Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best death animations

Go down 
+2
Sam
Dirjel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

Best death animations Empty
PostSubject: Best death animations   Best death animations Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:23 pm

The chainsaw man is classic. See BD's sig for an example ^_^

Garrador is sick. He stabs you in the face, lifts you into the air (using the claw that is shoved through your skull), and then impales you in the gut.

Novistador acid death is cool too. If you have low enough health when they jump on you, the acid shit will melt off the flesh from Leon's skull and parts of his face. His eyeball dangles out of the socket.

I also like the one that "it" does to you, when it pulls you up into the cieling of the cages. Leon's legs are kicking about, and then you hear a crunch, and he stops moving. It drops your corpse back down and there's a huge gout of blood spraying out of your neck, and when he hits the ground the camera "falls" and lands on the ground at a funny angle, so you can only see from his shoulders down.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Ethereal Goddess
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Best death animations   Best death animations Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:28 pm

Novistador one is FUCKED UP.

Salazar ate me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JudgementStar
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Best death animations   Best death animations Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:28 pm

muahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Slayer0
Skypiea Priest
Slayer0

PostSubject: Re: Best death animations   Best death animations Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:33 pm

Being eaten by Salazar is "oh SHIT he just DID that".

The "it" is called U3, and another really fucked up one is when he grabs you in the third cage/the actual battle, drags you to him then cuts you in half. He lifts up the bottom half too...
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: Best death animations   Best death animations Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:51 pm

I would say something, But all the best ones have already been said. Razz

Oh wait, There is one that wasn't mentioned, Kamikaze Ganado with Dynamite Hug. Razz

Anyway, Before I remembered that. I was about to put down the scariest and quickest death ever.

...Dr Chainsaw Man....on Steroids!!!! (Found only in the fourth level of Mercenaries)
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Best death animations   Best death animations Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:52 pm

i always like the hunters
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Best death animations   Best death animations Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:06 am

1. Chainsaw
2. It
3. El Lago or the croc thingy
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: Best death animations   Best death animations Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:17 am

Slayer 0 wrote:
The "it" is called U3, and another really fucked up one is when he grabs you in the third cage/the actual battle, drags you to him then cuts you in half. He lifts up the bottom half too...
Yeah, I didn't want to say that, though. Let someone else join in XD

What's-his-face glass eye man has an interesting attack. He impales Leon with his tentacle, then lifts him in the air and holds him over the fire in the corner of the room.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Best death animations   Best death animations Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:35 am

TBH i haven't seen that many i'm just too damn good at the games
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best death animations   Best death animations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best death animations
Page 1 of 1