Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Go down 
+15
Dr. Chocolate
Neo
Talking Sock
Mewmaster
Zero
brandon
Rockstar_Sinistar
Skip
Kaio
A_Nonny_Moose
Savage
Superbuu3
Golden Boy
Ellis
Baal
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:26 am

Even if baal is normally a dick he has a point here.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:32 am

I never meant to say I was normal. I'm a freaking closet otaku for christ sake. You know I care.

I'm just trying to show the casual perspective. Thats all.

And my taste isn't horrible, just differant from yours. I like Venom and Gambit sure, who doesn't? You're the one whos in denial if you think either shouldn't already be in this game.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:45 am

And yeah I'd say my friends are casual. Other than the fact they own video game systems and agree to play games with me. Well.. sometimes. Usually all they want to do is play UFC because I suck at UFC.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:46 am

Quote :

Okay that's fine but you'd need more than four people to do that, man.

Quote :
You're the one whos in denial if you think either shouldn't already be in this game.

Oh good lord, here we go with the stupid fucking "X deserves to be in this game" bullshit. No one character deserves to be in this game over the other, some are more obvious choices for people to care about than other but they do not DESERVE a fucking spot. Megaman fans act with the same mentality you do in that think it's a crime that Capcom did not add in X.

It's one thing to say "It would be nice for this character to get in" but when you go "This character should already in the game" that's just stupid. Especially since you're saying Venom (A character who has had four different alter ego's over the years) should be in the game when the Venom I know you're referring to isn't even Venom anymore and you're talking to someone who has been asking for Eddie Brock since the original game was still in hype status. Venom (Eddie Brock, anyways) makes sense to be in the game in that he's an enemy of Spider-Man who is commonly associated with the character, he's the big 3 of Spider-Man's main enemies and is the Anti-Spider-Man, so yes him making it in the game would make sense over most other Spider-Man villains.

Gambit though? No, he has not been anything close to an A-Lister/B-Lister like Venom has been at all. Gambit did not have nearly as much of an effect on the comic book world as Venom did. Gambit is remembered only for the shitty 90s cartoon that everyone nostalgias over because it reminds them of a better time not because of the quality of the show. Gambit is just a guy who got over in the 90s because the 90s was a time of "Why the fuck not", which was a very hit and miss method because it gave us characters like Rob Liefeld's Deadpool and Joe Kelly's Deadpool. Gambit is more towards the former than he is the latter.

I honestly don't care if you like Gambit, I really fucking don't. But acting like he's honestly this character who was obvious to be added into the game from the start is just wrong dude.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:46 am

Ace wrote:
I never meant to say I was normal. I'm a freaking closet otaku for christ sake. You know I care.

And my taste isn't horrible, just differant from yours. I like Venom and Gambit sure, who doesn't? You're the one whos in denial if you think either shouldn't already be in this game.
I wouldn't mind gambit if they gave him decent stick fighting moves. Venom i don't really care for i don't really want another spiderman in the game.

Sure i liked the characters back then but there are more interesting characters. Iceman, silver surfer, Blade and all of those have been characterised and more popularly so recently.

Moveset wise i'd also prefer carnage to venom as there's more he can do.

I wouldn't mind a speedster liek quicksilver in there. Why not green goblin?

Honestly i'm happy with the list. I don't think venom and gambit are as big a loss as no silver surfer. GAmbit is jsut a vague memory now i can't remember him any more other then throwing cards around.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:48 am

Ace wrote:
And yeah I'd say my friends are casual. Other than the fact they own video game systems and agree to play games with me. Well.. sometimes. Usually all they want to do is play UFC because I suck at UFC.
Anyone who owns a game system as an adult is no longer a casual. Unless they own a wii.

If your friend doesn't know what halo is or what MGS is then they are a casual.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:50 am

Yeah, as much as I love the Eddie Brock character and how awesome a Venom he was, it's really not that big of a loss to Marvel if they didn't add him. The most that's going to happen is some idiots on 4Chan and Gamefaqs are going to bitch and mope until the game comes out and they are going to buy it because they still like the new list of characters.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:52 am

Baal wrote:
I honestly don't care if you like Gambit, I really fucking don't. But acting like he's honestly this character who was obvious to be added into the game from the start is just wrong dude.

