Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today

Go down 
+10
Kaede
Skip
Talking Sock
SimianWonder
Baal
Maskull
Golden Boy
Rockstar_Sinistar
Superbuu3
A_Nonny_Moose
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:13 am

Wait, I thought Lili was super basic, isn't she?
Oh, and are her juggle strong and long?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:19 am

Don't know about long, but her damage is great for how simple the commands are. Her best B! ender is 323, which requires a dash in to make it all land, unless it's a really short juggle. W! d/f+3 B! f+3+434 her best wall option. f+23 has good wall carry, as does 323.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:22 pm

Erh, I have trouble landing the d/f3 in this Lili juggle: u/f3, b21~b, bt12, d/f3, B!, 323. Is it just not that consistent or am I doing something wrong?

Also, I was messing with Steve in the training mode and I did this:

My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 22 TEKKEN6

Over 70% of damage in the biggest stage with walls, so it's not situational at all, and there are definitely stronger combos (with rage, floor/wall breaks etc). Walls need to be toned down.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:18 pm

Yeah but that's Kuma. You can do stuff to him that won't work with the other characters because he has a much bigger hitbox. That's why almost all death combo vids use Kuma/Panda or Marduk, because they don't work with anyone else.

And d/f+3 has odd timing, like I said. You need to hold off on it for just an instant. If you do it as soon as you can, it'll miss. That's why d/f+1+2 is much better to use for regular juggles, and d/f+3 is saved for the wall.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:04 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Yeah but that's Kuma. You can do stuff to him that won't work with the other characters because he has a much bigger hitbox. That's why almost all death combo vids use Kuma/Panda or Marduk, because they don't work with anyone else.

Oh you. Fine, pretty much the same combo (only the W! part changes) again from the starting point of the biggest stage on normal characters does 65% and the same combo starting from the yellow line, in order to get the B! after the W!, does even more damage.

Spoiler:

Quote :
And d/f+3 has odd timing, like I said. You need to hold off on it for just an instant. If you do it as soon as you can, it'll miss. That's why d/f+1+2 is much better to use for regular juggles, and d/f+3 is saved for the wall.

I see. The last hit of 323 also misses occasionally. I suppose I'm not dashing deep enough or I'm not pressing the 323 fast enough.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:10 pm

Yeah, that's just you not dashing in far enough. Fiddling with Lili in practice mode, it seems easier to dash in after d/f+3 rather than f+1+2.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:20 pm

Does the online still suck?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:30 pm

Online hasn't sucked for months. It's just you.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:31 pm

I refuse to believe that. Why would they hate Australia that much to give us such unstable laggy online. What did Australia do to them?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:34 pm

niggaploxyoyoblacktalk wrote:
I refuse to believe that. Why would they hate Australia that much to give us such unstable laggy online. What did Australia do to them?

it lags because that aussie dude is checking nothing that may corrupt your mind is being sent
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:57 pm

Online doesn't suck, but it's far from perfect. I can only block low when the low move is very slow or when I anticipated it. I've some execution trouble too during some juggles that require precise timing. Hit-confirming moves is also out of question.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:08 pm

not being able to block low sounds like a a seriously sucky issue
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:02 pm

I'm thinking of picking up another secondary character to replace Leo. Don't know who though. Tried Dragunov, Miguel and Jack but I didn't really like them.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:07 pm

I thought Lars was your secondary. Try Bob.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:13 pm

He was for a while. But I do much better with him than I do with Leo. I was thinking of giving Bob a try, or going back to Lili, since I have a feel for her anyway.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:14 pm

I didn't like Lili. Something just didn't feel right when I used her... she was too basic. I guess I prefer characters with different stances.

I recommend Bob because you seem to like the new characters, he is easy and I think he's supposed to be played like Lars.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:42 pm

I didn't really pick them because they were new. You suggested I learn Lars, and I decided to use Leo because Leo had quick stance transitions like Lars.

Maybe you try Hwoarang or Baek if you want a stance-ey character.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:35 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
You suggested I learn Lars

Huh, really?
Anyway, Hwoarang's too hard to play and all of Baek's combos look like 10-hit strings. I guess I will give Baek a try, even though I think I'll pick Roger in the end. My only problem is that it seems nobody is using him, so I don't know where to look for tips/juggles.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:38 pm

Roger is annoying as hell. I played the same Roger 3 or 4 times the other night, and the first couple of matches he walked all over me because I had no idea what he could do. Won in the end though.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:52 pm

embrace gouken nonny... EMBRACE HIM

how can you say no to this face
My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 22 Gouken
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:38 pm

Roger seems crazy. He has a hopkick, unparriable sweeps, good oki, no tracking issues, above average damage, many safe moves with great frame advantages even on block (!) and many fast and strong throws. Range is apparently his only weak point.
He's not on the same level as Lars, Bob, Bruce and Steve, but he's definitely one of the easiest and most effective characters.

Why do all SF4 characters have so small heads?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:08 am

Well that was a thorough ass kicking. Did better than I expected with Lili though. You thinking of using Lee Chou?
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:13 am

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Well that was a thorough ass kicking.

Once again you gave me a lot of trouble avoiding my CH launchers. Most people online fall for the sidestep~shoulder~uppercut all the time.

I've always liked Lee, but unfortunately I can't do even a single b2~f~N and his juggles require 5 in a row. Unless, I can get the timing down, I won't be using him.
Other characters I've in my mind are:

Lei (so many stances, so many options)
Baek (again, many options due to his FLA cancelling)
Lili
Lars
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:17 pm

I fall for it all the time, or at least it feels that way to me. I just can't get my head around it's range for some reason. I always think it'll wiff and then I get hit by it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:44 pm

Blair Waldorf wrote:

Why do all SF4 characters have so small heads?

They don't its just there muscles/bodies are huge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today   My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My copy of Tekken 6 arrived today
Page 22 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next