Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hulk Vs Goku

Go down 
+9
CommonSense
SimianWonder
Golden Boy
Kaio
Ace
Skip
Zero
DeeCee
Superbuu3
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Hulk Vs Goku
Hulk wins
Hulk Vs Goku - Page 2 Vote_lcap53%Hulk Vs Goku - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 53% [ 8 ]
Goku wins
Hulk Vs Goku - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%Hulk Vs Goku - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
Stalemate
Hulk Vs Goku - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Hulk Vs Goku - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Zero
The Hero
Zero

Hulk Vs Goku - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hulk Vs Goku   Hulk Vs Goku - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:47 pm

Still, that means he is putting at least close to, if not equal or stronger power as 150 tons of weight.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Vs Goku   Hulk Vs Goku - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:07 pm

Zero wrote:
Still, that means he is putting at least close to, if not equal or stronger power as 150 tons of weight.

What?
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Vs Goku   Hulk Vs Goku - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:51 pm

Inanimate objects still provide a sum of force. Technically a ton is 2,000 lbs and lbs are a measurement of force, not mass like the metric system provides. Which means the Hulk, by being able to hold up that much mass, is also counteracting 300,000 Lbs of force.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Vs Goku   Hulk Vs Goku - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:55 pm

I'm sorry, 300,000,000,000,000 lbs of force.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Vs Goku   Hulk Vs Goku - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:18 pm

Yeah, that looks more like it. Three hundred thousand didn't look like nearly enough!

@ Buu

I'm curious as to how you think Hulk would curbstomp Goku? Yes, Hulk's stronger and clearly by a ridiculous margin, but do you think he'd beat Goku in a fight?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Vs Goku   Hulk Vs Goku - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:17 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
Yeah, that looks more like it. Three hundred thousand didn't look like nearly enough!

@ Buu

I'm curious as to how you think Hulk would curbstomp Goku? Yes, Hulk's stronger and clearly by a ridiculous margin, but do you think he'd beat Goku in a fight?

Keeping these guys in character, Goku would naturally hold back and piss off hulk, you know to test him. Hulk would most likely take any opportunity to grab him and just senselessly beat the crap out of him. Other scenarios would involve goku assuming hulk is slow (a mistake lots of people have made) or him not realising hulk can jump to the extent that he doesn't need to fly.

Goku's personality is what will lead to a curbstomping. Especially in a scenario where neither knew each other.

Other handicaps goku has is he wouldn't want to kill hulk, he'd do his normal i can turn bad guys good things, considering hulks regeneration that would be another KO.

Hulk also has unorthodox fighting techniques something like his thunderclap would most likely stun goku again leaving him wide open. Any scenario where hulk grabs goku, goku is extremely dead.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Vs Goku   Hulk Vs Goku - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:38 pm

Goku isn't one to underestimate an opponent before fighting. Especially something looking like the Hulk. The only time you ever see Goku truly underestimate an opponent was with Kid Buu. Vegeta, however, would get killed instantly. When he couldn't sense the Androids' power levels, he made sure he went SSJ to fight 19 instead of fighting in base form first. So if Hulk doesn't register a PL with Goku's senses, then he would naturally try unless he saw that Hulk was too weak (which he certainly isn't).
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Vs Goku   Hulk Vs Goku - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:44 pm

Zero wrote:
Goku isn't one to underestimate an opponent before fighting. Especially something looking like the Hulk. The only time you ever see Goku truly underestimate an opponent was with Kid Buu. Vegeta, however, would get killed instantly. When he couldn't sense the Androids' power levels, he made sure he went SSJ to fight 19 instead of fighting in base form first. So if Hulk doesn't register a PL with Goku's senses, then he would naturally try unless he saw that Hulk was too weak (which he certainly isn't).

He knew cell would destroy the planet and he held back.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Vs Goku   Hulk Vs Goku - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:46 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Zero wrote:

Only because he wanted Gohan to kill Cell and become the new hero. If Gohan wasn't there, he would have given the senzu bean to himself.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Vs Goku   Hulk Vs Goku - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:50 pm

Zero wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Zero wrote:

Only because he wanted Gohan to kill Cell and become the new hero. If Gohan wasn't there, he would have given the senzu bean to himself.

I wasn't even refering to that.

