Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited

Go down 
+10
Eevil-Psycho
brandon
Rockstar_Sinistar
Baal
Zero
Skip
A_Nonny_Moose
Talking Sock
Superbuu3
Golden Boy
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:02 am

That's definitely going to be the console version of TTT2.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:10 am

I should hope so.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:23 pm

Welcome to Tekken 6.5

as using one character is apparently better than two.

Jesus.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:52 pm

Holy shit. That damage scaling is fucked.
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:07 am

Will the boss from the previous Tekken Tag be playable.
It was basically an evil version of Jun Kazama accompanied by this evil wolf-like spirit. I found that to be pretty cool the first time I played it. And I've only played Tekken Tag once.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:41 am

they shouldn't allow one on two if it's going to be like that. it's too much
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:48 am

That is not how you compensate for the lack of a fucking team member, christ.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:04 am

Especially when only one of the team needs to die for a KO. A single combo could end the round. Just give the single character more health or something, the damage doesn't need to be upped.
Back to top Go down
Old School
A Pretty Fly Guy
Old School

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:17 am

Bring On The Rain wrote:
Will the boss from the previous Tekken Tag be playable.
It was basically an evil version of Jun Kazama accompanied by this evil wolf-like spirit. I found that to be pretty cool the first time I played it. And I've only played Tekken Tag once.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:58 am

No, evil Jun is the final boss again and the wolf moved to Soul Calibur.
Normal Jun is playable though.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:11 pm

At least you won't have to learn a new character now. Although if you play me we'll be playing tag. I want to get my money's worth out of this. Plus I already know two characters fairly well.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:08 pm

It seems a lot of players felt the same way as I did:

Harada wrote:

- The complaints that people couldn't win fights because they had to use a second character which wasn't as good as their main was a significant inspiration of the new game play modes. If you aren't as good with a second character, just stick with your main and not be stuck with a second character you don't play as much. The development team will assure you that you won't be at a complete disadvantage when you pick solo up against a tag team. With just your one character, you are able to concentrate more.

- Things are much more easier in solo play too, you don't have to take big steps in learning Tag assault, when to tag or not etc. Just pick solo play mode as you would normally play say Tekken 6 and when you're ready to get deeper into the game you can take a step into the tag mode.

- With solo play, those newer players don't have to take the time and effort to learn another character, just stick to what you were previously comfortable with. Harada cites a Paul player winning because of the ridiculous damage a Phoenix Smasher does against his opponent and now with the solo play feature he won't have to give up on that with the new modes.

tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=123274

However, if I wanted to play 1vs1 I'd just play T6. I want to play with two characters too, it looks way more fun. Tbh I'm not too thrilled about TTT2U, but I'll probably still buy it. I'm pretty sure though that I won't like it as much as SCV.

Hmm, I wonder how much damage a raged, CH, clean hit deathfist from a solo Paul player does now?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:44 pm

So basically, they reformed a tag game to cater to people who don't want to play a tag game. What nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:04 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXqW_Gvos_s&t=1m16s

Forget about deatfist, raged Demo Man does more than 50%! This is insane.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:33 pm

This seems dumb. I don't really like Tekken anyway but it seems like they've lost track of their audience for this one.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:47 pm

think i'll pass on this, I'll wait for Tekken 7 or Tekken x Street Fighter

if I even get those, last Tekken I really liked was 4.... 5 and 6 had ridiculous end bosses, and as I mentioned before somewhere, Tekken seems to be relying more on juggling now, and I suck at juggling which just makes the experience all the less fun...

I miss the old Tekken where all the fun was in doing these crazy grabs and powerful or fun moves, sure they're still there but they're not fun to do anymore..

maybe that's just me growing up, I don't know..
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:07 pm

I'm buying it. I'll just stic to 2v2 or 1v1.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:15 pm

Steve can't control it.

Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:27 pm

GET READY FOR THE NEXT BATTLE

Release date: September 2012

Quote :
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 will have new features on consoles, Tekken series producer, Katsuhiro Harada, reiterated at a Namco Bandai press conference today.

The arcade version of Tag Tournament 2 had a roster of 44 playable fighters, and Harada says the console version will have even more, joking that Dead or Alive creator, Tomonobu Itagaki, told him there were too many characters.

Building upon Tekken Unlimited, the console version of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 will also feature new modes such as 1-on-1, 2-on-1, and 2-on-2 matches. With regard to that last one, in Pair Play mode, each of the four characters is controlled by a different player, making for four players in total at the same time. The four characters battle at once in different planes.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for consoles also has a “Fight Lab” mode for novice and advanced players, which beginners can use to learn the game and advanced players can play against customized bots for various challenges.

The version of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 present at Namco’s event is only 10% complete. Harada says the development isn’t simply porting the game game over, and is making sure to playtest the console version. The game is slated for a console release in September 2012.

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/04/11/tekken-tag-tournament-2-coming-to-consoles-in-september-with-even-more-characters/

The spanish site of Namco-Bandai mentioned over 50 characters (arcade version has 44 currently) and Combot.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:37 pm

Way too many characters.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:48 pm

That's what's so great about it. People said Tekken 6 had too many characters as well, but Namco are like "Fuck you whiners, we'll put even more characters in the next game!". I love it.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:58 pm

Really? I thought people cried for Jun and Kunimitsu and it looks like Namco is giving in.

I want a playable Azazel.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:02 am

Kunimitsu isn't announced yet, although she's probably in. I can't think of 5 other characters they could add in that aren't already there, unless they go real old school with P-Jack and Michelle and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:21 am

I won't be surprised if the new characters are palette swaps or clones of the ones we already have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited   Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next