Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Piece Pirate Warriors 2

Go down 
+5
Kaio
Neo
Baal
Skip
A_Nonny_Moose
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors 2   One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 6:16 am

Being able to spend Berries to level up my characters is nice, unfortunately the fact that the max is Level 50 fucking sucks.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors 2   One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 7:56 am

Grab an EXP booster and do Marco's mission on SH after you hit 50.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors 2   One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 8:02 am

Oh my god, why the fuck does it matter if one of my shitty support units dies? I hate this stupid shit in games like these. Anyways I've been playing Marco and he feels like he really doesn't belong in this game. He's super fast and flies around the screen but doesn't really scoop up enemies, even his super isn't that great. He's pretty to play though, I just wish it seemed like he could do more with waves of enemies.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors 2   One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 12:24 pm

Baal wrote:
Oh my god, why the fuck does it matter if one of my shitty support units dies? I hate this stupid shit in games like these. Anyways I've been playing Marco and he feels like he really doesn't belong in this game. He's super fast and flies around the screen but doesn't really scoop up enemies, even his super isn't that great. He's pretty to play though, I just wish it seemed like he could do more with waves of enemies.
Hahaha, and you were telling me the other day how good you are at games. Old age is catching up to you.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors 2   One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:54 pm

No, I was just fucking confused what I was supposed to be doing in the first chapter 2 mission. It says to Protect Nami while going to the Lab, but then it says the CP9 show up, but the mission objective still says to protect Nami while the mission should be BEAT UP THE CP9 as that's the only way to progress the fucking level. It made like no god damn sense to keep that as the central mission when Nami wasn't even in the field anymore at that point.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors 2   One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 1:53 am

I never had a problem myself, but yeah, it does seem stupid that it doesn't change the current objective in the mission menu. You have to pay attention to the new objectives given quickly on-screen while you're busy playing or check and scroll through the mission history thingy to check it.

The stupid thing that made me have to scroll through the history a few times were those damn secret coin rewards. While it didn't happen often, it sucked when I missed seeing the coin's location blip on the mini-map and I had to scroll through all the text and nonsense just to see it again.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors 2   One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:54 pm

Debating traing in my physical copy to get a digital version with DLC.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors 2   One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 1:47 pm

One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 - Page 5 Pw3

It is time.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors 2   One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 1:50 pm

At least with a PS4 game Buu won't be able to lead me on and make me leave a bunch of fun looking characters at level 1 Sad
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors 2   One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:35 pm

Neo wrote:
At least with a PS4 game Buu won't be able to lead me on and make me leave a bunch of fun looking characters at level 1 Sad

In all fairness we both do that too each other.

I'm gonna wait till this is out before i get excited though.  I'm wary of one step forward two steps back at this point. Hopefully they sort out characters like Marco to.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors 2   One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 7:27 am

Hey, at least I always play a few sessions.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors 2   One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 5:40 pm

Looks like Doflamingo, Fujitora and Sabo are going to be playable in 3, which is out in March for the Japanese.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors 2   One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Piece Pirate Warriors 2
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5