Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman

Go down 
+13
Haseoviawesome
Kaio
Talking Sock
Golden Boy
Kaede
Baal
Kimarous
Charlie Sheen
A_Nonny_Moose
SimianWonder
Superbuu3
Skip
Dr. Chocolate
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

You like Batman more or Spider-Man?
Batman
Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 2 Vote_lcap43%Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 43% [ 13 ]
Spider-Man
Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 2 Vote_lcap43%Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 43% [ 13 ]
I enjoy them both as much
Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 30

AuthorMessage

Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman   Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:49 am

Kima wrote:
So dressing up as a spider is better than dressing up as a bat? That seeking vengence and justice, and beholding the larger picture, are not traits that are relatable, while being a dickweed is?

Chances are, someone isn't going to dress as fucking Bat after witnessing their parents death. I don't see how anyone can relate to Bruce because he was never normal. I don't know why there's even a small debate about it.

Peter Parker was an average nobody who stumbled onto some powers. It actually makes a lot of sense how people can relate to Parker (Parker, not spiderman.)
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman   Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:17 am

You do realize it was several years before he actually became Batman, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman   Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:21 am

That has nothing to do with anything, you know that right? Well, with my post anyway.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman   Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:25 am

No, what you're saying is that regular people do not dress up as a bat after their parents death. Well regular people do not dress up as a Spider after their Uncle's death.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman   Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:27 am

um...
are you saying if you had billions you'd be batman -_-

seriously i don't see the logical jump that he made, which makes me think he's just crazy

spiderman didn't want to be a hero despite having super powers, he comes from a broken home you want to sympathise with him

he then becomes a super hero not out of choice but as events go along
he also is constantly deliberating if its really worth continuing
whereas batman just goes on living his strange fantasy with no real deliberation about it
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman   Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:28 am

The point was, Balls...Peter Parker was an average joe. Bruce Wayne was always rich.

Parker dressed as spiderman because he had the power, if didn't, he probably never would've became spiderman.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman   Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:32 am

Vergil wrote:
The point was, Balls...Peter Parker was an average joe. Bruce Wayne was always rich.

Parker dressed as spiderman because he had the power, if didn't, he probably never would've became spiderman.
exactly
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman   Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:35 am

Vergil wrote:

And Bruce became Batman because he had the money, if he didn't he never would've become Batman. Both of them were driven towards this because of their drives to keep people from getting hurt it does not matter what material possessions either one had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman   Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:37 am

Parker was Spiderman before Ben's death. (Or whatever the fuck his uncle's name is)
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman   Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:37 am

We will do him! wrote:
Vergil wrote:

And Bruce became Batman because he had the money, if he didn't he never would've become Batman. Both of them were driven towards this because of their drives to keep people from getting hurt it does not matter what material possessions either one had.

thats bullshit
are you saying if you had money you'd be batman
thats a load of crap

how come there aren't like 500 ppl being batman as we speak
Back to top Go down

Vergil wrote:
Parker was Spiderman before Ben's death. (Or whatever the fuck his uncle's name is)

He wasn't Spiderman because of revenge. Because of the fucking radioactive spider biting him.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman   Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:56 am

Quote :
are you saying if you had money you'd be batman
No, but the fact is that Bruce wanted to help people from crime, he had the money to afford the gadgets, the car, the suit and shitloads of other crap, had Bruce not had it then he wouldn't have become Batman.

I'm not saying I would, but it's the reason he could become Batman. Saying he is unrelatable because he is rich is not only stupid, it's horribly petty. Just because Bruce has money does not affect that he is a human being with emotions and feelings, god forbid you realize that.

Quote :

What you mean when he was the Wrestler who was only in it for money?

Yeah, that's a hero for ya.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman   Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:02 am

We will do him! wrote:
Yeah, that's a hero for ya.

It's about people relating to Parker not being a hero. The first thing he does with his powers is try to make money, anyone would do that shit if they had the power to.

People can relate to Parker, his train of thought is that of a normal person, he's average in every sense of the word until he gets his powers, and even then he isn't trying to save the day but make money for his own personal gain. He didn't ask for that power or work for it. It was an accident.

Batman is a rich guy who decides to dress as a bat outta nowhere for Justice.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman   Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:06 am

Quote :
The first thing he does with his powers is try to make money, anyone would do that shit if they had the power to.

Understandable.

Quote :

I'm pretty sure police officers are to the same effect. It's just Bruce is more effective due to training and his investment in his equipment.

It's not abnormal to go out and fight for justice.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman   Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:17 am

Fuck relating to the readers, he's the goddamn Batman!

I choose Spidey though because he's the motherfucking webhead.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman   Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:29 am

We will do him! wrote:
Quote :
The first thing he does with his powers is try to make money, anyone would do that shit if they had the power to.

Understandable.

Quote :

I'm pretty sure police officers are to the same effect. It's just Bruce is more effective due to training and his investment in his equipment.

It's not abnormal to go out and fight for justice.

since when do policemen dress up as bats
its not similar at all
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman   Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:43 am

He didn't dress like a bat "out of nowhere". I've already explained his reasoning; it was a symbolic thing.

And I fail to see how having a spider motif is any different, "direct link" or not. Whether or not you have superpowers, you're still a vigilante playing dressup.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman   Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:45 am

Seriously, look at these two. You really want to argue costumes?

Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 2 Img.php?mode=release&path=135545
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman   Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:46 am

Who gives a shit. I was just using my wikifu, and my knowledge of the movies.

Parker is more relateable CUZ I SAY SO, NIGGA.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman   Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:48 am

spider man is a wrestler

batman is mental
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman   Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:50 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
spider man is a wrestler

batman is mental
Incorrect.

Spiderman is a wrestler.
Batman is a FUCKING NINJA!

Seriously, haven't you seen "Batman Begins"?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman   Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:51 am

Kimarous wrote:

Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 2 Img.php?mode=release&path=135545

That's a sweet ass pic.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman   Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:53 am

Kimarous wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
spider man is a wrestler

batman is mental
Incorrect.

Spiderman is a wrestler.
Batman is a FUCKING NINJA!

Seriously, haven't you seen "Batman Begins"?
cept thats a retelling
thats not the original story
anyway fact is spiderman was a lazy guy
he tried to make a quick buck
turned to superheroism and used his old wwrestling suit

general populace don't know fuck all about batman between him being a kid and him being batman except for batman begins
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman   Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:04 am

Since we apparently "don't know" Batman's evolution, how come you are so quick to judge him as "mental"?

Quite frankly, I'd rather put my faith in a "guy who dresses up like a bat (who) clearly has issues" and does good well than a dickweed who's own selfish mistakes have fucked over his family on multiple occassions.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman   Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:09 am

Kimarous wrote:
Since we apparently "don't know" Batman's evolution, how come you are so quick to judge him as "mental"?

Quite frankly, I'd rather put my faith in a "guy who dresses up like a bat (who) clearly has issues" and does good well than a dickweed who's own selfish mistakes have fucked over his family on multiple occassions.

Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 2 Peterparkercrying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman   Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Preference: Spider-Man or Batman
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next