Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So, like, Raging Blast... Uh...

Go down 
+13
Robzooo
Maskull
SimianWonder
Haseoviawesome
Charlie Sheen
Mewmaster
Talking Sock
Rockstar_Sinistar
Baal
Kimarous
Kaio
Kaede
A_Nonny_Moose
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlie Sheen
Spawn of Moose
Charlie Sheen

So, like, Raging Blast... Uh... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, like, Raging Blast... Uh...   So, like, Raging Blast... Uh... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:38 am

True
But what if's can be godly
Remember Gokule from B2?
Or Buu with Cell AND Freiza plus the others he absorbed in the series.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: So, like, Raging Blast... Uh...   So, like, Raging Blast... Uh... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:43 am

I liked Krillin and Cell's combination.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Sheen
Spawn of Moose
Charlie Sheen

PostSubject: Re: So, like, Raging Blast... Uh...   So, like, Raging Blast... Uh... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:44 am

Yeah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, like, Raging Blast... Uh...   So, like, Raging Blast... Uh... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:23 pm

All this hate for SS3 Broly is gay. Everyone's trying to be cool by saying shit like, "lol broly? he gay not canon, SS3 future wud be coorer"

I don't give a shit, I happen to like this what-if character.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: So, like, Raging Blast... Uh...   So, like, Raging Blast... Uh... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:29 pm

On the one hand, I'm facepalming myself at the blatant catering to Broly fanboys.

On the other, I actually look forward to trying him out; Broly is, in all seriousness, one of my favourite characters to play as.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So, like, Raging Blast... Uh...   So, like, Raging Blast... Uh... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:31 pm

Given that the main alternative people want seems to be Super Saiyan 3 Vegeta, I'm okay with them catering to the Broli fans.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: So, like, Raging Blast... Uh...   So, like, Raging Blast... Uh... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:35 pm

I don't care about SSJ3 Vegeta... but then, I prefer "Vegeta (Mid)" than "Vegeta (Late)". Mostly for the armour, but I digress...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, like, Raging Blast... Uh...   So, like, Raging Blast... Uh... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:41 pm

Saimaroimaru is a fag.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: So, like, Raging Blast... Uh...   So, like, Raging Blast... Uh... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:41 pm

Too bad it ain't like Budokai 3, Where you just pick the costume and fight away. ...oh wait, Tenkaichi 3 did that too...But it was still set to where Goku with Alien Armor doesn't go SSj3. -_-
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: So, like, Raging Blast... Uh...   So, like, Raging Blast... Uh... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:42 pm

It was late Goku that had the Saiyan armour costume wasn't it? Sure I remember SSJ3 with that costume.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: So, like, Raging Blast... Uh...   So, like, Raging Blast... Uh... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:50 pm

I think it was too. Lemme play it again real quick to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: So, like, Raging Blast... Uh...   So, like, Raging Blast... Uh... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:53 pm

Yep, It is. I just did Goku (End) SSj3 vs Vegeta USSj (Mid)
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: So, like, Raging Blast... Uh...   So, like, Raging Blast... Uh... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:00 pm

Hell, Even Teen Gohan had the armor. Razz I think it was becoming popular in the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, like, Raging Blast... Uh...   So, like, Raging Blast... Uh... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:05 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aerCASDZcwY

This game looks fucking beautiful.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: So, like, Raging Blast... Uh...   So, like, Raging Blast... Uh... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:08 pm

People wanted the armour. I could have lived without it, but it looked pretty cool, so... meh.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: So, like, Raging Blast... Uh...   So, like, Raging Blast... Uh... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:15 pm

Vergil wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aerCASDZcwY

This game looks fucking beautiful.
Indeed it does. I love the environments, especially.

And it looks like, for once, we'll have an INTACT City Stage!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, like, Raging Blast... Uh...   So, like, Raging Blast... Uh... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:17 pm

THE GRASS LOOKS LIKE GRASS.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: So, like, Raging Blast... Uh...   So, like, Raging Blast... Uh... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:23 pm

I just hope they don't do what Burst Limit did and dumb it down. I expect it to be at least as good as BT3, and not a cut down version with HD graphics and half the features. Which is probably what we'll get, come to think of it.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: So, like, Raging Blast... Uh...   So, like, Raging Blast... Uh... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:25 pm

Well, Half the roster. But maybe it won't be so bad.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: So, like, Raging Blast... Uh...   So, like, Raging Blast... Uh... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:32 pm

Half the roster I couldn't care less about. As long as the gameplay hasn't been compromised, I don't care about Freeza soldiers, Kiwi, Appule, even Dodoria, Zarbon I wouldn't miss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, like, Raging Blast... Uh...   So, like, Raging Blast... Uh... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:38 pm

I agree with you. Why exactly did people want to play as random Frieza solider or Sopobitch? Those were some really shit additions to the roster.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: So, like, Raging Blast... Uh...   So, like, Raging Blast... Uh... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:40 pm

They were added simply because it was to make people think they were getting extra over BT2. The fact that BT3s gameplay was better doesn't look as good as a bullet point on the box.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: So, like, Raging Blast... Uh...   So, like, Raging Blast... Uh... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:49 pm

I hope they bring back Zangya, if only to expand the roster of females. As much as I like Videl, her rush-only moveset gets old very quick. Android 18, meanwhile, suffers from that annoying "android auto-charging ki" thing that works better in theory than gameplay. Don't even get me started on the piss-weak Kid Chichi or the insufferable Arale.
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: So, like, Raging Blast... Uh...   So, like, Raging Blast... Uh... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:55 pm

Kimarous wrote:
I hope they bring back Zangya, if only to expand the roster of females. As much as I like Videl, her rush-only moveset gets old very quick. Android 18, meanwhile, suffers from that annoying "android auto-charging ki" thing that works better in theory than gameplay. Don't even get me started on the piss-weak Kid Chichi or the insufferable Arale.

Yeah, Zangya's alright. Even Pan's alright...albeit as annoying as all hell. D: Hell, If Bojack's in Raging Blast, It's almost assured that Zangya's in then. After all, You can't have the pimp without the h-*is shot*
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: So, like, Raging Blast... Uh...   So, like, Raging Blast... Uh... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:56 pm

Fuck Zangya, she was completely pointless in BT3 and was only there because of more tits.

Which is never a problem but Zangya is still dull even if she has them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, like, Raging Blast... Uh...   So, like, Raging Blast... Uh... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, like, Raging Blast... Uh...
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next