Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I got Raging Blast 2.

Go down 
+4
Kaio
A_Nonny_Moose
Kaede
Talking Sock
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

I got Raging Blast 2. Empty
PostSubject: I got Raging Blast 2.   I got Raging Blast 2. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:56 am

The limited edition laser cel art's pretty neat, haven't used the alternate costume recolors code yet though.

Anyway, the game's alright I guess. Galaxy mode's lousy as I expected but who cares, it's still better than the last game's story mode with all those damn stars. Thankfully there are items that apparently negate some of those stupid conditions like starting off with 1% of your health as well.

Hopefully online won't be laggy and crap, but it probably will be. At least losers who disconnect lose points now.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: I got Raging Blast 2.   I got Raging Blast 2. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:03 am

Can you explain how Galaxy Mode works?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I got Raging Blast 2.   I got Raging Blast 2. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:38 am

Sora wrote:
I got Raging Blast 2.
...why?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I got Raging Blast 2.   I got Raging Blast 2. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:00 pm

Kaede wrote:
Can you explain how Galaxy Mode works?

You chose a character and you do a bunch of random fights (kind of like an arcade mode). Then you unlock stuff.

There are about 1000 fights.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I got Raging Blast 2.   I got Raging Blast 2. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:36 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Sora wrote:
I got Raging Blast 2.
...why?

Because RB1 sucks, I need my DB game fix and as much as I despise the fact that Spike always needs to build up on each piece of crap before it finally becomes good, at least this one is playable and has a combo system that doesn't suck. I still wouldn't recommend getting this game though, it's better to either wait for the next one or even better, an entirely new series of games. Well, maybe I'd recommend it to Kaio since he wasted his money on Tag Team and seemed to enjoy that.

Anyway, in the movies menu, there's the intro, the OVA remake, and two other blank spots. I assume one of them will be the credits when I unlock it, but I wonder what the other one is.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I got Raging Blast 2.   I got Raging Blast 2. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:48 pm

I just had a raging blast a couple minutes ago.

I think I'm going to get this too, for the same reason, DBZ fix.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I got Raging Blast 2.   I got Raging Blast 2. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:45 am

Galaxy mode's getting oddly addicting despite having no story to it. Also online seems pretty lagless unless I run into a person in the red, in which case it's only slightly laggy.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I got Raging Blast 2.   I got Raging Blast 2. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:43 am

What the hell's going on? Yesterday online was perfect, but now there's this sudden surge of people with shit connections. I find it bullshit how I only lose because their character somehow manages to attack first every single time my opponent and I are face to face because their character just happens to be the quicker one. Bullshit. This crap better not go on for long.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I got Raging Blast 2.   I got Raging Blast 2. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:04 pm

Well, almost finished Galaxy Mode. Despite being a rather boring mode, at least it was nice to use different characters and experiment with all their very slight differences. With that said though, it's still not a great game. There are so many flaws and issues with it, some of which weren't even in the first Raging Blast.

Spike just needs to go fuck off and go back to just publishing games. And Namco Bandai needs to stop being so cheap and actually get new, better developers for their Dragon Ball Z games. That or get back Dimps if they can afford their awesomeness and time.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I got Raging Blast 2.   I got Raging Blast 2. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:55 pm

And if they do another special at least get Simmons to do the subs. Because these were embarassing. Who knew Son-kun translated to Goku in English.
Back to top Go down
Savage
Solar-Charged

PostSubject: Re: I got Raging Blast 2.   I got Raging Blast 2. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:59 pm

The translator wouldn't matter, because the scripts for their video games are always tweaked for the dub audience's consumption. Though what they did here was exceptionally dumb, since, y'know, there was no dub. Maybe someone didn't get the memo.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I got Raging Blast 2.   I got Raging Blast 2. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:09 am

Oi, Kai. Did you freak out and snap over Galaxy Mode torturing you yet?
Back to top Go down
Chrona
Skypiea Priest
Chrona

PostSubject: Re: I got Raging Blast 2.   I got Raging Blast 2. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:40 pm

I ordered the game for Christmas, will post my impressions when I get it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I got Raging Blast 2.   I got Raging Blast 2. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:49 pm

You just wasted one Christmas present.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: I got Raging Blast 2.   I got Raging Blast 2. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:47 pm

Indeed. I was going to get it but it's too similar to BT. And I played too much BT.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I got Raging Blast 2.   I got Raging Blast 2. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:56 pm

That's the least of the game's problems.

I'm looking forward to that Ultimate Butouden 2D fighter on the DS though. Its recent trailer made me splooge hard.