Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Go down 
+6
A_Nonny_Moose
Zero
Kaede
Superbuu3
Neo
Kimarous
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution   Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:25 pm

I do speak Flemish, it's my primary language..but there's no option for it available so it doesn't serve me well...

as I said, i can choose French, German, Italian or Spanish.. standard language is French, and I refuse to play it in French and I'm not changing my system language to German..
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution   Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:02 am

Haha I was gonna ask about Belch as well. Neo was too quick.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution   Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:39 am

Getting round to this now. I played it straight away but got annoyed when the first mission made you choose how you wanted to do it before starting and equipped you accordingly, and I ended up in a fire fight with 8 guys armed only with tranquiliser gun.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution   Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:45 am

This game makes me feel bad. It's more dense with activities and details than any game I've played recently and yet I can't really be bothered to play it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution   Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 4:49 pm

You don't play stealth games so its unsuprising you're playing it horribly.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution   Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:19 pm

Yeah, plus it's first person. Not really my thing. I put it on easy and I'm gunning my way through it. That's why it's making me feel bad. It's clearly a fantastic game but I don't really like it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution   Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:47 am

So what did you guys think of the announcement of the Wii U getting the definitive version of the game with new and improved boss battles.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution   Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:17 am

It's cool, shame that no other platforms are getting it though as everyone who wanted the game had probably already bought it.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution   Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:06 pm

I didn't think HR was all that to be honest, it all felt a little soulless, ergo not bothered about the Wii U getting the superior version of it.

What does it say about the Wii U though that the best it can currently do is offer full-priced variations of games that have been on PS3 and 360 for at least a year already? No wonder the system seems to be doing poorly, there's simply nothing on it that makes the system a must-buy.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution   Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:37 am

They really should have lined up the big releases closer to launch or just upped the consoles specs. All of that stuff has hurt it pretty badly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution   Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4