Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimate Spider-Man

Go down 
+8
Superbuu3
AbrashLara
SSMG
Baal
Kaio
DeeCee
Savage
Talking Sock
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

Ultimate Spider-Man - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Spider-Man   Ultimate Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:14 am

Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Spider-Man   Ultimate Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:19 am

How am I supposed to respond to that?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Spider-Man   Ultimate Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:21 am

By telling me who those people are surrounding Spidey when he's fighting Doom.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Spider-Man   Ultimate Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:24 am

I see Iron Fist, (Maybe Luke Cage) and female Black Panther.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Spider-Man   Ultimate Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:49 am

Can't wait for Ultimate Kitty.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Spider-Man   Ultimate Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:54 am

I don't even know what to think of this. On one hand it's got a good art style and the voice acting seems decent but on the other hand the humor is stupid and cheesy (And not even in the Spidey way that makes it charming, this is just annoying) and I don't know why Doctor Doom is with Venom and Electro on a Spider-Man cartoon trailer, I know they are in the same universe but why Doom would ever be fighting Spider-Man when he's not around the Fantastic Four is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Spider-Man   Ultimate Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:58 am

They'll probably have other Marvel characters guest star and later give them their own shows, hence Doom (the FF will probably be in the actual episode).

That doesn't excuse him from being in the trailer instead of, I dunno, the Green fucking Goblin.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Spider-Man   Ultimate Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:50 am

Drake Bell is one of the few good Nick actors. Iron Fist is in this? Awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Spider-Man   Ultimate Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:24 pm

Afro Sergeant Baal wrote:
I don't even know what to think of this. On one hand it's got a good art style and the voice acting seems decent but on the other hand the humor is stupid and cheesy (And not even in the Spidey way that makes it charming, this is just annoying) and I don't know why Doctor Doom is with Venom and Electro on a Spider-Man cartoon trailer, I know they are in the same universe but why Doom would ever be fighting Spider-Man when he's not around the Fantastic Four is beyond me.
It's meant to be a Team-Up cartoon, so he faces villains that aren't in his rogues gallery
The best animated story, design and voice of Dr. Doom happened in a Spider-Man cartoon back in the 80s, only problem is Doom dying there, it was based on a long story from the newspaper strip
Stan Lee co-created Doom to face the entire gallery of Marvel superheroes, it shouldn't be a surprise to have him in a Spider-Man cartoon, he was there in the 90s Hulk cartoon, faced DareDevil in comics stealing his body, why should Doom show interest in DareDevil?
Zero wrote:
Drake Bell is one of the few good Nick actors. Iron Fist is in this? Awesome.
Another Iron Fist fan is always awesome
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Spider-Man   Ultimate Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:05 pm

Quote :
It's meant to be a Team-Up cartoon, so he faces villains that aren't in his rogues gallery

Well that would be good if the fucking trailer actually focused on that and not "Oh hey Spider-Man is talking and not anyone else but here is Doctor Doom don't pay attention to these shmucks here's more Spidey" and right before that show two scenes of him fighting his own villains by himself.

What made BATB work was that the team ups felt like they belonged in the show and that they weren't always just fighting Batman villains, more than half of the episodes is spent fighting other villains and not his own and the team-up character for that one is usually heavily involved in the story, even the trailers for BATB showed that off not just "BATMAN, HERE'S BATMAN LOOK IT'S BATMAN!"

If you wanted to make a Spider-Man team up cartoon then emphasize the team-up part, not Spidey fighting recognizable villains while shmucks stand in the background.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Spider-Man   Ultimate Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:13 pm

If they want to make a cartoon with an ensemble cast they should just make a new X-Men cartoon.

I want my fucking Age of Apocalypse arc.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Spider-Man   Ultimate Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:21 pm

They should just fucking renew Wolverine & The X-Men and Spectacular Spider-Man, I don't care how much goddamned money it takes or who has to die to get me these shows back, it's fucking criminal.l
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Spider-Man   Ultimate Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:27 pm

Wolvie and the X-Men got cancelled because of budget reasons. I wouldn't be surprised they canned it to put more money into shitty Avengers cartoons and Bendis poop. It wouldn't be the first time X-Men suffered because of the need to artifically inflate Avengers hype.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Spider-Man   Ultimate Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:35 pm

Well the Avengers cartoon is actually quite good.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Spider-Man   Ultimate Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:42 pm

Nah, it's pretty boring, has no charm and doesn't even come close to the quality of other recent Marvel cartoons.

