Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recently Watched

Go down 
+24
Casa
Rman
Ntity
testtubebaby
Talking Sock
KittensOnACloud
Old School
Mishimi
L Ron Hubbard
Charlie Sheen
MustyElbow
Eevil-Psycho
Zero
Neo
Ace
SimianWonder
Baal
Kaio
Ellis
Skip
Kaede
Superbuu3
A_Nonny_Moose
Dr. Chocolate
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Recently Watched - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:13 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
This is done way better in game and also the guy looking like wesker looks more like agent smith then wesker adn wtf is with the plagas?
Wesker looks like Agent Smith in game too. I guess they just like including the enemis from the games, an Executioner Majini shows up earlier in the movie too.
A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
There's 4 RE film at the moment right? What was the latest one called? Haven't seen that one. And the second one is the worst.
Resident Evil, RE: Apocalypse, RE: Exctinction and RE: Afterlife.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:16 pm

And I honestly think the second one is the best. It actually follows the plot of one of the games (RE3) and Jill is hot.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:17 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
There's 4 RE film at the moment right? What was the latest one called? Haven't seen that one. And the second one is the worst.
Apocalypse is way better then extinction what have you been huffing.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:58 pm

Afterlife was stupid, but sort of fun in a dumb way.
Piranha 3D was still a better "bad" movie, which is why I don't have that many fond memories of RE.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:19 pm

Apocalypse really is the best RE movie

I like all of them, but yeah, that one followed the plot of a game, and it had my favorite boss character from the series
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:28 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
This is done way better in game and also the guy looking like wesker looks more like agent smith then wesker adn wtf is with the plagas?

Wesker wasn't that bad, though. That was still the best scene in the film (At least the beginning of it).
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:17 am

Neo wrote:
And I honestly think the second one is the best. It actually follows the plot of one of the games (RE3) and Jill is hot.
Fucking hell

Neo I was thinking exactly the same thing *brofist*, we pretty much posted that at the same time so i didn't notice it earlier.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:37 pm

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
This one is the only movie I read the novel it was based on, and the changes are a bit huge, one thing the movie adaption kicks the ass of the novel real hard in is the characterization of Hermione, they didn't translate the grumpy bitch who became upset and didn't talk to Harry and Ron cause they made her mad at something I can't recall
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:13 pm

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Forever: An animated feature starring TMNT of both animated series of the 80s and 2ks
Made me feel like watching the old cartoon again
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Watched Cars 2 today   Recently Watched - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:19 pm

Watched cars 2 today absolutely loved it, its very different to the first and quite a lot better a lot more happens.

Most of the cast returns from the first and it has a awesome toystory short before hte film begins. The only downside for me was lightning mcqueen is not in it all that much but i'm a big owen wilson fan for a lot of people this is probably a pro.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:01 pm

Tekken, still a decent movie, can't find it as bad as most people do
At least Jin doesn't give a victory speech or something like that
Glad there isn't more than the intro song, all those songs bore
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:47 pm

Born on the fourth of July. Made me feel sorry for 'nam veterans for being part of something so shitty. I also enjoyed every time someone asked someone else if they hated America. Cracked me up. Also, was that WIllem Dafoe in the weelchair in Mexico?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:00 pm

X-Men First Class, awesome movie
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:00 pm

Your Highness - Shit in a good way, James Franco can make almost anything entertaining and it didn't take itself too seriously.

Drive Angry - Shit in a bad way aside from Amber Heard, although she's apparently a lesbian now which is a disappointment to men worldwide. Nicholas Cage needs to stop making movies, preferably 5 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:21 pm

Seriously Drive Angry is just silly.
Spoilered because you can see half a tit so NSFW and such.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:26 pm

That chick in it is so hot though
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:32 pm

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:49 am

Everything Must Go is a good movie where Will Ferrell plays against the whole "annoying man child" archetype he's built himself up as over the years. He's a man who has been fired from his job, his wife left him and he's been locked out of his home with everything he owns. He's very bitter and spends his days sitting on his chair In his lawn. He meets a boy who he has help him sell his things and goes about his life trying to figure out how he's going to move on from there.

It's a really enjoyable movie where Ferrell's character despite being an ass is someone you grow to like, Kenny (The boy he has help sell his stuff) is a really nice boy who shows a legit friendship with Ferrell and some of the humor is laid within Ferrell's talent for sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 3:27 pm

The Other Guys. It's OK

This scene is a guilty pleasure:
"Hey Douglas, how's the wife"
"She died"
"Atta boy"
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:23 pm

Bienvenue chez les Ch'tis
A very funny French feelgood film about this French post office boss who tries to get sent to the riviera by faking lameness, but when attempting to shake hands with his manager he stands up, and gets sent to the north as a punishment. His wife and son decide to stay home, because they, respectively, do not want to "live north" or "lose their toes". People in the south of France are extremely prejudiced towards people in the north, and this is a running gag through the whole movie. Still, it's very funny, they captured the cultural differences very well, and it's a joy to hear the northeners speak.

Kai, you have to see it, because they're prejudiced towards Belgians, too.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:06 pm

Dr. Faust wrote:
The Other Guys. It's OK

"She died"
"Atta boy"

The beginning was the best part. After the Rock and Samuel Jackson, it's not nearly as funny.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:15 pm

Zero wrote:
Dr. Faust wrote:
The Other Guys. It's OK

"She died"
"Atta boy"

The beginning was the best part. After the Rock and Samuel Jackson, it's not nearly as funny.

I heard the bushes joke, and that was fun, but otherwise, this sounds really uninteresting.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:59 pm

Kaede wrote:
Zero wrote:
Dr. Faust wrote:
The Other Guys. It's OK

"She died"
"Atta boy"

I heard the bushes joke, and that was fun, but otherwise, this sounds really uninteresting.

Will Ferrell (Spelling?) isn't very good at all, but at least Mark Whalberg is decent enough in the film.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:08 pm

lol decent enough. That's like calling Jesus kinda cool.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:17 pm

markie mark sucks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recently Watched   Recently Watched - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recently Watched
Page 3 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next