Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi

Go down 
+14
Skip
Rockstar_Sinistar
Ellis
Zero
Fdsgfsg
Baal
Mewmaster
Superbuu3
A_Nonny_Moose
Savage
L Ron Hubbard
Kaio
Neo
Talking Sock
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:07 pm

This definitely looks like another Spike production. Bah...
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:13 pm

What's the current rerelease completely original Tenkaichi-style game tally?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:16 pm

barf
Back to top Go down
L Ron Hubbard
Chalupa Batman MacArthur
L Ron Hubbard

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:43 pm

I don't even remember the last time I played a 3D DBZ game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scientology.org
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:43 pm

Neo wrote:
Sparking
Sparking NEO
Sparking Meteor
Raging Blast
Raging Blast 2
DBZ Tag Vs
This game now, I guess

So seven.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:48 pm

If it was Raging Blast 3 they'd just say. They're going to announce that it's BT4.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:48 pm

Savage∞ wrote:
Neo wrote:
Sparking
Sparking NEO
Sparking Meteor
Raging Blast
Raging Blast 2
DBZ Tag Vs
This game now, I guess

So seven.
weaboo

Also this looks like something better then rqaging blast but i never played that game because it looked shit.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:55 pm

Using English titles makes me a what now?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:13 pm

Savage∞ wrote:
Using English titles makes me a what now?
The english title was not sparking. You're using the japanese and korean title. Good game though.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:27 pm

Quote :
The english title was not sparking.
The original title is an English word turned into an adjective.
The molested title is backwards and needlessly Wapanese.

Being "weeaboo" is siding with anything Japanese just because it's Japanese.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:56 pm

Savage∞ wrote:
Quote :
The english title was not sparking.
The original title is an English word turned into an adjective.
The molested title is backwards and needlessly Wapanese.

Being "weeaboo" is siding with anything Japanese just because it's Japanese.
So choosing to use the japanese name when everyone else in the topic is referring to the english title, you know the actual english title as opposed to the butchered english title of the japanese version of the game. Isn't douchey or wapanese at all?

Your logic is flawed and makes no sense unless you actually you actually are a weeaboo.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:57 pm

Okay.

No, but seriously, I'm supposed to change my nomenclature around because it doesn't align with other peoples'? Other people that know what I'm talking about? Hell no.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:14 pm

Savage∞ wrote:
No, but seriously, I'm supposed to change my nomenclature around because it doesn't align with other peoples'? Other people that know what I'm talking about? Hell no.
No your not supposed to, but at least just give a better reason then the english title is butchered despite when the japanese version has a butchered title. Face it both names are flawed. At least the english title was trying to refer to something in DBZ. I also don't know japanese well enough to know if both ways round those words make a valid title or not.

I don't think i've ever seen you refer to pokemon as pocket monsters and whatever other things you talk about by their japanese titles.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:21 pm

The original title referred to something in DBZ too, the "Sparking" that's heard at the end of every Head Cha-La. It's a general term they use in the DB franchise to describe someone who's brimming with power. If both titles are flawed, I see no problems with using the actual name over the adopted name, the latter of which was blatantly just an attempt to cash in on the Budokai titles (they even use the same typeset for that reason).

And Pokemon are called Pokemon in both English and Japanese. "Pocket Monsters" is the source of the word, but it's not what anyone's expected to say, just like "Pocket (Monsters) Ball" being the source of Pokeball and "Pocket (Monsters) Index" being the source words of Pokedex.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:36 pm

Savage∞ wrote:
The original title referred to something in DBZ too, the "Sparking" that's heard at the end of every Head Cha-La. It's a general term they use in the DB franchise to describe someone who's brimming with power. If both titles are flawed, I see no problems with using the actual name over the adopted name, the latter of which was blatantly just an attempt to cash in on the Budokai titles (they even use the same typeset for that reason).

And Pokemon are called Pokemon in both English and Japanese. "Pocket Monsters" is the source of the word, but it's not what anyone's expected to say, just like "Pocket (Monsters) Ball" being the source of Pokeball and "Pocket (Monsters) Index" being the source words of Pokedex.
You mean people promote products in a way to get the most money i'm shocked, I honestly thought they just wanted to tell the truth and work for the good of the people. Honestly though never listened to Head cha-la all the way through.

The original game was called pocket monsters aka.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:02 pm

They call them "Pokemon" in Japanese too. Always have.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mewmaster
You're lying Dammit!
Mewmaster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:11 pm

...At least the graphics look somewhat decent.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:38 pm

Savage∞ wrote:
They call them "Pokemon" in Japanese too. Always have.
Spoiler:
I'm gonna say i'm not trying to make you look like a dick but your starting to act like one again (seriously circling a thing from this year is redundant to prove always have) so i'll just have to play along and i hope your done with embarassing yourself? I hate when actual fans of a franchise know fuck all. I don't even like pokemon and i knew it was originally called pocket monsters seeing as the game had all ready been in japanese stores for a couple of years by the time it reached you.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:47 pm

Forget it.

Last edited by Savage∞ on Wed May 11, 2011 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:04 pm

This game is gonna suuuuuuuck and I'm gonna troll the fuck out of the boards for it while it's still not released.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:41 pm

In Savage's defense, there is a clear difference between the Sparking and the BT games, namely that the music pretty much destroys any sort of Dragon Ball atmosphere in the latter.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:19 am

Kaio wrote:
In Savage's defense, there is a clear difference between the Sparking and the BT games, namely that the music pretty much destroys any sort of Dragon Ball atmosphere in the latter.

I wonder if Yamamoto would be pissed if he knew how much people constantly credit him for the new mediocre music in the BT/RB series despite the fact he never composed anything for them.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:25 am

Somehow I think he'd eagerly accept being credited with anything he didn't compose.
Back to top Go down
Fdsgfsg
Deck Hand
Fdsgfsg

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:45 am

The graphics are real purdy at least.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:47 am

I don't see any real difference between this game's graphics and Raging Blast's shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi   Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next