Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Go down 
+15
Dr. Chocolate
Neo
Talking Sock
Mewmaster
Zero
brandon
Rockstar_Sinistar
Skip
Kaio
A_Nonny_Moose
Savage
Superbuu3
Golden Boy
Ellis
Baal
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:00 am

No, fuck you. How in the hell are you not even excited for Doctor Strange? He is the fucking Anti-Phoenix, he has traps, the god damned pillar, counter beams and other crazy shit. Nemesis has super fucking armor, a rocket launcher that can OTG from anywhere and he is fucking huge.

Meh is reserved for Firebrand, these two are amazing.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:02 am

Strange looks like an uber Magneto.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:03 am

Baal wrote:
No, fuck you. How in the hell are you not even excited for Doctor Strange? He is the fucking Anti-Phoenix, he has traps, the god damned pillar, counter beams and other crazy shit. Nemesis has super fucking armor, a rocket launcher that can OTG from anywhere and he is fucking huge.

Meh is reserved for Firebrand, these two are amazing.

This is true. I was never a fan of Doctor Strange to be honest. His moves are cool in this I guess. Same with Nemesis. I'm just waiting for Iron Fist, Vergil and Phoenix Wright.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:48 am

YES, I FINALLY PLATINUMED MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:32 pm

Baal wrote:
YES, I FINALLY PLATINUMED MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3.

How many wins did it take you to get that 1st Lord trophy? That's the only one I haven't gotten and it seems like you need hundreds of wins.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:17 pm

I just went on Custom Match and put Rank on "Any" and eventually got one.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:51 pm

Just popped in to post my opinion on the new peeps.

*insert bitching post about Venom and Gambit*

ok

Marvel

Dr. Strange: Cool, not much else to say, I don't love or hate the doc.

Ghost Rider: About the same, doubt I'll use him much.

Hawkeye: Fucking lame, I know we have to complete the avengers but really, we had task master for arrows. Fucking lame. I hate hawkeye he has the lamest powers, I don't get his popularity at all and I never will. I loved how he suffered in Marvel Zombies Smile

Ironfist: I know who he is. Not really a fan but he is pretty cool.

Nova: FUCKING HELL YES the one and only character on the Marvel side I'm really excited for. I collected some Nova comics as a kid I even have the comic crossover he had with spiderman still sitting in the basement. Nova Rules.

Rocket Raccoon: Had no idea who the hell this was until now. Looked him up and hes alright. No real opinion really except maybe being a wasted slot for many casual people who don't know who he is. I wouldn't say I'm casual but man, I don't know shit.

Capcom - Totally kicks the marvel rosters ass IMO

Frank West: If you dig deep in this topic you'll see me wishing for Frank. I semi mained him in TvC and I want to see how they changed him or if hes just a updated port like Joe and Zero. As long as we get a REEL MEGABUSTER I'm happy.

Firebrand: Yet another character I played with in a previous VS series. In SVC Chaos he was dope. Want to play him, have played him, will play the new updated umm him. Plus cool points for more Capcom villains.

Nemesis: Hard to bitch about more RE characters and Villains. Thumbs up

Phoenix Wright: Should have been in TvC, but better late than never. Not a fan but I don't care.

Strider: Would have preferred, Jin, Hayato, or CapCom but whatever.

Virgil: I nearly came in my Pants. seriously this character alone for me is worth the whole disc. I could talk and talk about how awesome Virgil is but I'm short on time. Fuck yes!

And thats it. Happy for Virgil, Nova, Frank, Firebrand and Nemesis. Meh and so so for Strange, Ghostrider, Ironfist, Strider and Phoenix. And a big middle finger to Hawkeye, and Rocket Raccoon.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:26 pm

Quote :
No real opinion really except maybe being a wasted slot for many casual people who don't know who he is.

He's supposed to be the obscure character for comic book fans, of course you wouldn't know who he is so quit getting mad that Marvel is actually showing some love to the comic fans.

Quote :
we had task master for arrows

You're an idiot if you think everything Taskmaster does revolves around arrows. Taskmaster is an amalgam of Spider-Man, Hawkeye, Captain America and several others, not fucking Hawkeye. Hawkeye is based solely around a keep away game that uses a bevy of different types of arrows that can stop, poison, hit multiple times and even more so. He's got 20+ different kinds of arrows and so on.

Hawkeye is a fine addition and the people saying he's wasted because of Taskmaster are the same people who bitched about She-Hulk and X-23 because their bios were based on Hulk and Wolverine.

