Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Before i start fallout 3 GOTY

Go down 
+4
Kimarous
Neo
brandon
Superbuu3
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Before i start fallout 3 GOTY  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Before i start fallout 3 GOTY    Before i start fallout 3 GOTY  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:57 pm

Does it even let you delete the data if the game is running?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Before i start fallout 3 GOTY    Before i start fallout 3 GOTY  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:05 pm

OH i meant delete game data then restart the game but not actually play it. So it can just uninstall uninterrupted.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Before i start fallout 3 GOTY    Before i start fallout 3 GOTY  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:59 pm

Just delete it from the xmb, start up the game and let it patch/install. If that doesn't help then I'd just push on with the save. If you're just getting freezes you should be fine, my game only froze once every few hours and I probably had a bigger file than you do at the moment.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Before i start fallout 3 GOTY    Before i start fallout 3 GOTY  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:42 am

i hated O:A
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Before i start fallout 3 GOTY    Before i start fallout 3 GOTY  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:55 am

Actually OA is way too freaking long i'm bored and stuck in it so now i'm all fallout 3ed out.

I still need to finish this MZ, Pitt and PL.

Any recommendations on what to do that will entertain me more?

I doubt i'll play this again ever after a few more hours of gameplay i feel like getting back into multiplayer gaming. Been playing way too much solo stuff lately.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Before i start fallout 3 GOTY    Before i start fallout 3 GOTY  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:35 am

If not anything else, make sure you finish PL, it's the best DLC aside from Broken Steel and would probably be considered the best if not for the 'true ending' and raised level cap.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Before i start fallout 3 GOTY    Before i start fallout 3 GOTY  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:35 am

Finished off OA that got really repetitive. After that I did Point lookout as you recommended that one was really fun, Desmond was a cool character. Not sure the deal with the creepy old man. It took me a while to work out how to escape in the spy mission.

All round that was probably the best DLC I've played so far.

I just started mothership Zeta i'll probably finish that off whenever I next play then i'll move on to the pitt, which I''m putting off as I heard it has a huge collection mission which might take ages and I intend to 100% this game, as I finished off every single thing in the game up to this point.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Before i start fallout 3 GOTY    Before i start fallout 3 GOTY  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:57 am

mothership zeta is pretty annoying but the alien weapons are pretty good
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Before i start fallout 3 GOTY    Before i start fallout 3 GOTY  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:50 am

I did like the disintegrator and let it be known that buu managed to finish off every singlequest in the gargantuan game known as fallout 3 and it was good.

Now i can anticipate fallout new vegas Very Happy

My opinions on add-ons:
Broken steel = awesome if not only for the level increase, the free roam and additional missions give good closure
Point lookout = reminds me of how i felt when first leaving the vault as there's a whole new society and interesting characters
The Pitt = good, but laughably short, the only reason this was decent was because of the final mission the pitt fighting is stupidly easy (imagine a easy version of oblivion gladiator guild) and the other missions require no skill or thought
Mothership Zeta = starts out alright but is freaking long and repetitive, although it is a must buy if you have an obsession with rare guns and energy weapons
Operation anchorage = starts out really cool, but drags on forever, it is a nice change of space i guess, but like i said that gets old fast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before i start fallout 3 GOTY    Before i start fallout 3 GOTY  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Before i start fallout 3 GOTY
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4