Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I bought inFamous

Go down 
+4
Skip
Neo
SimianWonder
A_Nonny_Moose
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Skip
Australianus
Skip

So I bought inFamous - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I bought inFamous   So I bought inFamous - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:53 am

You're going to be significantly more powerful.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So I bought inFamous   So I bought inFamous - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:17 am

Yeah the bad powers were really shit, I don't think i even used arc lightning once, the only power i thought had a decent power up and i used quite a bit was the megawatt hammer or whatever its called.

Also red lightning looked shit the black lightning at end game was sweet though.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: So I bought inFamous   So I bought inFamous - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:28 am

I preferred using the evil powers, but the good ones are a lot more effective.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: So I bought inFamous   So I bought inFamous - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:12 am

Yea the good powers made the game easier but the evil powers were def the best. Towards the end you can cuase ultimate destcrucion and you don't need to worry bout bystanders
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So I bought inFamous   So I bought inFamous - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:44 am

I was really hoping for a appaerance change being good seeing as zeke mentions me having an aura but i didn't really notice any at all.

Also it seems you don't get locked into being a hero if you go for the good ending and the bad route gets you a huge power boost. Its a shame this isn't used in the second game.

I'm just up to the final boss on my good playthrough now. Also noticed something:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: So I bought inFamous   So I bought inFamous - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:53 am

Wait, you haven't beaten the game yet though?
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: So I bought inFamous   So I bought inFamous - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:59 am

Trish was a bitch despite me trying to be nice to her.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So I bought inFamous   So I bought inFamous - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:19 am

Marky Mark wrote:
Wait, you haven't beaten the game yet though?
Completed it on evil, playing on har as a good guy now.
Skip wrote:
Trish was a bitch despite me trying to be nice to her.
Yeah she barely acts different if your good or bad except that hospital scene. As much as i like the game and the story this has to be one of the worst relationships i've seen in a game especially considering you can act very differently in this game if you want.

I think the other thing that bothers me is that even if you're a hero all the way through the game you can still be bad with your final choice I fell that one should've forced you to be whatever your karma status was at that point.

I mean you can even be good through the whole game and then you can still turn yourself infamous by blowing up pedestrians or bioleeching. I also don't see why boo leeching nets bad karma if wounded kill doesn't there both bad acts surely.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: So I bought inFamous   So I bought inFamous - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:22 am

It's sometimes really hard not to get a wounded kill on someone. And I always thought of bio-leeching like taking someone's soul...their electric soul.

Regardless, the game is alot of fun and I can't see how the second one doesn't improve on it in everyway.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So I bought inFamous   So I bought inFamous - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:42 am

I'm sure the second one will be a lot better i hope theres more to the good and evil gimmick though.

It was a nice touch and was kinda cool to mix things up but honestly i saw no reason to really play as the bad guy as the powers comparatively seemed kinda sucky, I mean yeah more destructive but they were weaker and there didn't ever feel like there was a place i needed that much destruction or even had enough stuff to explode. Arc lightning seemed to not do anything either.

The good powers on the other hand were amazing, I really liked the air floating that a few of the abliities caused it made alot of the stunts easier.

I suspect the elemnts of fire adn ice will make me feel like going either evil or good more. I think the sequel will be one of the best games on the system. Can't wait to see what the mission editor is capable of.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: So I bought inFamous   So I bought inFamous - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:03 am

So are any of you guys interested in this?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: So I bought inFamous   So I bought inFamous - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:59 am

I'll read it if you supply me with it
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: So I bought inFamous   So I bought inFamous - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:16 am

Its probably like the first games one. But yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I bought inFamous   So I bought inFamous - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I bought inFamous
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3