He fights cell at 50% or something and then cell and him both comment that they were holding back. Its simply stupidity, he does this kind of thing quite a bit throughout DB and DBZ
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Vs Goku   Hulk Vs Goku - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:55 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Zero wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Zero wrote:

He fights cell at 50% or something and then cell and him both comment that they were holding back. Its simply stupidity, he does this kind of thing quite a bit throughout DB and DBZ

He can sense Cell's power and matches it with his own. If he senses the Hulk's power, he can't simply match it so he'd have to try. And if he can't sense the Hulk's power, then he simply tries until he gauges his power.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Vs Goku   Hulk Vs Goku - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:56 pm

Zero wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Zero wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Zero wrote:

He can sense Cell's power and matches it with his own. If he senses the Hulk's power, he can't simply match it so he'd have to try. And if he can't sense the Hulk's power, then he simply tries until he gauges his power.

Hence he would lose, even if hulk wasn't enraged he would end up enraging him to the point that he was too powerful for him too handle before he got serious.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Vs Goku   Hulk Vs Goku - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:58 pm

Of course, no one is now arguing that Goku is stronger. The point is well can he lay a finger on Goku? I personally don't know.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Vs Goku   Hulk Vs Goku - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:01 am

Zero wrote:
Of course, no one is now arguing that Goku is stronger. The point is well can he lay a finger on Goku? I personally don't know.

Well my point is there is no way for goku to beat him. Hulk will eventually get him and will win. I gave a bunch of scenarios as to why he would catch goku.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Vs Goku   Hulk Vs Goku - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:04 am

I agree. I can't really think of a way that Goku could win.
Back to top Go down
CommonSense
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Vs Goku   Hulk Vs Goku - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:09 am

You guys are being silly as much as I am a marvel fan Hulk will not win.
He might be physically stronger than Goku but its not what you have its what you do with it.
Hulk is insanely strong and able to withstand the pressure of a mountain but this class thing is not a reliable way to determine this.
Goku is able make the earth rumble just by powering up and able to almost make mountains rise just by powering up, let alone he crumbles them by doing that. The guy might not have as much physical strength to lift a mountain but he can give you a hit which can let u feel as if its a mountain being dropped on to you. Hulk stand no chance if goku takes it seriously. Goku hits hard enough to make the entire earth hear him or see the aftermath, that says something bout his powers. Plus ive seen hulk almost knocked out by wolverine, he was just luckily saved by nick. The secret to killing wolerine is to get rid oh that head of his if you never knew.

A kamehameha is like a burning blast, when it touches hulk its burning off all his skin cells and all atoms n molecules round him. If this hits hulk it can burn off his whole body to a point where there is nothing left. which means no way of regenerating or even getting mad..

Wether its luffy from [one piece] goku has enough hitting force to physically hurt a rubber man like him. Ive seen luffy get pysically hurt by rob lucci's attacks when they first encountered each other and by past opponents . Goku does not even need his Ki blasts to beat him.

U lot are not measuring the power deference in dragonball z world compared to the other anime world.
kid buu can do almost anything, he simply does the strangest of things. Wether you want to choke or stab him that can't kill him, so how would hulk be able to??? physical force??...he stands no chance..Buu can take out galaxies with ease, travel through dimensions, move at speed yet to be explained {when looking for people to kill, before he instantly travelled to king Kais world]

Goku migh be dum in reality but when it comes to serious matters, hes got the strongest will power, most pure heart, can deliver the biggest impact and his mind is advanced when seriouse. Certain things Like hypnosis or mind control wont work when he literally focuses, come on the guy trains in his head most of the time.

Im a top fan of hulk but i have to admit he needs to settle for second greatest in my books..
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Vs Goku   Hulk Vs Goku - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:22 am

Actually physical hits won't hurt Luffy its because of Lucci's fighting technique, aside from that you need to use Haki to bypass DF powers. So goku would need Ki blasts. Also in movie verse ki blasts were reflected off of a rubbery villain. But i don't really care about that and i haven't really thought about it in its entirety.

Goku's bulk of his power is not physical strength its from ki manipulation and ki blasts. I don't remember anything supporting that ki blasts burn. If they did then that would significantly improve goku's chances, but he still needs to get past hulk's regeneration. I certainly don't agree with Goku having the power to take down enraged hulk with his fists.

