Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I think Size Matters is possibly the best Ratchet and Clank game

Go down 
+2
Kaio
A_Nonny_Moose
6 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

I think Size Matters is possibly the best Ratchet and Clank game Empty
PostSubject: I think Size Matters is possibly the best Ratchet and Clank game   I think Size Matters is possibly the best Ratchet and Clank game Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:04 pm

Which is weird since it wasn't made by Insomniac. They did some cool things which Insomniac haven't carried over and I wish they had. Particularly the armour system. Instead of just buying a whole suit of armour that simply reduces damage and can't be changed in any way, you collected various pieces, like gloves and helmets and stuff, that would make up complete suits. And certain full suits would have certain attributes, and you could mix and match pieces of different suits to create new ones with special attributes and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I think Size Matters is possibly the best Ratchet and Clank game   I think Size Matters is possibly the best Ratchet and Clank game Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:08 pm

The first one was the best. The later games are too action oriented and not enough platform oriented IMO.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I think Size Matters is possibly the best Ratchet and Clank game   I think Size Matters is possibly the best Ratchet and Clank game Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:31 pm

Nah, the second one is better than the first.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I think Size Matters is possibly the best Ratchet and Clank game   I think Size Matters is possibly the best Ratchet and Clank game Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:55 pm

The second one felt so uninspired.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I think Size Matters is possibly the best Ratchet and Clank game   I think Size Matters is possibly the best Ratchet and Clank game Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:06 pm

It was biggest step forward from one game to the next the series has had.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I think Size Matters is possibly the best Ratchet and Clank game   I think Size Matters is possibly the best Ratchet and Clank game Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:09 pm

Taking out the all the platforming isn't a step forward.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I think Size Matters is possibly the best Ratchet and Clank game   I think Size Matters is possibly the best Ratchet and Clank game Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:17 pm

Platforming was hardly the game's strong point.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I think Size Matters is possibly the best Ratchet and Clank game   I think Size Matters is possibly the best Ratchet and Clank game Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:52 am

Finished ToD's story. It has one of those bogus cop-out cliff hanger endings (that continues on to Quest For Booty), but other than that it's a good game. Now comes the usual replaying the game to death to get 100%.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I think Size Matters is possibly the best Ratchet and Clank game   I think Size Matters is possibly the best Ratchet and Clank game Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:21 pm

Played Quest for Booty a bit. Seems like an unnecessary cash-in bridging game to A Crack in Time, but it's alright I guess. New abilities and gameplay elements, and improved animation, make me hopeful for ACiT. Insomniac is obviously trying to do the "Big epic story" thing, and it might work. The Gamescon trailer looks very nice.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I think Size Matters is possibly the best Ratchet and Clank game   I think Size Matters is possibly the best Ratchet and Clank game Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:49 am

Wow quest for booty was plain shit. It was like it was made for kids of the people who used to play R and C.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: I think Size Matters is possibly the best Ratchet and Clank game   I think Size Matters is possibly the best Ratchet and Clank game Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:14 am

Pretty much All the PS3 R&C games are terrible compared to the older ones.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I think Size Matters is possibly the best Ratchet and Clank game   I think Size Matters is possibly the best Ratchet and Clank game Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:41 pm

Crack in Time is better better than R&C1 and 3.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: I think Size Matters is possibly the best Ratchet and Clank game   I think Size Matters is possibly the best Ratchet and Clank game Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:53 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Crack in Time is better better than R&C1 and 3.
Maybe on par with 1 but 3 is one of, if not the, best games in the series. It improved everything that made 2 great and added surprisingly good multiplayer that I'd love to see released on PS3 with PSN functionality.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I think Size Matters is possibly the best Ratchet and Clank game   I think Size Matters is possibly the best Ratchet and Clank game Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:29 pm

3 has always been my least favourite of the PS2 trilogy.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I think Size Matters is possibly the best Ratchet and Clank game   I think Size Matters is possibly the best Ratchet and Clank game Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:46 pm

I honestly preferred 1 and 3 to CiT.

I've not played 2 and size matters.

If they did a collection of all the older games and added in online multiplyaer. I seriously would get it.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: I think Size Matters is possibly the best Ratchet and Clank game   I think Size Matters is possibly the best Ratchet and Clank game Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:36 pm

Size Matters is great. I love it. 3 is generally accepted as the pinnicle of the series and I totally agree. Hands down one of the best PS2 games out there.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: I think Size Matters is possibly the best Ratchet and Clank game   I think Size Matters is possibly the best Ratchet and Clank game Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:15 pm

Hahaha, Size Matters. I get it.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I think Size Matters is possibly the best Ratchet and Clank game   I think Size Matters is possibly the best Ratchet and Clank game Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:45 am

Maybe I need to replay 3 then. It was the only one I got bored of and didn't bother with getting 100%.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think Size Matters is possibly the best Ratchet and Clank game   I think Size Matters is possibly the best Ratchet and Clank game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think Size Matters is possibly the best Ratchet and Clank game
Page 1 of 1