Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games)

Go down 
+4
A_Nonny_Moose
SimianWonder
Golden Boy
Superbuu3
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games)   Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:56 pm

The defaul area attack string is weak as piss though.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games)   Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:05 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
The defaul area attack string is weak as piss though.
I never use that, I pressed square then mixed in triangle after that its got more blow back. Triangle then X can actually be damn effective though.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games)   Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:09 pm

The vampire queen was really easy compared to the werewolf guy.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games)   Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:26 pm

Had to restart the Titan graveyard level as well because the enemies I needed to kill for the keys stopped spawning.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games)   Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:27 pm

I hated the parts after the vampire castle. Stupid, boring and annoying chapters. Most of them were pretty short though.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games)   Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:45 pm

FUCK THIS CAMERA.

I just got the keys in the graveyard, made the final jump, but didn't quite make it. Landed in the poisonous bog, but I had enough health to walk out. Just as I get to the shore, the camera changes angles and Gabriel starts walking back into the fucking bog and I died. Fixed cameras are bollocks.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games)   Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:07 pm

What chapter is this?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games)   Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:20 pm

10 I think. I just fought Pan.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games)   Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:27 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Had to restart the Titan graveyard level as well because the enemies I needed to kill for the keys stopped spawning.
I'm pretty sure you must've gone the wrong way. I don't remember any areas where keys weren't obvious and you needing to repeatedly kill enemies to get a key to spawn.

Also I hated that chapter. As it looked so bland compared to the other levels.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games)   Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:45 pm

No, what happened was I got one key and then died in the bog. When I restarted from the checkpoint I had to get the key again, but the enemies that drop it wouldn't spawn. I had to restart the whole level. It's happened to other people as well.

I liked the level though. The bit before it with Baba and the crows was a waste of time. The whole village and abbye bit is my least favourite part so far.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games)   Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:49 pm

I thought the music box was pretty cool and it was a short level, personally i just like the varietym but yeah the scarecrow bit seemed a bit bull shit seeing as it was just trial and error basically.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games)   Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:58 pm

Just seemed like filler to me. Really obvious filler too, unlike the crow witch thing. And then Patrick Stewart apparently kills her off screen for some reason. Didn't even get to see her do anything with the rose.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games)   Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:24 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Just seemed like filler to me. Really obvious filler too, unlike the crow witch thing. And then Patrick Stewart apparently kills her off screen for some reason. Didn't even get to see her do anything with the rose.
That rose thing annoyed me, they should've given a cutscene.

She says something relevant though to the final plot of the game.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games)   Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:51 am

Finished it. The reveal of Zobek being the ultimate badguy was completely pointless since it was revealed he wasn't the ultimate badguy about a minute later when the real ultimate badguy showed up out of friggin' nowhere with absolutely no foreshadowing at all. Zobek even had a massive speech about how he master-minded the whole thing and then "Lol, I made you do all that stuff Zobek" *squish* "Me and my poor Mick Jaggar impression are the final bosses now".
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games)   Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:58 am

Well, after that ending a demand a sequel.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games)   Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:44 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Finished it. The reveal of Zobek being the ultimate badguy was completely pointless since it was revealed he wasn't the ultimate badguy about a minute later when the real ultimate badguy showed up out of friggin' nowhere with absolutely no foreshadowing at all. Zobek even had a massive speech about how he master-minded the whole thing and then "Lol, I made you do all that stuff Zobek" *squish* "Me and my poor Mick Jaggar impression are the final bosses now".

The witch references jesus.

The ending will be continued in the second DLC.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games)   Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:00 am

She mentions "the king of angels" and nothing ever comes of it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games)   Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:06 pm

Zobek will have a bigger part to play.

There might be a bigger point to the jesus thing later. Baba was also neutral for all intents and purposes Zobek most likely considered her a threat. Seeing as she had knowledge of jesus.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games)   Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:52 pm

None of that makes this game's story more satisfactory.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games)   Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:56 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
None of that makes this game's story more satisfactory.
I'd rather they have loose ends to tell the full story. Rather then make up shit later.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games)   Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:09 pm

Wait, there was DLC?

Anyway, my only disappointment was that this game didn't feel like a "Castlevania" title. They could have just named it Lords of Shadow and make a true Castlevania sequel. The only connection that this game shares with the former Castlevania games was the names of the important characters (Belmont, Mathias Cronqvist and his dead wife, Death, Carmilla, Cornell, Rinaldo Gandolfi and his daughter) and they just named the whip Vampire Killer.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games)   Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 10:47 pm

Never played any Castlevania games so that didn't bother me. I was a bit annoyed that Gandolfi didn't show up though. I found a scroll that said he was still alive in the forest somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games)   Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:09 pm

Blair Waldorf wrote:
Wait, there was DLC?

Anyway, my only disappointment was that this game didn't feel like a "Castlevania" title. They could have just named it Lords of Shadow and make a true Castlevania sequel. The only connection that this game shares with the former Castlevania games was the names of the important characters (Belmont, Mathias Cronqvist and his dead wife, Death, Carmilla, Cornell, Rinaldo Gandolfi and his daughter) and they just named the whip Vampire Killer.
Reverie and Revelations

Reverie is set in Carmilla's castle, Revelations is supposed to be pretty big and I think is supposed to continue from the future bit. I could say more but i don't want to give spoilers. I personally haven't played them yet but they sound interesting.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games)   Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:20 pm

Was Revelations actually released?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games)   Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:56 pm

it was supposed to be out already, its probably coming out when the stores up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games)   Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buu Plays: Castlevania : Lords of Shadow (aka Buu plays man games while moose plays girl games)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next