Damn right, there are other more important ones. Where the bloody 'ell is John Jonah Jameson!?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:54 am

SOK wrote:
Baal wrote:

Damn right, there are other more important ones. Where the bloody 'ell is John Jonah Jameson!?
He'd just be a reskin of phoenix wright so there's no point.

I just don't get why batman and superman aren't in this. Surely they are popular enough.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:56 am

Marvel should really just add some out of nowhere character like Ono did for the PS3 and Vita versions of SFxT. So I suggest that Niitsuma get his hands on Nathan Drake for the PS3 exclusive UMVC3 character.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:03 am

Baal wrote:
Marvel should really just add some out of nowhere character like Ono did for the PS3 and Vita versions of SFxT. So I suggest that Niitsuma get his hands on Nathan Drake for the PS3 exclusive UMVC3 character.
Sackboy would be better.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:05 am

Sackboy would be great but so broken.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:07 am

SOK wrote:
Sackboy would be great but so broken.
They could balance it i'm sure. He would have to be a summon character though
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:46 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Sure i liked the characters back then but there are more interesting characters. Iceman, silver surfer, Blade and all of those have been characterised and more popularly so recently.

Iceman hasn't developed ever even though there's a great amount of untapped potential in the character.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:15 pm

This is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:25 pm

Kaio wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

Iceman hasn't developed ever even though there's a great amount of untapped potential in the character.
Thats very sad. Hes like an omega level mutant.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:45 pm

And by the way it is a crime that there are no more Megaman characters aside from Tron and Zero.

Megaman, X, Bass, Roll, Protoman, and Servbot.

I want them all!!!!
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:46 pm

I am so glad that people like you don't have any saw in the roster.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:50 pm

X will come, it's just a matter of time.

Servbot and Protoman are wishful dreams and have mad love, the others were mostly jokes.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:55 pm

Quote :
X will come, it's just a matter of time.

Yes, after Megaman fans reacted to the possibility of a man being punched with glee, making threats of DDoS attacks on Capcom and generally trying to ruin every other Capcom product by bitching up a storm in the other games' time to shine, I'm sure they will add Megaman X because the Megaman fanbase has certainly earned it for their pat- HAHAAHA, oh man, I can't even finish how stupid the possibility of Megaman X being added in is.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:00 pm

Did you hate his game or something?
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:01 pm

They could add him in so people can just beat the shit out of him to great satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:02 pm

In fact wouldn't it be hilarious if they added him in and made him ridiculously underpowered?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:07 pm

Ace wrote:
Did you hate his game or something?

When 6 came about the X games started sucking, but if you have done any research whatsoever about UMvC3, you'll see that Megaman fans threw a bitchfit that was absolutely ridiculous. They cheered on a fan when a Tweet came about saying that one punched Seth Killian in the face for Megaman Legends 3 being cancelled (It didn't actually happen), some idiots on 4Chan threatened to DDoS attack Capcom and the Megaman fanbase was in full support of this, people kept making up stupid things about Capcom too to further tarnish its already shoddy reputation (Stupid like Capcom sending a cease and desist to The Protomen) and they would not shut the fuck up on anything related to Capcom when they got the leaks and X was not in the game.

Megaman fans don't deserve another character and they can all go fuck off to hell if they think they're getting on after the shitstorm they caused. Phoenix Wright fans were bitching a lot but they never endorsed shit like DDoS attacks and assaulting other men.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:08 pm

I just think it'll be cool if they put him in or even Megaman. The variety of his powers like depending on which boss weapons they get, if done right the simularity he 'll share with Zero will be charge shot and thats it.

I mean man I enjoyed the hell out of Volnutt in TvC only because I could change weapons for differant situations on the fly. Forget the fanboy hype and focus on the character himself guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Page 14 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next