Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

got fallout new vegas

Go down 
+4
Skip
Superbuu3
Neo
brandon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

got fallout new vegas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: got fallout new vegas   got fallout new vegas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:51 am

HisEllisness wrote:
Eh then it was probably cause mine was preowned then.

Everyone owes it to themselves to play the LoK games tho. Especially after all that gay twilight shit, I had to replay them all just to reassure myself that vampires are still awesome.
That would definitely do it the game was so big and ahead of its time data streamed constantly despite being one of the biggest worlds at the time, there was no loading screens, and it had two planes as well as amazing graphics for its time.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: got fallout new vegas   got fallout new vegas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:30 am

HisEllisness wrote:
Especially after all that gay twilight shit, I had to replay them all just to reassure myself that vampires are still awesome.
Play Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines with the latest unofficial patch. It's a semi open world vampire RPG with multiple clans, all of which have different skills, set in a world where there's a huge vampire underground that's barely concealed from humanity. You have to feed or else you'll literally flip shit and start draining humans in full public view and there's basically a vampire mafia that enforces 'the masquerade', that is to say they kill anyone who risks humanity finding out about them.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: got fallout new vegas   got fallout new vegas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:50 am

Neo wrote:
HisEllisness wrote:
Especially after all that gay twilight shit, I had to replay them all just to reassure myself that vampires are still awesome.
Play Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines with the latest unofficial patch. It's a semi open world vampire RPG with multiple clans, all of which have different skills, set in a world where there's a huge vampire underground that's barely concealed from humanity. You have to feed or else you'll literally flip shit and start draining humans in full public view and there's basically a vampire mafia that enforces 'the masquerade', that is to say they kill anyone who risks humanity finding out about them.
How old is this game, whats it on and is it worth buying?
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: got fallout new vegas   got fallout new vegas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:00 am

PC, 2004 and it's NOT worth buying. Troika, the devs, have disbanded so any money you pay for it will just go straight to Activision. It's worth playing though, the game is great.

Make sure you get the unofficial patch from http://www.patches-scrolls.de/vampire_bloodlines.php it fixes loads of bugs and adds a whole lot of cut content.

Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: got fallout new vegas   got fallout new vegas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:22 am

I got F:NV can't wait to play it.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: got fallout new vegas   got fallout new vegas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:29 am

DON'T START THE GAME GOING NORTH that's why i kept getting messed up early on..... lots of high level monsters up north, you should avoid the desert as well as i think high level rad scorpions are there too.

i suggest following the story for a little bit until you head further south or if you don't want to do the story just go south and do some exploration. be careful though as you can skip some story parts, though i think you can always go back to them later.

also there are branching quests, sort of, if you befriend one faction and another faction starts to hat you more, i think it becomes impossible to do their quests so this one warrants multiple play throughs to get everything out of it
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: got fallout new vegas   got fallout new vegas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:46 am

Really BD? I mean really? I went there once, figured "oh, probably shouldn't go that way" then went south.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: got fallout new vegas   got fallout new vegas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:04 am

wut
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: got fallout new vegas   got fallout new vegas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:21 am

When I first started the game and went to Goodsprings Cemetary I looked north into the valley that generally has the giant radscorpions and saw 2 of them fighting an alpha deathclaw. The deathclaw won and I turned my ass straight south. Took me a good bit before I got the balls to go explore the west part of the map, even after reaching new vegas.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: got fallout new vegas   got fallout new vegas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:48 am

Man up and punch those Deathclaws right in the face.

I'm not even kidding, it's basically how I played the entire game.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: got fallout new vegas   got fallout new vegas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:42 am

luv using brass knuckles

is there a silencer for the hunting rifle? if so my dream will come true
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: got fallout new vegas   got fallout new vegas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:13 am

There is a ratslayer, which is a hunting rifle with a silencer and a scope. My go-to gun.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: got fallout new vegas   got fallout new vegas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:14 am

i must find this gun
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: got fallout new vegas   got fallout new vegas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:51 am

haha a daethclaw rushed me and when it lunged at me i shot its head with my anti-material rifle and it flew like 20 feet into the air.

also if i had the required strength would there be less shake on the gun?
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: got fallout new vegas   got fallout new vegas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:11 am

that was anti-climactic.....

i saw a deathclaw alpha male, got scared planted, a bunch of traps, and proceeded to blow its head off in one shot.......
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: got fallout new vegas   got fallout new vegas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:14 am

aw that was adorable i killed the mother and the babies huddled around her as i picked them off one by one with my sniper rifle popcorn
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: got fallout new vegas   got fallout new vegas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:39 am

You monster!
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: got fallout new vegas   got fallout new vegas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:37 am

:3

looks like i'm going to start over soon......i only just now found out about the medical clinic and i'm level 22......

i'm a stat whore
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: got fallout new vegas   got fallout new vegas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:00 am

That would be stupid. That is literally hours of waste
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: got fallout new vegas   got fallout new vegas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:26 am

yeah, that's stupid alright, especially since, you know, i intend to replay this game from the beginning anyway. yeah, really fucking stupid
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: got fallout new vegas   got fallout new vegas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:52 pm

I'm just saying the game should be played multiple times for the 4 different paths you can take towards the ending plus hardcore mode. Moght as well finish off one and then restart and stat whore it up.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: got fallout new vegas   got fallout new vegas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:05 am

what's a good set-up for a hardcore playthrough?

i've been meaning to do this for a while

i'm assuming endurance, intelligence, and strength should be the main focus for SPECIAL

and i was thinking about tagging unarmed, survival, and sneak. then just focus on those for the early part of the game
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: got fallout new vegas   got fallout new vegas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:23 am

Lockpick would also come in handy. And Speech.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: got fallout new vegas   got fallout new vegas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:25 am

theres a ton of skills i like and i've always hated trying to balance them out in this game.....
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: got fallout new vegas   got fallout new vegas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:20 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: got fallout new vegas   got fallout new vegas - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

got fallout new vegas
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next