Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'd like to watch this..

Go down 
+8
Zero
Talking Sock
Neo
PoweredBy42
Kaio
Skip
SimianWonder
Eevil-Psycho
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

I'd like to watch this.. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:03 am

Ace is too perfect to not die or turn evil.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:59 am

Casa wrote:
Ace is too perfect to not die or turn evil.
;_;
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:18 pm

Of course FUNimation gave Ace Travis Willingham as a voice actor. Something about Travis and fire (Mustang in FMA, PIerre from Aquarion, Ace).
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:58 pm

Unless it's a flashback, no one dies in OP.
Back to top Go down
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:14 am

I'm more than a little sad that Vivi and Carue have left the crew. I knew it was coming but still.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:32 am

You will soon begin the best arc. But you won't realise it at first, because you'll be expecting it to be over fairly quickly and you just want to get back to the "main plot". But you have to fight those feelings and appreciate SKYPIEA for the amazing story arc that it is.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:55 am

Yeah, it's a pretty decent arc. It may seem like a drag due to it being a detour of sorts to the "main journey," but it's still pretty entertaining. It has a good build up, a cool setting, and an electrifying climax.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:31 am

SOK wrote:
an electrifying climax.
Oh you.
Back to top Go down
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 4:18 am

Are the movies worth watching?
Back to top Go down
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 8:42 am

I just realized that part of the OST track "Mother Sea" is just "We Are" slowed down.

Also can I just say that even though it's corny as hell, the version of We Are where the cast sings is awesome.

I don't suppose anyone knows the name of the eyecatcher songs? Particularly Luffy's, Nami's and Vivi's?

Basically, music appreciation post.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:50 am

The eyecatcher tunes are just short variants of the characters' motifs. Most of them play at the start of the Straw Hats' respective theme tracks. So, for example, Luffy's one is from "Luffy," Nami's is from "Nami" and so on. Not sure if Vivi's one was released or not when I checked through some track lists online. If so, it may have a different title to it.

Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:19 am

Casa wrote:
I just realized that part of the OST track "Mother Sea" is just "We Are" slowed down.

Also can I just say that even though it's corny as hell, the version of We Are where the cast sings is awesome.

I don't suppose anyone knows the name of the eyecatcher songs? Particularly Luffy's, Nami's and Vivi's?

Basically, music appreciation post.
They're all just included at the beginning of the character themes.

For example: