Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time demo is really good

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

The Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time demo is really good Empty
PostSubject: The Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time demo is really good   The Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time demo is really good Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:37 pm

It's just a Clank demo, but since playing as Clank is actually a big part of the game this time, that's alright. And it's even more alright because Clank is fun to play as now. He moves better, has a new triple boost jump, a time wand thing and bombs that slow down time for a while, and there's puzzles where you have to work with your past selves to solve stuff. Like you record your actions, then play it back so there's another you running around doing what you just did, while you run around and do other stuff that needs to be done.

In the demo it was basically just opening doors, but it was still fun. The door only opens when you stand on a switch, so you record yourself going to stand on the switch, and then play it back so a past you opens the door so that you can go through it.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: The Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time demo is really good   The Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time demo is really good Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:24 pm

Despite owning a PS2, PS3 and a PSP, I've never played any of the Ratchet and Clank games. Yes, I know, but platformers have never really moved me. This sounds intriguing though.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time demo is really good   The Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time demo is really good Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:34 pm