Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion

Go down 
+8
Golden Boy
Mishimi
L Ron Hubbard
Talking Sock
Superbuu3
Zero
Casa
Kaio
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion   Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 8:11 pm

Fucking SSJ Gohan again. Toei never learns.
Back to top Go down
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion   Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 11:50 pm

I don't know why Freeza is always the go-to villain in Z movies. He's so boring. Why can't they ever revive Raditz or someone new?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion   Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 12:03 am

Why can't they revive Broly?
Back to top Go down
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion   Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 12:14 am

Broly's noble soul has already entered Valhalla, and is no longer available.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion   Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 2:27 am

Kaio wrote:
Fucking SSJ Gohan again. Toei never learns.

Gohan sealed his power to not break Videl into a million pieces by accident.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion   Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 6:36 am

I haven't paid much attn to dragonball in years I think I have you guys to thank for that.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion   Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 6:52 am

You mean you were cheating on DB with One Piece, you slut.
Back to top Go down
L Ron Hubbard
Chalupa Batman MacArthur
L Ron Hubbard

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion   Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 5:02 am

Not gonna lie, I have some hopes for this movie, maybe it's because Freeza is my favorite villain. I'm a little worried about the ass-pull power-up that he'll get to even match up against Goku, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scientology.org
Mishimi
Deck Hand
Mishimi

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion   Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 11:20 pm

Looking forward to this movie despite it being Freeza again... But like the guy above, I am a Freeza fanboy so yeah. It might be pretty awesome, and however Freeza gets god power may be interesting too. They may have it tie into the 3rd movie and other gods of destruction by having Freeza kill Beerus perhaps. The little blue henchman of Freeza's looks like he may be a magic user so he may steal Beerus' power and put it into Freeza, who knows. We already know from BoG that Beerus stated he would have eventually killed Freeza when they next met before he learned Freeza was already dead, so it is a possibility and would be a good way to introduce the other gods for the 3rd movie.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion   Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 2:37 am

What a fucking mess. I've seen better palette swaps in Spike games.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion   Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 2:58 am

I like how when they reveal that fruity MCU Thanos cosplay, the most girly and out of place pop music starts playing.

Princess Freeza.

And now for something fruitier:

Back to top Go down
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion   Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:54 am

Not only did they bring back the most boring villain but the only way they could think to make him interesting was to make him brighter.

I find it difficult to get excited about DBZ anymore. SSJ3 was the coolest transformation and they scrapped that in favour of the underwhelming SSJ God. Not a fan of the direction it's going in.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion   Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 9:41 am

At least the video games have been heading into a brighter direction.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion   Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 10:15 am

How is Freeza the most boring villain?
Back to top Go down
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion   Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 3:44 pm

He has been thoroughly played out. He has already appeared in multiple movies and technically already got revived once in the (canon) series. If you include Cooler, who is essentially the same character let's be honest, then he is even more prevalent. Then, there was the stupid Episode of Bardock where the villain was another Freeza-clone.

Literally the only potentially interesting thing that could come out of this is that Vegeta might get to kill him. Other than that, it's just "I am Freeza, saiyan, monkey, finger beam, how dare you, evil, so evil, power power power power power power power power power power power power". The former gamefaqs user in me also screeches in disbelief that Freeza could ever gain enough power to rival Goku or Vegeta short of training for thousands of years in a stasis bubble or something similar.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion   Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:07 pm

He shall commit himself to 4 months!

Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion 031

Till he gains God powers or something that makes him go Princess Freeza.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion   Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:20 pm

So the guy who was afraid of Saiyans (whose PL was < 200,000 even in Great Ape form) trained for 4 months and suddenly became as strong as Beerus?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion   Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:50 pm

I'm pretty sure he'll be given or steal God powers. The first promo image of him was with an SSJG-esque aura and now we have that derpy gold and purple look which is far away from a typical Freeza form.

I could check spoilers from that manga adaptation on Kanzenshuu, but I wanna wait for the movie just in case it's done in an even more hilarious and super duperly contrived manner.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion   Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 8:18 pm

So, when did Freeza ever learn to go SSj? The concept of Freeza closing the power gap is four months is just ludicrous anyway, but the new form just looks stupid.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion   Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 10:08 pm

According to new info from the tie-in manga Gohan questions if he's still strong enough to go SSJ and Goten and Trunks are too weak to go do battle with Freeza mooks (but Roshi, Krillin and Tenshinhan aren't).

Fucking mess.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion   Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 1:47 am

Roshi, Krillin and Tenshinhan are expendable in the eyes of everyone, I guess.

Also, why would Gohan question if he's able to go SSJ when he just did it a year prior to this film in BoG?
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion   Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 8:30 pm

Because Toriyama can't write for shit.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion   Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 12:53 am

Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion C784a20f-s

It's sort of like poetry, they rhyme.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion   Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 2:27 am

Even the shitty art budgets correspond!
Back to top Go down
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion   Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 2:54 am

This movie looks and sounds like the dumbest thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion   Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball Z: The Ressurection of F discussion
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next