekken, but I like Zaphina.
I definitely don’t want to say Dhalsim.

Daigo: Why not?

Iyo: It’s just too much. And no twist to it.
So, I say none.

And T6 has been the most successful game in the arcade scene since its release two years ago.
Meanwhile, SF4 did so good in the arcades that Capcom decided against releasing an arcade version of SSF4.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:24 pm

Mmmkay.

Why should we care?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:10 pm

Chuck Bass wrote:
What the fuck happened in this topic?

SF4 fan bitching, crticising and attempting to take over Tekken once and for all!

Baal wrote:
Mmmkay.

Why should we care?

Even though I don't really care about this character debate thing much, that interview is pretty funny considering an SF4 player is dissing Capcom and choosing to like a Tekken 6 character despite never playing it(obviously, considering he's Asian right? You know how shallow they are, they only like things that look "badass" and shit).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today
Page 17 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next