Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi

Go down 
+14
Skip
Rockstar_Sinistar
Ellis
Zero
Fdsgfsg
Baal
Mewmaster
Superbuu3
A_Nonny_Moose
Savage
L Ron Hubbard
Kaio
Neo
Talking Sock
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:16 am

Hey, hey, get out of here, go on, shoo!

He knows what he did.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:34 am

Ah yes, swords. Nature's knives.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:37 am

Sucked how long it took for None Piece 3 to be put up, and it wasn't even as good as 2.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:07 pm

Ultimate Tenkaichi is possibly one of the worst games I've ever played

They don't even pretend to have a fighting system anymore. You basically have one combo and if it connects there's a 50/50 chance you'll string together a longer combo. Ki blasts can only be shot from far away. Supers can only be done once you've done a ton of combos. You can't raise your ki anymore (it's only useful to block supers). THAT IS THE ENTIRE BATTLE SYSTEM. ONE FUCKING COMBO.

The customizable characters aren't customizable. You have three different hairstyles (one of them is BALD) and four or five different costumes. You can change the colours of hair and costume and also choose what kind of voice you want. But nobody wants to hear FUNi voice actors phone in some random character.

Talking about FUNi voice actors...

WHY THE FUCK IS LINDA YOUNG SHARING VOICING DUTIES WITH GOD AYRES WHY THE FUCK WHY THE FUCK DO CUTSCENES LITERALLY GO FROM ONE LINE FROM GOD TO ANOTHER LINE FROM VOMITED OUT BY YOUNG'S ANCIENT MOUTH THIS IS FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE

So yeah, worst game ever.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:08 pm

Also, if you're gonna reanimate scenes from the anime, don't do it as an exact frame by frame cop.

Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:09 pm

Linda Young, if I kill myself in the near future it's your fault.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:15 pm

So, you don't recommend this then?

I'm still curious about running through the CaC options, even if it's only during a rental.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:18 pm

The two guys in the opening fighting with Goku more or less show all basic CaC options.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:26 pm

While that's more than a little disappointing, I'm likely still going to rent it. If nothing else, I'll have fun making Simihan and Kai kick the living-shit out of Young's Freeza.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:40 pm

It's Young/Ayres Freeza. Remember they SHARE the character now.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:41 pm

What do you mean they share it? Are they voicing the character at the exact same time or something?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:46 pm

Some lines are done by Ayres, some by Young.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:55 pm

That's awful./
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:44 pm

You have no idea. Obviously I was masturbating furiously when Ayres' Freeza appeared and then suddenly I heard this old chain smoking granny talk about how she's going to kill Vegeta, completely ruining my moment of joy. It was THE WORST.
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:10 am

You guys are actually hyped for another DBZ game?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:21 am

Saibot wrote:
You guys are actually hyped for another DBZ game?
If you're not interested in it then yes.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:24 am

I'm just s bit surprised.
I thought people stopped after Teinkaichi(spelling).
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:31 am

Saibot wrote:
As you're slow and didn't pick up on a bunch of sarcasm in the posts in this topic, I'll point out no one gives a shit and people are hoping on the off chance it will suprise us though i doubt it will.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:36 am

I actually only saw the opening, a trailer and gameplay video of this. And the gameplay video was two minutes of all over the place crazy DBZ action.

LITTLE DID I KNOW that you'd only have to press square a couple of times to accomplish this all over the place crazy DBZ action.
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:47 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Saibot wrote:
As you're slow and didn't pick up on a bunch of sarcasm in the posts in this topic, I'll point out no one gives a shit and people are hoping on the off chance it will suprise us though i doubt it will.

Well as usual, I didn't read the other posts.
Just the topic title and went with the flow.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:49 am

Stop doing that.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:38 am

I also saw a video of Clinkenbeard's Gohan suddenly switching to Nadolny's Gohan(of course, it could have just been Clinkenbeard sounding like her in that one line).

It sounds like they just pulled a real half-assed job where they recorded some new lines, then spliced in some old ones from pre-RB2 games. That's how much they care about this stupid game.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:38 am

That's depressing. The fact that they use any voices from Kai ruin this game completely.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 1:47 pm

I just read they called the platinum trophy "OVER 9000!!!!". lolwut.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 9:56 pm

Richard Harrow wrote:
That's depressing. The fact that they use any voices from Kai ruin this game completely.

Your poor taste will always be astounding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next