Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baal watches Wolverine and the X-Men

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Baal watches Wolverine and the X-Men Empty
PostSubject: Baal watches Wolverine and the X-Men   Baal watches Wolverine and the X-Men Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:21 am

Okay, so I'm currently uploading these to my stream and watching them too. From the few episodes I saw before today, I really enjoyed the show and now that I've seen the 3-Part... well let's face it, the Premiere movie for this, I can definitely say I enjoy it.

Wolverine is his usual self (IE Jerk with a Heart of Gold) but some of the characters had been changed. Scott was reduced to some hobo but as it was referenced in one of the promo's, they wanted to see what would happen to Scott once you take away his Father and his Girlfriend and so he's been reduced to this.

The voice-acting is still good, other than Steve Blum being himself, we have Nolan North (Nathan Drake, the Prince from PoP '08, Deadpool and Brawl) as Cyclops, Tom Kane (Quincy Sharp, Mr. Herriman and Professor Utonium) as Magneto and Phil LaMarr (MadTV) as Gambit.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Baal watches Wolverine and the X-Men   Baal watches Wolverine and the X-Men Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:43 am

I watched it when it aired on tv here, it was surprisingly good.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Baal watches Wolverine and the X-Men   Baal watches Wolverine and the X-Men Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:06 pm

How about a topic called "Baal leaves the house for 5 minutes"?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal watches Wolverine and the X-Men   Baal watches Wolverine and the X-Men Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:19 pm

I did just a minute ago to go get some stuff from the store.

There's nothing to do around here, I live in the fucking sticks.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Baal watches Wolverine and the X-Men   Baal watches Wolverine and the X-Men Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:02 pm

Got to episode 11. It's gotten much better and it's nice to some characters other than Logan being developed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baal watches Wolverine and the X-Men   Baal watches Wolverine and the X-Men Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baal watches Wolverine and the X-Men
Page 1 of 1