Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman

Go down 
+13
Haseoviawesome
Kaio
Talking Sock
Golden Boy
Kaede
Baal
Kimarous
Charlie Sheen
A_Nonny_Moose
SimianWonder
Superbuu3
Skip
Dr. Chocolate
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

You like Batman more or Spider-Man?
Batman
Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 4 Vote_lcap43%Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 43% [ 13 ]
Spider-Man
Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 4 Vote_lcap43%Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 43% [ 13 ]
I enjoy them both as much
Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 4 Vote_lcap13%Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 30

AuthorMessage

Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman   Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:06 am

Sora wrote:
Peter Petrelli wrote:
Spiderman 2 was the worst film

No, that was SM3.

Spider-Man 2 was the best one. The only thing annoying thing about it is Harry being a total bitch, then again, that's a pretty accurate portrayal to his character.

Overall, it was interesting, had amazing fight scene choreography, didn't have Peter do nothing when he stopped being Spidey, etc. It was all overall an enjoyable package that improved what the first film offered. It's no surprise that critics considered it the best Superhero film ever(apparently until Dark Knight came along).

The should've saved Venom for another film. It's my biggest problem with that movie.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman   Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:08 am

How about not having Sandman at all? A film centered around the blacksuit and SANDMAN's the main villain? What the fuck are they on? Venom could have easily worked and come into the story earlier if the plot didn't center around that other douche.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman   Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:11 am

The shit is, it's like they didn't even spend time on Venom. Plus he looked really shitty in the movie.

His whole involvement in the movie fucked everything up for me. There was just too much shit going on in that one.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman   Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:14 am

What's sad is how the game version of him looks kickass. Even though he still wasn't as buff as the original Venom, he was much bigger than the movie one and he just overall looked cool with the new design the movie one had.

I also hated how the promotional pics of Venom for the film made him seem buff too.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman   Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:24 am

originally they were gonna cast the rock as venom

personally i would of preferred it
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman   Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:26 am

Superbuu3 wrote:

The guy who played sandman, should've played Venom.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman   Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:32 am

Vergil wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

The guy who played sandman, should've played Venom.

That dude seriously bulked up for spidey 3

Then:
Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 4 George2-4Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 4 MV5BMTcwMTUyNzAxM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjM4NDI3._V1._SX255_SY400_

Now:
Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 4 ThomasHadenC_J__McCart_13821247Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 4 Spiderman3
Back to top Go down
Charlie Sheen
Spawn of Moose
Charlie Sheen

PostSubject: Re: Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman   Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:41 am

Yeah the man who played Sandman would be better as Venom.

Sandman could have been a minor role, his role was too big. Spiderman should have killed him, you don't rob a bank or something cuz your daughter is dying!

There are tons of parents who's kids are sick, and they don't rob banks. SD makes up excuses, and is a "good person". I want evil Sandman from the comics! Venom's role should have been larger as well.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman   Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:43 am

Peter Petrelli wrote:
Yeah the man who played Sandman would be better as Venom.

Sandman could have been a minor role, his role was too big. Spiderman should have killed him, you don't rob a bank or something cuz your daughter is dying!

There are tons of parents who's kids are sick, and they don't rob banks. SD makes up excuses, and is a "good person". I want evil Sandman from the comics! Venom's role should have been larger as well.

alot of ppls parents can't turn to sand
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman   Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:47 am

I know I posted this before, but again: