Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?

Go down 
+12
Snake
MonkeyWrench
Fran
Sam
nununuoka
brandon
Zero
Rockstar_Sinistar
Baal
Golden Boy
Superbuu3
Dirjel
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? Empty
PostSubject: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:44 am

1567849804987468 Ganados

2 Garradors

2 Gigantes

4 Chainsaw Men

4 Regenerators

1 Iron Maiden

2 Dogs

You know what the hardest thing to knife to death is? Dogs. Unless the Ganados grow a plaga. Then, you're pretty much screwed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:46 am

Nothing. I kill everything with a gun.
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:48 am

Vergil wrote:
Nothing. I kill everything with a gun.

Well that's no fun. What about Krauser? I've knifed him to death every time I fought him as well, but that doesn't really count. He's actually HARDER to kill with guns.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:50 am

ganados
dogs

the blind guys i probably could knife if i was patient enough (whoa that sounds bad)

whats a garradors?
and whats an iron maiden?

haven;t played in ages
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:51 am

Garrador is the blind guy.

Iron Maiden is a spiky regenerator. You have to kill the first one you see to get a key, and there are more in the dump that you can run away from if you want.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:52 am

I've played the game numerous time and I've only used it to kill Krauser.
Near the end of my last playthrough I found out that the knife can be useful when I accidentaly pressed the button and stunned a ganado.
Next time I'll probably use it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:53 am

oh yeah i hate them

na i didn't bother with knifing them i had enough difficulty when i got rid of my therm scope O_o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:52 am

Oh, I forgot about Krauser.. Yeah, I guess you can say I knifed him.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:59 am

oh yeah i use it crap loads on ganados
i slash there leg suplex/kick them
then stab the crap out of them on the floor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:21 am

I used it on gigantes, chainsaws, regular enemies, and I never used it on the dogs because running will always keep you safe w/o loosing hp, but I use guns on them to get cash, etc
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:23 am

I can't count the things I've knifed to death!
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:26 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Shocked we're still talking about the game right

Razz
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:28 am

Raziel wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:

Razz

Yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:28 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Raziel wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:

Razz

Yes.

Maybe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:34 am

Somebody did a speed run using nothing but a knife, and a pistol for the needed areas
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:34 am

Mr Awesome Haseo wrote:
Somebody did a speed run using nothing but a knife, and a pistol for the needed areas

Yeah, that's pretty 1337.

One of these days I'm gonna' do a no-merchant run. I'm not hardcore enough to do a knife/pistol only run. Besides, that's illogical. I only do challenges that make sense XD
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:36 am

Dirjel wrote:
Mr Awesome Haseo wrote:

Yeah, that's pretty 1337.

One of these days I'm gonna' do a no-merchant run. I'm not hardcore enough to do a knife/pistol only run. Besides, that's illogical. I only do challenges that make sense XD

Wait? A Knife only run? THat's impossible! Am I the only one remembering the Salazar Boss Fight?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:40 am

he said pistol when needed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:42 am

Yea he used a pistol on parts he must use on but everything else a knife, no cheats or glitches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:42 am

You'd have to use a rocket launcher on the last bit of the boss fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:46 am

I thought you can beat all bosses with a pistol?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:47 am

I remember Ada throws a rocket launcher at you, And you had to use it kill the last boss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:52 am

Yea thats true but I think you can ignore it and continue shooting/slashing but I may be wrong. I havent played the game since last October at Necro and I got half way with a audience of 8 people ^_^
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:54 am

The last boss can die even without the launcher. You can sell it the next time you start the game for 100,000 I think.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:55 am

Vergil wrote:
I remember Ada throws a rocket launcher at you, And you had to use it kill the last boss.

No. You can just keep firing. You can kill Saddler with the knife too if you just keep stabbing him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next