Quote :

And this is just stupid. Who in the fuck actually wants Gambit? Some relic of the 90s and nothing else? Tobi is like the only person here who actually cares about Gambit and he's got awful taste.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:42 am

Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:54 am

Apparantly only Bendis is allowed to ruin the character.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:57 pm

Quote :
He's supposed to be the obscure character for comic book fans, of course you wouldn't know who he is so quit getting mad that Marvel is actually showing some love to the comic fans.

Fuck that. I know hes in there for the hardcore. But what I'm saying is 99.99% of the worlds population don't give a rats ass about some furry raccoon. I'm not mad either. Just stating the obvious.

Quote :
You're an idiot if you think everything Taskmaster does revolves around arrows. Taskmaster is an amalgam of Spider-Man, Hawkeye, Captain America and several others, not fucking Hawkeye. Hawkeye is based solely around a keep away game that uses a bevy of different types of arrows that can stop, poison, hit multiple times and even more so. He's got 20+ different kinds of arrows and so on.
I know what Taskmaster does. Hawkeye has shitty powers and is a shitty superhero. It's like having the power to shoot guns really good. Unless you have a hard on for archery or something.

Quote :
Hawkeye is a fine addition and the people saying he's wasted because of Taskmaster are the same people who bitched about She-Hulk and X-23 because their bios were based on Hulk and Wolverine.
Yeah She-Hulk is a wasted slot and if I wanted to be a dick I'd say X-23 is too. But I like her, I'd tap that. I bet shes one of those girls who cuts herself though, and unfortunately is able to hide the evidence.

Quote :
Quote :

And this is just stupid. Who in the fuck actually wants Gambit? Some relic of the 90s and nothing else? Tobi is like the only person here who actually cares about Gambit and he's got awful taste.
[/quote]

Are you serious? Do have any friends who aren't nerds? I mean all regular people know who Gambit is and want him in.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 6:45 pm

Quote :
Fuck that. I know hes in there for the hardcore. But what I'm saying is 99.99% of the worlds population don't give a rats ass about some furry raccoon. I'm not mad either. Just stating the obvious.

Then quit acting like that's some bad thing. You're stating it like he shouldn't be in the game at all.

Quote :
I know what Taskmaster does. Hawkeye has shitty powers and is a shitty superhero. It's like having the power to shoot guns really good. Unless you have a hard on for archery or something.

Do you know what you're even talking about? Hawkeye doesn't have super powers. He's a master archer that makes shitloads of arrows and is part of the Avengers solely because he's that fucking good without needing super powers. Hawkeye is one of the best members of the Avengers and a lot of people who have only watched the new Avengers cartoon love him. Why the fuck wouldn't he be in? Because Taskmaster has two arrow attacks?

That's retarded. Especially since you seem to know nothing about the character beyond "HE SHOOTS ARROWS, HE SUCKS!"

Quote :
Yeah She-Hulk is a wasted slot and if I wanted to be a dick I'd say X-23 is too. But I like her, I'd tap that. I bet shes one of those girls who cuts herself though, and unfortunately is able to hide the evidence.

Wow... there are no words for stupidity like this.

Quote :
Are you serious? Do have any friends who aren't nerds? I mean all regular people know who Gambit is and want him in.

I go to a fucking high school with a bunch of people who watched X-Men when they were kids. I can guarantee you that the most they would remember of Gambit from that aged cartoon is that he threw exploding cards and they'd remember characters like Wolverine and Cyclops far more than that asshole who was only relevant in the 90s. I'm sorry that you can't think of an argument beyond "OH MY GOD, THEY DIDN'T INCLUDE MY FAVORITE X-MEN CARTOON CHARACTER, YOU SUCK CRAPCOM!" as to why he should be in but your arguments are fucking poorly constructed messes that are littered with poor reasoning.

It's not my fault you're an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:00 am

I take no joy in argueing with you at all Baal. I bet you'd defend Ellen degeneres being in a cover girl commercial if I said she had no right being in one.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:09 am

Ace wrote:
I bet shes one of those girls who cuts herself though, and unfortunately is able to hide the evidence.

The funny thing is that she did cut herself.

Quote :

Gambit in the past 10 years, even though he shows up in every damn X-comic, has done nothing but whine and betray people. The only character interaction he's had is with Rogue and Magneto. He doesn't even throw cards anymore, because he jobs to every damn villain when Wolverine and Colossus are MIA. At least Cable grew out of his '90s phase and had a ton of development.

