Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ratchet & Clank: Q Force/Full Frontal Assault

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Ratchet & Clank: Q Force/Full Frontal Assault Empty
PostSubject: Ratchet & Clank: Q Force/Full Frontal Assault   Ratchet & Clank: Q Force/Full Frontal Assault Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:23 pm

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/07/18/ratchet-clank-q-force-new-details-revealed/

Quote :
Ratchet & Clank: QForce heads back to the classic camera, weapons and third-person Ratchet gameplay that the series has been known for
Hooray!

Quote :
while adding in a brand new tower defense element
Fuck you.

Last edited by A_Nonny_Moose on Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet & Clank: Q Force/Full Frontal Assault   Ratchet & Clank: Q Force/Full Frontal Assault Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:27 pm

Eh, I hate to say this cuz I love the series so much, but Insomniac seems to be milking this series too much. I just hate to see that happen. ACiT was a great ending for the series. I wouldn't have been dissapointed at all if it had stopped there.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet & Clank: Q Force/Full Frontal Assault   Ratchet & Clank: Q Force/Full Frontal Assault Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:51 am

Insomniac has been shitty for years.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet & Clank: Q Force/Full Frontal Assault   Ratchet & Clank: Q Force/Full Frontal Assault Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:03 am

All 4 one wasn't bad if you take it for what it was a fun coop game. Comparing it to R adn C is kinda harsh.

The series low point for me was quest for booty.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet & Clank: Q Force/Full Frontal Assault   Ratchet & Clank: Q Force/Full Frontal Assault Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:25 pm

This is another game where you get the Vita version for free when you buy the PS3 version, which has increased the likelyhood of me buying it.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet & Clank: Q Force/Full Frontal Assault   Ratchet & Clank: Q Force/Full Frontal Assault Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:16 pm

There's a beta for Plus members at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet & Clank: Q Force/Full Frontal Assault   Ratchet & Clank: Q Force/Full Frontal Assault Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:40 pm

We gonna play this beta moose? I hear its multiplayer
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet & Clank: Q Force/Full Frontal Assault   Ratchet & Clank: Q Force/Full Frontal Assault Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:33 pm

Sure.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet & Clank: Q Force/Full Frontal Assault   Ratchet & Clank: Q Force/Full Frontal Assault Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:16 pm

Okay, so how it works is, there's 3 parts to each battle. Each level is covered in turrets and enemies and nodes and stuff, and during the first bit you go out to capture nodes. Each one becomes like a little mini base with turrets and helper bots and shit. Each one you capture earns you more bolts.

During the second bit you purchase squads to help attack the other base, or purchase defenses for your own base.

Finally you just have to destroy the other base, and make sure yours stays safe.

I don't really like it. If it wasn't for the first two bits it might be fun, but I hate resource management and all that junk.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet & Clank: Q Force/Full Frontal Assault   Ratchet & Clank: Q Force/Full Frontal Assault Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:14 pm

That sounds crappy still might be amusing as its a beta so don't delete it just yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ratchet & Clank: Q Force/Full Frontal Assault   Ratchet & Clank: Q Force/Full Frontal Assault Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ratchet & Clank: Q Force/Full Frontal Assault
Page 1 of 1