Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?

Go down 
+12
Snake
MonkeyWrench
Fran
Sam
nununuoka
brandon
Zero
Rockstar_Sinistar
Baal
Golden Boy
Superbuu3
Dirjel
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:26 pm

i never pisseb about with the secret weapons i probably should play it again
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sam
Ethereal Goddess
Sam

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:32 pm

Godot <3 wrote:
Beauty Queen Etna wrote:
On the island. Those freaky looking creatures that regenerate their limbs and the only way to kill them is to kill the Plagas in their body using the Infrared scope.
You can kill them just by doing enough damage, Sam.

I've actually knifed a few of them to death. It's REALLY easy, once you know the trick to it ^_^

I have yet to see this happen. I TMPed, shotgunned, grenaded, rifled and magnumed them and they still did not die.

The biggest mistake was shooting off their legs. When I did that, I was scared shitless at what the Regenerator was doing to fight back.

*shudder*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JudgementStar
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:19 pm

Beauty Queen Etna wrote:
Godot <3 wrote:
Beauty Queen Etna wrote:
On the island. Those freaky looking creatures that regenerate their limbs and the only way to kill them is to kill the Plagas in their body using the Infrared scope.
You can kill them just by doing enough damage, Sam.

I've actually knifed a few of them to death. It's REALLY easy, once you know the trick to it ^_^

I have yet to see this happen. I TMPed, shotgunned, grenaded, rifled and magnumed them and they still did not die.

The biggest mistake was shooting off their legs. When I did that, I was scared shitless at what the Regenerator was doing to fight back.

*shudder*
ROFL

The first time I fought a Regenerator, it went like this:

*grabs key*

Woot key. Now I r leave room. Yay.

*regenerator walks in*

Oh shit. You're ugly.

*shoots his head off with striker*

Take that, bitch!

*Regenerator keeps walking at me*

Mmmkay. *shoots leg off* Oh, shit. That looks like it hurt.

*Regenerator lunges at me*

OH SHIT! *shoots regenerator out of the air with Striker*

*runs away*

Anyway, How to Knife a Regenerator to death:

1. Run at him, and try to dodge his attacks. Get alongside him, and knife his leg. If it blows off, great. If not, you're proabably gonna' get hit. Try and dodge and knife his leg again.

2. Once he's down, just point at him and hold the knife button down. Leon's slashing rythm is exactly perfect with the Regenerator's lunge attack, so you will keep him in hitstun until he dies. Just be careful that if you blow limbs off you are still hitting his body. One time, I was knifing his arm, and his arm came off, and I didn't have time to fix my aim onto his torso, and I got bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?   RE4:  What have YOU knifed to death? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RE4: What have YOU knifed to death?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5