The biggest factor in this fight for me is stamina, if this fight was for an extended period of time, goku would lose power at an alraming rate. I'm not sure why people think a living goku can sustain SSJ3 because its simple fact in the manga that he can't. On the other hand hulk gets stronger with time. I stand by my original statement goku has to end it fast or he loses.

If you can prove that ki blasts actually burn i'm listening otherwise this is something we won't agree on. You might be able to persuade the others though.
Back to top Go down
CommonSense
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Vs Goku   Hulk Vs Goku - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:36 pm

YEH I UNDERSTAND WHERE YOUR COMING FROM WITH IT BUT I DO THINK GOKU HAS ENOUGH POWER TO TAKE HIM OUT QUICKLY. I ALSO DO THINK HE CAN PUNCH HULK PHYSICALLY TO HURT HIM, PLUS THE GUY NEVER GIVES UP SAME GOES FOR HULK. IN A RELIABLE RESOURCE KI BLAST IS SAID TO BE A FEELING OF CUTTING, BURNING, STINGING OR POSSIBLY FREEZING. THIS ALL DEPENDS ON WHOS USING IT, WHOS FEELING IT AND THE TYPE OF ATTACK ITS SAID TO BE, WITHIN THE KI REGIONS. HULK GOES ON FOR ALMOST FOREVER AND GETS STRONGER BUT IS NOT VERY BRIGHT THE MORE HE STARTS TO LOSE HIS MIND..IF HE WAS TO GO UP AGAINST GOGETA SSJ4 OR BUU, HE WOULD BE OUTCLASSED BUT THATS NOT THE CASE ATM..

I WATCH ONE PIECE AND READ THE MANGA ALL THE TIME AND YOUR RIGHT PHYSICAL ATTACKS DO NOT HURT HIM BUT SOMEONE EXTREMELY POWEREFUL ENOUGH EITHER FROM DBZ WORLD OR MARVEL COULD HURT HIM PHYSICALLY. HULK TRULY WOULD BE A MAGNFICENT CHALLENGE FOR GOKU BUT I THINK GOKU WINS THAT 1, JUST ABOUT
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Vs Goku   Hulk Vs Goku - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:39 pm

You're wrong then.
Back to top Go down
CommonSense
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Vs Goku   Hulk Vs Goku - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Everybody must have forgotten that goku can transform into a gaint ape, that is thousands of times more powerful than if he transforms there from ssj3 state, plus he will have the original fighting style he had at his normal saying states, only if he has control of it. ozaro can move how fast and has unbelievable power, [giant man] from marvel has nothing compared to that power. He held hulk down for a while but was knocked out after. Imagine an ozaro doing damage to hulk, million more times more powerful than any giant human can do??. And don't cut goku's strength short of hulk's! Cause if you go back to the battle between goku & freezia, you can catch goku showing off how strong he is before he became SSJ1. And to throw one more thing in there" GOKU HAS INSTANTTRANSMISSION!"

YOU GUYS ARE MEASURING WHO WOULD WIN ONLY BECAUSE OF THE AMOUNT THEY'VE LIFTED.
YOU NEED TO JUDGE IT ON FIGHTING TECHNIQUE AND MANY OTHER ATTRIBUTES GUYS. GOKU HAS 2 MANY BACK UP PLANS TO LOSE, HULK ON THE OTHER HAND IS JUST FORCE.
Back to top Go down
CommonSense
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Vs Goku   Hulk Vs Goku - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:32 pm

The use of power levels is to get an estimation of how a battle will fare between two opponents of known power levels. In general, if one has a higher power level than one's opponent, then he/she can defeat the one with the weaker power level. For example, "Person A" has a fighting power of 10,000 and "Person B" has a fighting power of 5,000. "Person A" can most certainly defeat "Person B". However, the factors of speed, strength, and technique can also come into factor when deciding the outcome of a fight.
It should be noted that, when factoring in the edge a fighter has over an opponent, the difference in power levels as a flat number is apparently not important, but rather, the relative or percentage difference between the power levels of the two combatants.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Vs Goku   Hulk Vs Goku - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:40 pm

Shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Vs Goku   Hulk Vs Goku - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:28 pm

No, it's just that no one gives two shits.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Vs Goku   Hulk Vs Goku - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:30 pm

Hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
CommonSense
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Vs Goku   Hulk Vs Goku - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:54 am

loooooool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Vs Goku   Hulk Vs Goku - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hulk Vs Goku
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next