Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'd like to watch this..

Go down 
+8
Zero
Talking Sock
Neo
PoweredBy42
Kaio
Skip
SimianWonder
Eevil-Psycho
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

I'd like to watch this.. Empty
PostSubject: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:16 pm

playing the mafia themed game, I have to admit it kinda got me interested in One Piece.

been looking around the internet where I could find all episodes, but I can't seem to find a place that has them all in English. I'd rather have English VA's cause admittedly, I can't stand Japanese.

so if anyone knows of a place (or torrent) that has all of this in English, that would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:29 pm

I usually watch the sub but I believe watchop.Com. Has the dub aswell .
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:35 pm

Eevil-Psycho wrote:
playing the mafia themed game, I have to admit it kinda got me interested in One Piece.

been looking around the internet where I could find all episodes, but I can't seem to find a place that has them all in English. I'd rather have English VA's cause admittedly, I can't stand Japanese.

so if anyone knows of a place (or torrent) that has all of this in English, that would be appreciated.
Hiding your IP and watching the episodes on the funimation site is the way to go imo. That's where I watched them all.

Although Simian is right, this site has them all too: http://www1.watchop.com/page/one-piece-episodes-english-dubbed/
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:39 pm

ok sweet, thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:54 pm

Does it have the Funi dub or the 4Kids dub?

Because NOBODY should watch the latter.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:58 pm

Don't worry I checked before I linked it. It's funi.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:37 pm

I think Luffy sounds a bit too much like a kid.. but I guess that's to accentuate his childlike behaviour in some way.
Back to top Go down
PoweredBy42
First Mate
PoweredBy42

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:49 am

In the dub, Usopp sounds like Krillin and I've heard people say that Zoro sounds like Piccolo. Nami sounds just like she should and same with Sanji. Luffy's VA just doesn't suit I think.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:28 am

SneakySunday wrote:
Usopp sounds like Krillin and I've heard people say that Zoro sounds like Piccolo
That's because they're voiced by the same people.
Back to top Go down
PoweredBy42
First Mate
PoweredBy42

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:14 am

I never thought of that.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:52 am

SneakySunday wrote:
In the dub, Usopp sounds like Krillin and I've heard people say that Zoro sounds like Piccolo. Nami sounds just like she should and same with Sanji. Luffy's VA just doesn't suit I think.
I thought they all sounded really good with the exception of Luffy, but I got used to his voice after a while.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:37 am

Yes, but the depth and the subtlety of the the 4kids actors' performances is the greatest of them all.

PAY ATTENTION. YOU'VE GOTTA PASS USOPP'S TEST TO STAY. SQUAWK SQUAWK SQUAWK.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:22 pm

I used the aforementioned site to watch the Funi dub and they don't have an ounce of the 4kids, so you're good on that site.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:03 am

So I started watching this yesterday and I thought it was pretty decent.

Until fucking Ussop was introduced.

The last four episodes have just been Ussop yelling impotently and everyone mostly standing around listening to him for like five minutes. Occasionally the standing around is interrupted by some pretty cool battles, but the show just can't not have Ussop cry some more while others watch him.

Last edited by Casa on Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:09 am

You should read the manga instead.
Back to top Go down
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:18 am

Probably. Got a link?
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:34 am

MangaFox.com is probably a good site to use, but it has some licensing issues in some countries. If it doesn't work, I would go for MangaPanda.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:25 pm

Stay with the Anime till they get to Skypiea (episode 150ish) then read the manga, because all the chapters before have horrible scans.
Back to top Go down
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:33 am

Troper Tales has ruined the word nakama for me.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:19 am

It's a BAD word. Definite weeaboo slang.
Back to top Go down
PoweredBy42
First Mate
PoweredBy42

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:30 am

What does weeaboo mean?

I've seen it on here a few times but have no idea of it's meaning.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:34 am

Japanophile
Back to top Go down
PoweredBy42
First Mate
PoweredBy42

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:38 am

Oh.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:12 pm

Kaio wrote:
It's a BAD word. Definite weeaboo slang.

Yes. It Devil speak that is so oversaturated among the idiot fanbase that Namco Bandai indulged them by using the term on the back of the game case of One Piece Pirate Warriors. Truly a word of great damage and unspeakable evil.

SneakySunday wrote:
What does weeaboo mean?

I've seen it on here a few times but have no idea of it's meaning.

What Kaio said. Or to be precise, they are super-duper Japanophiles. There are many people who just have an innocent interest or love for Japan and its culture but do not delude themselves into thinking said country is better than all others. Weeaboos, on the other hand, are the deluded individuals who believe so. Those who had come to think that way after feasting their eyes just once upon an anime featuring a young girl with abnormally large breasts being assaulted by otherworldly contraptions that one can only imagine and uttered to themselves "Yes, therein lies the most provocative dissipation my eyes have ever seen."

Last edited by SOK on Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to watch this..   I'd like to watch this.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'd like to watch this..
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next