Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?

Go down 
+12
Snake
MonkeyWrench
Fran
Sam
nununuoka
brandon
Zero
Rockstar_Sinistar
Baal
Golden Boy
Superbuu3
Dirjel
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Snake
General Zombie
Snake

RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 6:42 pm

When I used to play Resident Evil 4 on a regular basis, I'd use whatever handgun, shotgun, or any other weapon I had in my hands to knock Ganados down. Then, while they're still on the ground, I knife them to death, even while they're getting up. Saves a lot of handgun ammo that way if you're dealing with at least 2-4 Ganados at a time.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:24 am

Snake6782 wrote:
When I used to play Resident Evil 4 on a regular basis, I'd use whatever handgun, shotgun, or any other weapon I had in my hands to knock Ganados down. Then, while they're still on the ground, I knife them to death, even while they're getting up. Saves a lot of handgun ammo that way if you're dealing with at least 2-4 Ganados at a time.
yeah thats how i play all the REs
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:36 am

Raziel wrote:
Snake6782 wrote:
yeah thats how i play all the REs
In the old RE's, I'd knife just about anything to death, start to finish, as long as it was by itself. When there were groups of things, I'd use my pistol.

Hunters and shit would get shotgunned until dead, though. I don't mess around with instant kill moves.

RE4, though, I use my knife on groups. I use my knife to block thrown weapons. I use my knife to stop enemies mid-attack.

I love my knife.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu
Baroque Works Agent
Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:51 pm

Sam wrote:
I like throwing eggs at Ashley. It's fun and the only way you can torment her without killing her.

Knight costume + Chicago Typewriter = Fireworks! Very Happy

I've done a knife-only run once, using a handgun for the Salazar fight. I will never do that again. >_> Well, I might, but never again on Professional. Razz
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 5:34 am

the knife is pretty ridiculous in RE CV
Back to top Go down
Lucifer 9999
Skypiea Priest
Lucifer 9999

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:47 pm

RE1

I knifed a hunter

and it was hard as hell

I tried to Knife the Tyrant, but was force to use the colt

RE2

William birkin

RE3

dumped the knife as soon as i could

RE4

Ganados only

Code veronica

Zombies only
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:49 pm

its so rare for me to kill something knife only

i just use it when i see an opponent is vulnerable to conserve ammo
so i can shoot happily away at hordes
Back to top Go down
Luk
The One
Luk

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:09 pm

There weren't dogs in RE4......... scratch and I beat the hell out of that game, every difficulty, dont remember any dogs........
Back to top Go down
Lucifer 9999
Skypiea Priest
Lucifer 9999

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:43 pm

Luk wrote:
There weren't dogs in RE4......... scratch and I beat the hell out of that game, every difficulty, dont remember any dogs........

Maybe knifed the wolf that helps you against the giant

How sick is that
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:44 pm

yeah i was wondering about dogs
i don't really remember any
i just assumed there must be as someone mentioned it
the ones on the old ones were easy to knife though
Back to top Go down
Luk
The One
Luk

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:51 pm

Oh, nvm.......I remember now, the little bastards you fought in that fukers backyard or whatever, in the grass area where you meet Ada afterwards........I hated those fukers, I always shotgunned them since they were quik to grab you........they were more like wolves though I think
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:52 pm

Luk wrote:
Oh, nvm.......I remember now, the little bastards you fought in that fukers backyard or whatever, in the grass area where you meet Ada afterwards........I hated those fukers, I always shotgunned them since they were quik to grab you........they were more like wolves though I think

I think you mean Hedge-Maze. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:19 pm

i hated those bitches....
Back to top Go down
Profoundly Mad
East Blue Pirate Captain
Profoundly Mad

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:12 pm

RE 1: Nothing

RE 2: a few zombies

RE 3: nothing

Code Veronica: A lot actually, the knife was actually pretty damn powerful in that game

RE 4: Anything that gets too close... I knifed a chainsaw guy before though to death.
Back to top Go down
Snake
General Zombie
Snake

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:14 pm

The Bella Sisters were bad because you had to watch your back at all times. You never know when one'll just come up behind you and stealth kill ya with a chainsaw. It's even worse when you're distracted from fighting other enemies.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Ethereal Goddess
Sam

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:16 pm

The Regenerators still scare the shit out of me, especially the first encounter with one, since it's literally invincible.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JudgementStar
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:17 pm

regenerators? i forgot what they were......
Back to top Go down
Sam
Ethereal Goddess
Sam

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:19 pm

On the island. Those freaky looking creatures that regenerate their limbs and the only way to kill them is to kill the Plagas in their body using the Infrared scope.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JudgementStar
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:20 pm

oh yeah i remember now
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:22 pm

Rebellious Membrane wrote:
RE 1: Nothing

RE 2: a few zombies

RE 3: nothing

Code Veronica: A lot actually, the knife was actually pretty damn powerful in that game

RE 4: Anything that gets too close... I knifed a chainsaw guy before though to death.

in code veronica i used the knife until i had around 200-300 bullets before using the hand gun
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:26 am

Snake6782 wrote:
The Bella Sisters were bad because you had to watch your back at all times. You never know when one'll just come up behind you and stealth kill ya with a chainsaw. It's even worse when you're distracted from fighting other enemies.
fun ny thing is you think it would be impossible to sneak up on someone with a chainsaw
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:31 am

Beauty Queen Etna wrote:
On the island. Those freaky looking creatures that regenerate their limbs and the only way to kill them is to kill the Plagas in their body using the Infrared scope.
You can kill them just by doing enough damage, Sam.

I've actually knifed a few of them to death. It's REALLY easy, once you know the trick to it ^_^
Back to top Go down
Snake
General Zombie
Snake

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:14 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Snake6782 wrote:
fun ny thing is you think it would be impossible to sneak up on someone with a chainsaw

It's because a lot of the time they would already know I'm here, especially while I'm fighting another group of enemies. Besides, it's tough to compete with chainsaws.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:54 pm

Godot <3 wrote:
Beauty Queen Etna wrote:
You can kill them just by doing enough damage, Sam.

I've actually knifed a few of them to death. It's REALLY easy, once you know the trick to it ^_^

and how is that
i just shotgun them to death when i can't be bothered to fiddle with the infra red scope
Back to top Go down
Snake
General Zombie
Snake

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:06 pm

The Handcannon does an equally good job against them too as it kills them a bit faster. That, and the PRL-412, and it kills them with one fully-charged shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next