Basically, Kitty should get Gambit's spot.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:13 am

People like Ace are the reason why trash like Jubilee is getting serious push again.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:34 am

I'm sorry that the X men Cartoon was popular enough to get a whole generation of casual gamers wanting the guy who "threw cards and made them explode".

Also doesn't everyone hate Jubilee? Is she not a vampire or something now?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:08 am

Jubilee's fanbase is actually pretty fucking huge, thanks to the mid twenties internet dwellers (ie. the only people who still buy comics) who were crushing on her when they were kids thanks to that shitty cartoon. It's actually pretty disgusting because Jubilee's a horrible character who's now an adult, but still acts like a '90s mallrat.

And yes, she's a vampire now who needs to suck Wolverine's blood. And X-23's. And after a lovely 10+ year absence she's back fulltime again it seems from her appearance in the new line-ups.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=33981
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:18 am

Ace wrote:
I take no joy in argueing with you at all Baal. I bet you'd defend Ellen degeneres being in a cover girl commercial if I said she had no right being in one.

Oh good lord, that has no relevance to anything. Quit being such a little bitch because you have some belief that an actual well made character like Hawkeye getting in over your piece of shit 90s trash is a bad thing. You remind of the people who fucking clamor for Carnage to be in these games.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:47 am

You mean normal people? Yeah I suppose I'm one of those.

And why do you take this so personally? I posted merely to voice my standpoint on the matter. I never meant to offend you're elitist views on who should be in or not. I hate Hawkeye, and think Rocket Raccoon was a wasted slot for some more popular characters. Thats it.

Morso I'm a Capcom fan than anything. I'm lucky to even get Nova in there representing me.

Quote :
Oh good lord, that has no relevance to anything.
lol totally flew over your head.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:50 am

Ace wrote:
You mean normal people? Yeah I suppose I'm one of those.
No offence ace but this whole argument hardly seems like one normal people would be having.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:58 am

I bet them normals would be bitching about, Venom, Carnage, Gambit, Nightcrawler, and cyclops. Thats all I'm trying to say here. Thats about all they know. Be nice to them Capcom, put the standards out there and the casuals will eat it up.

Like where the fucks megaman?

Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:02 am

Ace wrote:
I bet them normals would be bitching about, Venom, Carnage, Gambit, Nightcrawler, and cyclops. Thats all I'm trying to say here. Thats about all they know. Be nice to them Capcom, put the standards out there and the casuals will eat it up.

Like where the fucks megaman?
Normal people would only know venom as in spiderman 3. Cyclops from the movies and nightcrawler from X2 and only a few people would've probably seen X2 in the normal spectrum of people.

All the other ones they may vaguely know but they wouldn't even remember there character names and who the fuck is megaman?
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:10 am

I've witnessed casual regular people complain that Venom and Gambit were not in the game. This was when I braught the game over to 2 my cousins house, and 2 of my friends houses. I totally posted that *insert bitching post about venom and Gambit* soley because of them.

And these are 3 seperate occasions in 4 instances. I wouldn't be saying this if I didn't have some sort of relevance to go on guys. Also I didn't want to argue, I just decided hey I've never told anyone how I feel about this, better go to RD and share.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:18 am

Ace wrote:
I've witnessed casual regular people complain that Venom and Gambit were not in the game. This was when I braught the game over to 2 my cousins house, and 2 of my friends houses. I totally posted that *insert bitching post about venom and Gambit* soley because of them.

And these are 3 seperate occasions in 4 instances. I wouldn't be saying this if I didn't have some sort of relevance to go on guys. Also I didn't want to argue, I just decided hey I've never told anyone how I feel about this, better go to RD and share.
I'm not suprised people would be bithcing about htem they are poster boys well were at one point or other.

I'm just saying your casual ppl really aren't that casual. None of my friends know who any of the x-men characters are, they were suprised by wolverine having claws...
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:21 am

Because 4 people are certainly enough to be going on the internet and using that as a generalization for the casual public en masse. I really love how you're defending your horrible taste with "WELL HEY I GUESS I'M JUST NORMAL!", because not only would normal people not be bitching about how their favorite cartoon character didn't make it in this game, they wouldn't be doing it on some obscure internet forum and they sure as hell wouldn't give a shit because the only people most normal people recognize when they see these games are "HEY IT'S RYU, SPIDER-MAN, CHUN-LI, WOLVERINE AND IRON MAN! I bet I could get this for my kid and he'd play the shit out of it and I could probably try it out here and there because I remember focusing a lot on these characters when I was 12."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Page 13 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next