Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ratchet & Clank Nexus

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Ratchet & Clank Nexus Empty
PostSubject: Ratchet & Clank Nexus   Ratchet & Clank Nexus Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:17 pm

]

A return to the classic R&C structure and gameplay. It's not as big as Crack in Time, but it's bigger than Quest for Booty, and it's digital only. It'll cost $30/€30, no £ price stated yet.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet & Clank Nexus   Ratchet & Clank Nexus Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:12 pm

goddammit, i thought this was gonna be a full game.

ah well, will still probably get it though.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet & Clank Nexus   Ratchet & Clank Nexus Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:42 pm

I wouldn't spend $30 on a digital game anyway, full retail title or not. So this is going to have to be pretty fucking special.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet & Clank Nexus   Ratchet & Clank Nexus Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:51 pm

Oh wait, according to Fred on the EU blog it's getting a physical EU release. Now I can get excited.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet & Clank Nexus   Ratchet & Clank Nexus Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:43 pm

This sounds good i'm interested. Hopefully we get a good sale on the digital release of HD trilogy now.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet & Clank Nexus   Ratchet & Clank Nexus Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:36 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Oh wait, according to Fred on the EU blog it's getting a physical EU release. Now I can get excited.

alright, good, that's a whole lot better already.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet & Clank Nexus   Ratchet & Clank Nexus Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:05 am

Still not going to buy this at launch, Insomniac need to win me back as a fan, but the Vortex Grenade looks interesting and I think the side scrolling Clank sections coule be really cool.

Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet & Clank Nexus   Ratchet & Clank Nexus Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:36 pm

So did anybody end up getting this?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet & Clank Nexus   Ratchet & Clank Nexus Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 7:23 pm

It's a solid classic-style R&C game, just shorter. Only 5 planets and I think only 8 weapons, since there's no way to customise the quick select.

The two new things are the gravity stuff and flying. There's no zero-gravity gameplay but the opening has you floating between magnetic pads on the outside of an exploded spaceship, which is pretty cool. The jetpack upgrade is actually a jetpack in this game, rather than a reskin of the helipack. In certain parts you can freely fly around, exloring and fighting. It has a fuel guage but it's very generous.

It's just a shame that these features don't have a full length game to get fleshed out in.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet & Clank Nexus   Ratchet & Clank Nexus Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:42 pm

is it worth the money then?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet & Clank Nexus   Ratchet & Clank Nexus Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:21 pm

If you want more (good) Ratchet and Clank then yeah.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet & Clank Nexus   Ratchet & Clank Nexus Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 4:06 am

It does seem a bit buggy though. A couple items weren't working properly earlier and I had to die and reload a few times before it sorted itself out, and I just got stuck inside the weapon trial area just now. You can try weapons before you buy them, but when I pressed start to quit it just stayed in the trial zone and wouldn't let me pause again. I had to quit the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet & Clank Nexus   Ratchet & Clank Nexus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ratchet & Clank Nexus
Page 1 of 1