Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vita game general discussion

Go down 
+11
Baal
Talking Sock
Korin
Rman
Skip
testtubebaby
Rosalyn_86
Kaede
BlackChaosDragon
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Vita game general discussion - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 3:13 pm

OK I got bored of sorcery saga what starts as kinda fun drags in the stupidly long late dungeons.

Ys MoC is £15 on PSN weekly deal super tempted to buy, but I think i need to check out gameplay vids etc. Also Freedom wars is inly £20 digitally.

Can't wait to have Unfinished Swan on Vita. I really enjoyed that game, now i have it on the go.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 4:51 am

Steamworld Dig is alright. Spelunky and Binding of Isaac I didn't like.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 4:55 am

I got bored of Steamworld Dig shortly after getting the steam jump, it just felt like I was digging until I had enough stuff to upgrade something at which point I'd return to digging. Unlike Destiny the core gameplay wasn't particularly fun so I couldn't be bothered continuing.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 12:50 pm

Lots of digging, yeah. But progression is pretty fast. It's not long before you get a drill and dynamite, and there's more hazards.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 3:58 pm

If you're not going for every piece of ore on the main map Steamworld progression is very fast.  Most of the decent stuff is hidden in the rooms.  I didn't even upgrade the pickaxe, I just upgraded the drill and water tanks and you fly through the game.

@Moose:  There's shit loads of secrets in Spelunky and thats where a huge amount of the fun is. Actually same applies to BoI, but that game is pretty dull. I didn't like the art style and the story is weird. There's crap loads of secrets and items and stuff like pill effects are randomised between playthroughs. If you suck at the game try and unlock Azazel he's broken as fuck but can't heal, unless he's upgraded.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 2:32 pm

I went round trying to get absolutely everything and generally faffing about, and finished Steamworld Dig in about 8 hours.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 11:20 pm

Ys Memories of Celceta is on for less than a tenner. Seriously tempted.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 2:12 am

It's a good game, definitely worth that price.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:01 pm

Freedom wars for a tenner i should probably grab it
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 5:16 am

Yeah, for that price I can't say no.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 9:54 am

These PSN Christmas deals have been bad for my wallet, and they're games I likely won't play for a while but was going to buy eventually. The Vita's had a few crackers this year.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 10:46 am

i thought the 12 deals were horrible, granted i don't buy much for my vita but the ps4 games dropped to a price that was still higher than the US have without sale. The January sale they have just launched is much better
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 11:44 am

Full retail games are generally awfully priced on PSN until they are a couple of years old.  That said i'm sure we'll see some decent pricesw on PSN titles (but we seem to get most of those free on plus for PS4 anyways).  I think you'll see relatively decent prices on some of the older titles come easter sale, but I doubt you'd be intersted as by then Darks Souls 2 and Bloodborne will be on PS4.

EDIT: PSN has done something dumb with there payment system its elling me to wait 24 hours before i use my card. Guess I'll just order a card from game.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 12:16 pm

I did actually mean the Vita deals rather than the PS4 ones, those all looked very "meh".
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 12:31 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
I did actually mean the Vita deals rather than the PS4 ones, those all looked very "meh".

I completely agree there was about 5 deals on 12 days that were worthwhile for vota but i already owned a few of the games.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 8:52 pm

Well, with PSN down I've been playing Ys Memories of Celceta and it's great. Couldn't get online to pick up Freedom Wars before the sale ends, but Ys looks pretty huge so it should keep be going for a while.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 7:24 pm

I'm on chapter 3 of freedom wars, I really need to actually buy weapons though, I keep forgetting to. I unlocked a machine gun i like and i just chop off limbs with a sword i got early on. I need to work out how to use spears effectively though as i really have no clue what i'm doing with them.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 6:55 pm

I think more games are being released for this than i'm paying attention to, there seems to be a lot of japanese localisations that I hadn't known about and people are acting like they are a big deal.

On the other hand what is relevant to us is that Danganronpa Another Episode is getting localised later this year.

EDIT:
Simian have yo ugot Freedom Wars yet not sure if its in the current sale.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 8:53 pm

Has anyone else had issues with their Vita since the 3.50 update? The standby/sleep mode no longer functions correctly; pressing the button quickly does nothing, you need to hold it down to turn the Vita off, and the system actually shuts itself down fully when you put it in standby, requiring a press and hold to re-wake the system again. It's bloody annoying.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 4:48 pm

No, i dont think so at leadt it not to me but what happened instead was my vita's blue light turns on every so often when its in sleep mode and not in use...
Anyways thank hell Maps is gone, Near and youtube will be axed soon as well. Dissapointed bout youtube though.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 8:26 pm

Sleep mode works fine for me to.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 9:48 am

Got myself a PS TV... a lot of the old games arent compatible but, I do certainly hope too see more vita games being made compatible though.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 12:49 pm

I've been doing group playthroughs of a few games. I did Okami and platinumed it.

Currently doing Bioshock and starting Ys: MoC today. So hopefully thats an awesome game.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 10:32 pm

I should have given OlliOlli a chance a long time ago. It's pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 3:36 pm

I just beat Olli Olli 2 normally I couldn't be bothered to do the harder modes.

SimianWonder wrote:
Well, with PSN down I've been playing Ys Memories of Celceta and it's great.  Couldn't get online to pick up Freedom Wars before the sale ends, but Ys looks pretty huge so it should keep be going for a while.

Did you beat this sim? I think i just arrived at the ancient Battlefield not sure how far into the game I am I would guess i must be past the halfway point though, and possibly getting to the last quarter of the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vita game general discussion
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next