Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One

Go down 
+2
Superbuu3
Ellis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One Empty
PostSubject: Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One   Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:57 pm

Anyone getting this? I'm kinda split on this. On one hand it looks kinda stupid, on the other hand it looks like with 3 other people it could be a lot of fun. It is online coop right? It would be a fun game to bro it up on if that's the case. So is anyone getting this? comes out in a month.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One   Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:02 pm

Definitely not at release. Other games come way above this in temrs of priority, i've still got quest for booty and haven't even finished that.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One   Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:05 pm

The only way I'll probably get it is if I know a few of you are too since it doesn't look like it will be very fun to play otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One   Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:42 pm

I was gonna get it, then some shit happened and I have unforeseeable costs and can only get 2 more games this year, one being Uncharted 3... the other one, not sure yet..
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One   Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:28 pm

Well then you probably are definately getting AC:R then
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One   Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:33 pm

Ellis wrote:
Well then you probably are definately getting AC:R then
Thats really not a day one buy. The MP was really dull for me compared to brotherhood. I know eevil thought the same to. We don't really know if this is going to be another filler game. It will be a solid game, but if the plot goes nowhere again it might wear thin. Unless this goes massively forwards in plot i.e. seeing some cool shit with desmond. I'm gonna wait till i hear what you guys say about it.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One   Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:25 pm

I won't be getting AC:R

wouldn't be able to follow anythign anyways, since I only have Assassins Creed, and didn't bother with all the other ones.

and as Buu said, I do indeed not like the MP either.

I'd say current chances are highest of me getting Skyrim, since I need a game to fill my time till about late february/early march...

but I guess I could ask for other games as a birthday present/christmas, but that's kinda lame
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One   Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:05 am

I'll probably get All 4 One at some point. I've got the beta bt haven't played it yet (or rather, haven't been able to connect to a decent game yet).
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One   Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:39 am

Not at launch.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One   Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:06 pm

This game is pretty good. Its one of the better games for coop with randoms. The controls are simple and its pretty easy to get through a level with anyone at all. The game also is just more fun with more people. Probably a better idea to play it on hard though if you're playing with mates you know otehrwise a bit too easy. Most of the basic gadgets are here that you see in teh average R and C game. I'll let you know if the cooler weapons are in the morphoray is definitely in as i seen a guy using it.

No real difference playing with the other guys although the dialogue changes depending on who you are during general play and interactions, I assume everyone says something with the same gist just in more the way that is suited to there character.

Seems a lot more platformy then the more recent games which personally i see as a good thing, they mix up more melee orientated bad guys with ones you need to shoot which is a good thing IMO seeing as the game was getting too shooter heavy at times. Also i'm playing as quark before anyone tries to nab him.

I've only got this for 4 weeks or something. Although i might get bored of this in a week or two anyways.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One   Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:39 pm

I marathoned this game a couple months back with two friends. Good times.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One   Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:11 am

Since this was free on the store i picked it up. After I beat ACiT (finally got around to buying it) I was gonna play it just because I realized I'm a fanboy of this series.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One   Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:06 am

Completed this and pretty much finished off everything worth doing. The ryno is ridiculous in this one but not enough ammo to have fun with it.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One   Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:56 pm

So this is alright then?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One   Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:01 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
So this is alright then?
Play it with cheese you'll likely get bored in solo, although that said the game is shitty when played with ppl with OPed weapons.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One   Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:32 pm

It's only good if you play it with friends.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One   Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:41 pm

I would reDL but from what i remember this game was like 13 gig.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One   Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:10 pm

It's 16gb. Why the hell is this game more than twice the size of Crysis 2?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One   Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 6:57 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
It's 16gb. Why the hell is this game more than twice the size of Crysis 2?
PS3 graphics than PC graphics bro
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One   Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:43 pm

This is alright even in single player. AI is a bit annoying but I quite like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One   Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ratchet and Clank : All 4 One
Page 1 of 1