Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recently Watched

Go down 
+24
Casa
Rman
Ntity
testtubebaby
Talking Sock
KittensOnACloud
Old School
Mishimi
L Ron Hubbard
Charlie Sheen
MustyElbow
Eevil-Psycho
Zero
Neo
Ace
SimianWonder
Baal
Kaio
Ellis
Skip
Kaede
Superbuu3
A_Nonny_Moose
Dr. Chocolate
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero
The Hero
Zero

Recently Watched - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:59 am

Entourage is pretty good though and I'm pretty sure he's the director.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:53 am

Producer but entourage is based on his time in hollywood. And to Kiao I have only this to say:

Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:50 am

Watched Hesher last night, I dunno if I'd call it an overall good movie but Joseph Gordon Levitt was good and the way his character interacted with everyone elses was interesting.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:25 am

Saw Hard to Kill yesterday. Was really good. Steven Seagal was awesome back then.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:17 pm

The Expendables, not the awesome movie I was hoping it to be
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:56 pm

Halloween (1978): What the Hell is wrong with that guy? Kills since he was 6 years old? Then goes home when he's 21 only to kill more people on the way, then kill anyone who goes near his home and whoever he feels like killing. And how did he learn how to drive cars in the insane asylum? Then he's impervious to injury? WTF?!

An ok movie, but not a classic good. At least it's still better than the 2007 movie

-----------------------

Missions Impossible 3: Watched the second first and really enjoyed it, never felt like watching the first anytime before today, downloaded all three movies and started with watching the third. A good movie, but has some awkward stuff

Missions Impossible (1996): The fuck? Almost everyone dies in the first 25 minutes of the movie, then Ethan Hunt kills that asshole in the restaurant from the agency, then........
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:30 pm

I watched The King's Speech on Christmas Day. Beautiful. Colin Firth is simply spectacularly good.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:35 pm

got Scarface and Super 8 on Blu-Ray for Christmas.

Scarface still rocks, and Super 8 is great.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:05 pm

Is it good? I never gave it a chance because they named it after a motel chain.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:42 pm

there's a motel chain called Scarface??? Shocked

seriously though, Super 8 is quite good.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:24 am

Saw Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows. It was fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:16 am

I got Pink Floyd's The Wall for Christmas and man do I love this movie.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:25 am

Mortal Kombat, still entertaining
Batman Returns, mediocre flick
Zero wrote:
Saw Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows. It was fantastic.
I'm yet to watch beyond the first 20 minutes of the first movie
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:27 am

The Darkest Hour

second trip to the cinema this year, probably gonna end up as the worst one of the year. what a pile of shit.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:12 pm

Garden State

It was okay, not a lot really happened but you know. Kinda weird seeing Zach Braff in a serious role though, after the only thing I've seen him in is Scrubs.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:21 am

Bag of Oranges wrote:
Your Highness - Shit in a good way, James Franco can make almost anything entertaining and it didn't take itself too seriously.
I just watched this and I'd agree. The fact that it totally ripped into itself, and the archetype for the genre, made it pretty amusing. Also Danny McBride is a champ and Zooey Deschanel is nice to look at.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:25 am

Inception, finally watched beyond the initial 15 minutes
Interesting movie
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:25 am

Immortals is an awful movie. The dialogue is just plain bad, and the story is awful. The guy playing Theseus can't act, the characters have absolutely no depth to them and the villain doesn't seem to have any sort of incentive for what he does; not to mention this guy who joins Theseus for absolutely no reason given. He's all set to head off on his own, then just says something about preferring to fight along side a lunatic than against one, suddenly he's Theseus' bro and it's never mentioned again.

That said it gets hilariously brutal when the gods start fighting, like Mortal Kombat plus God of War brutal. The Minotaur was shit though, really disappointing; it was just a big dude in a barb wired and horned helmet.
Back to top Go down
MustyElbow
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:09 am

The last movie I watched was ‘The Jonny English’ it’s really a funny movie and enjoyed a lot. I think this story is better than the first part and this is the best comedy film out of my list. I would recommend to all my friends to watch it.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Sheen
Spawn of Moose
Charlie Sheen

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:41 pm

Recently saw Limitless.

Limitless is about Eddie Moora using a drug called NZT to become successful in life, but runs into ALOT of issues.

It's a really good film, and one of my favorite ever.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:08 pm

MustyElbow wrote:
The last movie I watched was ‘The Jonny English’ it’s really a funny movie and enjoyed a lot. I think this story is better than the first part and this is the best comedy film out of my list. I would recommend to all my friends to watch it.
This guy has the same avatar as you, Buu. Are you gonna stand for this obvious attempt to usurp you?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Sheen
Spawn of Moose
Charlie Sheen

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:16 pm

I smell a coup
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:54 am

Rambo First Blood Part II with surround-sound.

It was sexy as hell.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:27 pm

Skip wrote:
MustyElbow wrote:
This guy has the same avatar as you, Buu. Are you gonna stand for this obvious attempt to usurp you?
Wanting to be like me, through imitation is common. If i had to kill everyone who wanted to be like me it would practically be a genocide.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:17 pm

The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button

actually, i'm still watching it, but I've seen it before. absolutely love the movie. it's kind of slow paced and it takes 3h20mins which seems to be why a lot of people don't like it. but it has such a great story.

and Brad Pitt is such a great actor in dramatic roles, the interaction between him and Cate Blanchett is just brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recently Watched
Page 4 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next