But luckily we can look forward to more Astonishing X-Men! ...in Marvel Knights animation. That will probably be released three years from now.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Spider-Man   Ultimate Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:49 pm

It's actually really good.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Spider-Man   Ultimate Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:30 am

Ultimate Spider-Man start on April 1st.

Oh, and Avengers season 2. Yay I guess.

http://marvel.com/news/story/17929/disney_xd_to_launch_marvel_universe

Quote :
Disney xD will launch Marvel Universe, a dedicated Marvel programming block, with the new series "Ultimate Spider-Man" as its centerpiece, on Sunday, April 1, it was announced today by Gary Marsh, President and Chief Creative Officer, Disney Channels Worldwide at the Television Critics Association Press Tour in Pasadena, California. Marvel Universe on Disney xD will be the ultimate place for fans to find exclusive Marvel content, including new animated short-form series, live-action interstitials and the series return of "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes!" The block will be home to Marvel's biggest superstars, such as Spider-Man, Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Captain America and many more to introduce dynamic stories of action, adventure and heroism to a whole new generation.
"Ultimate Spider-Man"

Marsh said, "Iconic Marvel heroes and villains and stories with core values of accomplishment, discovery and growth make Marvel Universe a perfect complement to Disney xD and a destination for parents and kids to experience together."

"Marvel Universe block is an incredible animated ride filled with fantastic action and adventure," said Jeph Loeb, Head of Marvel Television. "The spectacular team of writers and animators capture stories with all the dynamic fun you can imagine. Disney xD is the perfect place for families and Marvel fans of all ages to come together every Sunday."

Acting as the keystone of the Marvel Universe block, "Ultimate Spider-Man" features a teenage Peter Parker juggling the typical growing pains of high-school with the not-so-typical growing pains of being a super hero. As the newest member of Nick Fury's S.H.I.E.L.D. organization, Peter finds himself on a team with four other teenage super heroes.

Produced by Marvel Animation, the series' award-winning creative team includes Joe Quesada (Marvel's CCO), Paul Dini ("Batman: The Animated Series," "Lost"), the creative powerhouse Man of Action Studios (creators of "Ben 10" and "Generator Rex"), comprised of lauded creators Joe Casey, Joe Kelly, Duncan Rouleau and Steven T. Seagle; and Brian Michael Bendis (visionary behind Marvel's ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN comic series).

The voice cast includes Drake Bell ("Superhero," "Drake & Josh") as Peter Parker/Spider-Man, Chi McBride ("Boston Public," "Pushing Daisies") as Nick Fury, JK Simmons ("Spider-Man") as J. Jonah Jameson, Stan Lee ("Spider-Man") as Stan the Janitor, Clark Gregg ("Iron Man," "Thor," "Marvel's The Avengers") as Agent Coulson and Steven Weber ("Wings") as Norman Osborn.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Spider-Man   Ultimate Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:44 am

Quote :
Oh, and Avengers season 2

YES
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Spider-Man   Ultimate Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:57 am

Kaio wrote:
Wolvie and the X-Men got cancelled because of budget reasons. I wouldn't be surprised they canned it to put more money into shitty Avengers cartoons and Bendis poop. It wouldn't be the first time X-Men suffered because of the need to artifically inflate Avengers hype.
I thought you like Ultimate Spider-Man comic series
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Spider-Man   Ultimate Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:17 pm

So Spidey's amazing friends in this will be Iron Fist, Luke Cage, White Tiger and Nova zzzzzzzzzSNORE

Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Spider-Man   Ultimate Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:18 pm

This has AVENGERS AGENDA all over it and I won't stand for it. BOYCOT
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Spider-Man   Ultimate Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:36 pm

I love Luke Cage and Iron Fist
If this show will be another Brave and the Bold show Baal might love it
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Spider-Man   Ultimate Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Spider-Man   Ultimate Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:52 pm

Spider-Man is James Bond now?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Spider-Man   Ultimate Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:16 am

I like the new look, the premise and the fact that it seems like they'll be pulling some Spidey stuff from the comics into it, but I am not liking how bad the quipping is, how silly Spidey is considering that while he does quip a lot he's still intelligent enough to not be silly around Iron Man and finally... Drake Josh really doesn't sit well with me. His voice cracks a lot here and there and it sounds like he's painfully forcing some lines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Spider-Man   Ultimate Spider-Man - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Spider-Man
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next