Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today

Go down 
+11
Golden Boy
SimianWonder
Zero
brandon
A_Nonny_Moose
Kaede
Superbuu3
Kimarous
Neo
Talking Sock
Skip
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today   Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:52 pm

So in total, we've got Nonny, Kima, Buu, Neo, Raz and myself as RDR peeps now. How many more people would we need to get that Posse Up trophy?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today   Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:52 pm

Sora wrote:
That and I don't even think you've ever played those fun co-op missions. All you ever did was just raid hide outs and get killed a lot by dynamite.
He was also playing with you, he hadn't even played co op missions as he downloaded the pack today and he joined for the shittest mission out of the 6.

Last edited by Superbuu3 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today   Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:53 pm

The co-op wasn't that fun either. I think it's just the setting. It suits the single player experience, but it feels boring for multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today   Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:54 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:
That and I don't even think you've ever played those fun co-op missions. All you ever did was just raid hide outs and get killed a lot by dynamite.
He was also playing with you, he hadn't even played co op missions as he downloaded the pack today and he joined for the shittest mission out of the 6.

I didn't intentionally throw the dynamite at him though.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today   Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:54 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
The co-op wasn't that fun either. I think it's just the setting. It suits the single player experience, but it feels boring for multiplayer.
Its a well known fact that mission is the shittest mission. It was basically a hideout but even worse.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:

Yes you did.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today   Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:56 pm

Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:

You killing your team mates is generally a reoccuring theme when we play with you though, so i can imagine he thought it was even if you said it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today   Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:56 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:

Yes you did.

No I didn't. You kept running into it, you suicidal maniac. Like in that mansion. I threw the dynamite in to blow the hell out of the enemies in there and what do you do? You run in.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today   Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:57 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:

You killing your team mates is generally a reoccuring theme when we play with you though, so i can imagine he thought it was even if you said it wasn't.

Bullshit. One time I did an actual team play where I killed you all for shits and you label it as a reoccuring thing. It only happened once in Uncharted, then I quickly kicked ass in those plunder matches and have been kind to you ever since.

Last edited by Sora on Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today   Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:58 pm

Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Sora wrote:

Bullshit. One time I did an actual team play where I killed you all for shits and you label it as a reoccuring thing. It only happened once in Uncharted, then I quickly kicked ass in those pluder matches and have been kind to you ever since.
You did blow up moose as well though that was more my point. different game same story.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today   Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:59 pm

That was just him running into the dynamite all the time. Bad luck is all. I didn't know he was crazy.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today   Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:01 pm

Sora wrote:
That was just him running into the dynamite all the time. Bad luck is all. I didn't know he was crazy.
First time playing with a bunch of people if you blow them up you will be known as the guy who blows there own team up.

Its not like we don't end up beating the crap out of each other at times, but we stick to the gameplan most of the time. Also i think i've only played with you once ever. Possibly a second time when baal was there i can't remember.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today   Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:03 pm

Then we'll have to set up new plans involving my explosive stuff, especially when it comes to RDR.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today   Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:06 pm

Well i've done all the coop missions so i'm gonna move on to advanced which you can't play yet, nor can moose.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today   Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:07 pm

Yes I can. I've golded the first co-op missions months ago. I mentioned it ages ago in this topic.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today   Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:37 pm

I'm actually curious about max number of players in these missions. I wish there was more coop DLC I would actually buy it if there was.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today   Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:39 pm

It probably has the limit of a posse's max number of members.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today   Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:42 pm

8 peple would be stupidly easy though I suspcet 4/5 would probably be the max unless enemy count goes up with your posse size.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today   Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:48 pm

I'm gonna be getting this around sunday or monday.

Hopefully there is no way for higher level people to fuck up characters like Raz and Neo did with me on Borderlands. I'll never beat the Underdome now with my original character without help Sad
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today   Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:49 pm

It would be funny to see a lot of people on that raft.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today   Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:49 pm

Ellis wrote:

Hopefully there is no way for higher level people to fuck up characters like Raz and Neo did with me on Borderlands. I'll never beat the Underdome now with my original character without help Sad
What are you talking about?

I would help you out but i doubt i'll be rebuying borderlands for at least a little while seeing as i got a fuckload of games I haven't completed.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today   Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:51 pm

Ellis wrote:

I think online's dominated like hell by higher lvl peeps in this game. As you level up you get really kick ass weapons. I remember getting some one hit kills from all these hardcore dudes, not headshots either.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today   Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:58 pm

I JUST got the game, Raz and Neo where online and all like "Hey come join our game."

I did and went from level 6 to level 45 in about an hour. I didn't think anything of it until I got to the underdome and all the enemies are level 45 like me and all my guns are level 34ish at best.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today   Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:40 am

So just complete the story twice, then go for it.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today   Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:41 am

Oh, and yeah. I'm pretty sure a vast majority of the deaths were in fact team inflicted and not by the enemies...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today   Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well I bought Red Dead: Redemption today
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next